IrishWolfhounds Pub for Mature Conversation & Fooling around

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishWolfhound

Sniffing around
Joined
Jan 26, 2002
Posts
9,519
Like every true Irish-American, I’ve always wanted to own a pub. Just a comfortable little place with plenty of taps, cozy booths, and a small stage for poets and singers now and again.

I’ll have no rowdiness, mind you. All the men will behave like gentlemen. All the women like ladies. ( But sure now, there will be fooling around in the back room and under the tables you know.)

So I’m hoping that my friends will stop in to have a pint, or a wee dram. And gentle talk with like minded folks.
 
Irish, bless your heart! This is the kind of place I've been looking for for a long time.....someplace to go and have fun, no pressure, just good conversation, a little flirting and just plain goofiness if we want!

Thanks sweetie!!:kiss:
 
Oh yeah! And the back room! WOOOHOOO! Thanks for the back room!;)
 
((((Irish))) What a wonderful pub you have opened up. :)
 
May I please have a dark beer, I am not the least bit picky about which label it tis. Thank you from the bottom of my Irish mixed heart.
 
Native Alien said:
May I please have a dark beer, I am not the least bit picky about which label it tis. Thank you from the bottom of my Irish mixed heart.

Sure now...I'll draw the first Guiness for the fine man.
 
Smiles broadly...

hmmmm looks like a place to enjoy the presence of a beautiful woman and settle in for a nice brew.... maybe a little flirting and funnnnn.... giggles...

Now just where do I find that beautiful woman???

:devil:
 
Well darlin...I don't think that will be a problem here now really, do you?;)
 
Aaaa...welcome

GL..good to see you. I'll see if I can find a Corona or some such in the cooler for the CA guy. (Irish brew is served at 50 odd degrees).
 
69Muffin said:
Well darlin...I don't think that will be a problem here now really, do you?;)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I see a beautiful woman walking in as we speak.....

looking at you.... smiling....

not at alll with you here.... mmmmm such a goreous woman, sexxy, delicious, sensuous,,,,, Smiles.....

:kiss:
 
Well I see you finally got off your ass and decided to get a REAL job !!!!!

Now you know these places do not run themselves.....you ARE going to have to do some work !!!!

Love Ya Irish...:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
 
IrishWolfhound said:
At the moment I think she's drinking in Aaaa's AV.

chucklessss


Ohhhhh if it was only true.... mmmmm Muffin can drink of me anyday...... smiles...
 
WOOOHOOOO! Muffy can hold the worm!!

Honey that was worth $5! He's right!

Now, I'll have a Crown and 7 ok sweetie?
 
The Temptress said:
Well I see you finally got off your ass and decided to get a REAL job !!!!!

Now you know these places do not run themselves.....you ARE going to have to do some work !!!!

Love Ya Irish...:kiss: :rose: :kiss:

Thank you darlin'. I was hoping to hire you to run the place while I sit in the corner, recite poetry, and play Celtic Bhudda.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top