Male Babysitter coming of age

dfw713

Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 24, 2013
Posts
275
This is a true account of what happened to me growing up... Just curious if someone would be willing to write it out in more detail for me, there is a lot of room to expand the story I believe.

When I was younger, high school aged, I babysat for a family and the mom was beyond a MILF.
I would get to their house after school and would watch their daughter until they came home after work. The mom, Brenda, would mostly be the one home first which was great fro me.
She would talk to me and ask me about the afternoon while unbuttoning her blouse and loosening her pants, nothing to forward, but to a teenage boy, it was very erotic and I loved to watch her.
I started going through her drawers one afternoon and found a large stash on sexy undies. I then started going to the clothes hamper, which was used undies.
I eventually started jacking off into them and putting them back into the hamper. I was always aware of what pair I used and always placed it back in the hamper.
I was responsible for doing laundry, so I was never worried about getting caught.
Several months later I had used a pair from the drawer, a sexy lacy pink pair of boy shorts.
I placed them in the laundry and went about my evening. The next day I was doing laundry and I could not find the pink boy shorts, I searched everywhere.
When she came home that afternoon, she was very friendly and talkative. She had on snug jeans and as she was talking she undid the button and loosened them and was about to walk out of the room when I realized she was wearing the panties. She winked at me and left the room.
The next day the panties were int he laundry hamper as well as a fresh pair of yellow ones.
I quickly filled them with 2 loads of cum, I was so excited.
When she got home, she went straight into her bathroom, where her laundry hamper was. She was in there for several minutes. When she walked out, she was all smiles and wearing a button down shirt, only. She asked me how my day was and was flitting around the kitchen smiling and showing plenty of thigh and a little cleavage when she would bend over, which she did a lot more than normal.
She bent over away from me at one point and I saw the yellow panties, I almost passed out from fear.
I went home scared to death...I was a young teen with no experience or knowledge of how women flirted.
A week later, no more jacking off for me, she came home early and said she wanted to talk with me. I thought this was it. She said she knew what I had been doing and was not upset, she was very flattered. She also said she was worried that I was too scared to do it anymore, but she thought it was very nice and liked wearing them.
I couldn't believe it, then she stood up, reached under her skirt and pulled off a black lacy thong and handed it to me. She told me it was wet because she was thinking about this all day long and she wanted me to have them, and fill them.
I got up to go into the bathroom and she stopped me and asked if she could watch, so I dropped my pants and filled her panties right in front of her. She was very vocal and encouraging to me and once I had filled then, she reached over and took them and licked them clean. I had not really lost much of my hardness, but that made me harder than ever. She asked me if I could give her another load, I said yes.
She unbuttoned her blouse, and sat back with just her lacy bra showing. Again I rubbed myself to orgasm and filled her panties. She stood up, walked over to me, reached down and slowly, very deliberately, removed them from my cock and then took them and stepped into them and slipped them up her thighs.
She raised her skirt to show me how they molded themselves to her and rubbed them, some of my cum oozing out onto her fingers. She licked that off and smiled at me and said that she wished I could do that every morning before she went to work.
We worked out a system where I would stop by early and give her a full load for her panties each morning. Each afternoon, she would stroke me for a new load in fresh panties for her to change into to wear to bed.
As the months went by, I became more sure of myself and she taught me many things that a man should know on how to please a woman. She was my first for almost everything sexual and with her teaching, I became quite comfortable with myself and my sexuality, mostly with my my abilities.
I have loved older women ever sense.
 
Damn! That's HOT!!

Where were these women when I was babysitting? I always miss out on the good stuff...
 
Sounds--and reads--to me like you've already written the story. You just need an editor, not a ghost writer.
 
I agree. Why on earth do you need someone to write it into a story when it already is? Good job!
 
Just remember, though, you "were an 18 y/o 'young teen' "!!
 
Well, if he keeps it as a private story, he can be any age he wants...
He only needs to be 18 if he's going to submit it here.

But even at 18, having a hot MILF requesting that you cum in her panties before she wears them is pretty damned hot!
 
Well, if he keeps it as a private story, he can be any age he wants...
He only needs to be 18 if he's going to submit it here.
Quite true...and if he chooses to keep his story of under aged sex private then he doesn't need to post in Story Ideas.

Time will tell us of his intentions...
 
what a great story it would be.. wow.. with lots of chapters.

I would like some help developing this into many chapters and making it even hotter...and yes, I would have to be a "young 18" in order to meet the requirements of the site.

Thank you all for the feedback and encouragement.
 
I would like some help developing this into many chapters and making it even hotter...and yes, I would have to be a "young 18" in order to meet the requirements of the site.

Thank you all for the feedback and encouragement.

I wish you well, and good luck in this endeavor! :)
 
Back
Top