Do you know what sucks?

armyguy614

Really Really Experienced
Women are just as bad if not worse than men. I've been truthful and honest every single time I've been out. I'm just a normal guy, I'm noting more than a man who works his ass off every day and makes an honest living. I might not have a lot to offer a woman other than faithfulness and devotion. I'm 40 and I know that I'm getting up there. I've kept myself in shape and I'm not your average 40 year old man. Sure I've got my bad points but what man doesn't? Maybe I'm too honest? Maybe what I'm looking isn't real. I'd just like to know that there are single women out there that want to be loved and treated like a lady. Is it possible that all the men out ther that have treated women poorly have ruined it for the guys that are trying to do the right thing?

Women are just as bad if not worse than men. I've been truthful and honest every single time I've been out. I'm just a normal guy, I'm noting more than a man who works his ass off every day and makes an honest living. I might not have a lot to offer a woman other than faithfulness and devotion. I'm 40 and I know that I'm getting up there. I've kept myself in shape and I'm not your average 40 year old man. Sure I've got my bad points but what man doesn't? Maybe I'm too honest? Maybe what I'm looking isn't real. I'd just like to know that there are single women out there that want to be loved and treated like a lady. Is it possible that all the men out ther that have treated women poorly have ruined it for the guys that are trying to do the right thing?

Sugar, maybe you're just meeting the wrong women. My name is Cyren. I wouldlove to talk if ur interested. Just ur average Southern female looking for a good guy. Not a perfect one but one who tries.

Sugar, maybe you're just meeting the wrong women. My name is Cyren. I wouldlove to talk if ur interested. Just ur average Southern female looking for a good guy. Not a perfect one but one who tries.
I think you're correct in the fact that I'm not looking for the right woman. If you'd like to talk a bit I'm always up for a conversation.

There's a lot to be said for truth and honesty, especially in the virtual world. Hell, make that the real world too.

Yes, it is quite possible that many women have had a bad experience with a man, but that doesn't mean things are necessarily ruined for guys just trying to do the right thing. It just means that the women may have their guard up and be a little more cautious because they have been hurt in the past and don't want to be hurt again.

Hang in there. You'll find the right person for you when the time is right. Good luck in your search. Always be honest with yourself and with her up front!

There's a lot to be said for truth and honesty, especially in the virtual world. Hell, make that the real world too.

Yes, it is quite possible that many women have had a bad experience with a man, but that doesn't mean things are necessarily ruined for guys just trying to do the right thing. It just means that the women may have their guard up and be a little more cautious because they have been hurt in the past and don't want to be hurt again.

Hang in there. You'll find the right person for you when the time is right. Good luck in your search. Always be honest with yourself and with her up front!

I agree, good luck :).

People suck sometimes. Be yourself and hold out for someone who deserves you. At least if you're looking for something serious. It's the same advice I'd give to a woman asking. Everyone deserves to be respected and desired. Good luck!

Sometimes the biggest challenge in this life is finding a person to share it with. We make mistakes, pledge our love to the wrong person, have the one we love taken from us by death, or another person.

Forty is not "old". It is never too late to find the person who will make you happy the rest of your days. Sometimes that person is in plain sight, but looked over as one passes over as an item being searched for in haste. Sometimes the best way is to stop looking, and let them find you.

One thing is certain, never give up. Never doubt your self-worth as a person. Continue to be honest, continue to be yourself. Good luck to you...:rose:

My biggest problem is that I get stuck in the dreaded Friend Zone. I'm glad to have friends and I was raised to treat a woman like a lady. Unfortunately I guess I treat them better than they're used to being treated?

My biggest problem is that I get stuck in the dreaded Friend Zone. I'm glad to have friends and I was raised to treat a woman like a lady. Unfortunately I guess I treat them better than they're used to being treated?

I was just informed all about the friend zone the other day.

I don't have any friends.....nor a SO and you thought you had it bad.

I was just informed all about the friend zone the other day.

I don't have any friends.....nor a SO and you thought you had it bad.

You've got no friends? Well now that you know me I'll be your friend ma'am

Back