Luscious Leanora's Large and Lovely Longue

70 male, widower

Get comfy, relax and enjoy! :) Photography is a hobby of mine. I have a tendency to transpose letters though. I tried to fix the spelling of Lounge, but it didn't take in the main heading :)

The lounge has a fully stocked bar, coffee, tea, water and soft drinks. Get a beverage of your choice and sink into one of the comfortable seats.

YPoVsM6.png

Vb1mtSv.jpg

tGYmurD.jpg

cgtrUt9.jpg

PM me and let's chat

Get comfy, relax and enjoy! :) Photography is a hobby of mine. I have a tendency to transpose letters though. I tried to fix the spelling of Lounge, but it didn't take in the main heading :)

The lounge has a fully stocked bar, coffee, tea, water and soft drinks. Get a beverage of your choice and sink into one of the comfortable seats.

YPoVsM6.png

Vb1mtSv.jpg

tGYmurD.jpg

cgtrUt9.jpg

I love your body and your pretty curves like the snow is at Christmas, the bells are at Easter and my love is infinite for you

it's not an armchair that I want to sink but ...:diable::cœur:

Played around with the lights and some backdrop, I need to adjust the lighting and exposure.

Well, it's not like Santa didn't know, right? ;)
tbAGbbF.jpg

Decking the Halls and more:
Q4jnuwZ.jpg

Nice bit of colouring
Thanks!

And I love the overflow!!! Great commentary!!:rose::rose:
Thank you!

I like the concept but I admit I love your nipples more ;)
Thank you!

Got my "yule log" going too!!!:devil:
Hope it's helping to keep you warm!

LushLeanora beautiful pics all of them ...
Thank you for the kind words!

That's a nice cover for your nipples and areolas, but you know my lips, tongue and mouth would cover them much better...for hours at a time! :)
And feels better than adhesive!

I love your body and your pretty curves like the snow is at Christmas, the bells are at Easter and my love is infinite for you

it's not an armchair that I want to sink but ...:diable::cœur:

I hate censorship but your photos are still sexy despite this nasty censored word

Thank you for the kind words!

Played around with the lights and some backdrop, I need to adjust the lighting and exposure.

Well, it's not like Santa didn't know, right? ;)
tbAGbbF.jpg

Q4jnuwZ.jpg
I love your photos you are too beautiful especially when you are naughty

Well, it's not like Santa didn't know, right? ;)]

Merry Christmas gorgeous! I would love to find you wrapped under my tree! Just so I could enjoy unwrapping your fantastic body!

YPoVsM6.png

Vb1mtSv.jpg

tGYmurD.jpg

cgtrUt9.jpg

OMG!!! I plus size beauty!!! Very intriguing indeed. Definitely would love to see more. 😘

Gorgeous body. Wishing it was my hands on your breasts, not yours.

I wish that as well!

LushLeanora I love the top picture very sexy.

Thank you!

I love your photos you are too beautiful especially when you are naughty

Thank you!

Merry Christmas gorgeous! I would love to find you wrapped under my tree! Just so I could enjoy unwrapping your fantastic body!

Merry Christmas to you as well! I think we would both enjoy that!

Deliciously naughty

The best kind! ;)

OMG!!! I plus size beauty!!! Very intriguing indeed. Definitely would love to see more. 😘

Welcome and enjoy!

Cross posted from the Mrs. Claus thread, wishing everyone much joy this season and always:
xDKNjNo.jpg

Back