*Cinderella Girl*

It’s very sexy. I love the ‘hint’ of cleavage!

It has been quite a day and a bit for me on here. I try to get back to everyone! So bare with me!

Anyway, was just playing around with this...This is photo sexy or not?

It has been quite a day and a bit for me on here. I try to get back to everyone! So bare with me!

It's very sexy but would be much sexier still out of negative imo x

Very sexy. But I think any photo of you on that outfit would be sexy.

So it late and I should be asleep...but I am still here....!

Well, as long as I'm here..might as well..

Attachments

• For you.jpg
    For you.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 12

Very sexy...would love to see the original.
Thank you for posting. :kiss:

I am glad you were awake and there. You are just gorgeous. Love the curves and sassy lips. And you have great skin. Very sexy woman. When do you think prince charming job opens? Hahaha.

An interesting use of colouring. Highlights your breasts just lovely.

Always ready for a quick boob shot.

Wow!!

Absolutely sexy!! It highlights your wonderful breasts/cleavage with just a hint of what might be on offer to a lucky gent (or lady)

:devil::rose:

You woke me up!

Oh wow! What a delightful picture … I just want to bury my head between your beautiful breasts and spend some time exploring every inch of you

:heart::heart::heart:

Hey All,

I keep getting asked about how I am finding it here. So I thought I'd post it here.

Well, it is still early stages but so far it has been exhilarating. I do feel the guilt sometimes and have second or third thoughts about what I am doing...but it feels so nice to read such lovely comments.

Some people have said this can become abit of an addiction and I can see why. I guess it is a sort of release for many people and I can see that now. I have no passion in my marriage left. Even when we are intimate, it feels going through the motions. I have become used to finish what was started myself.

There is just something about that is new, fresh and exciting being here. The attentions of another....it's ..well..unspeakably arousing.

Hearing so many of you who are going through the same has helped me realise I am not alone.

Thankyou all

Miss Dizzy

Hey All,

I keep getting asked about how I am finding it here. So I thought I'd post it here.

Well, it is still early stages but so far it has been exhilarating. I do feel the guilt sometimes and have second or third thoughts about what I am doing...but it feels so nice to read such lovely comments.

Some people have said this can become abit of an addiction and I can see why. I guess it is a sort of release for many people and I can see that now. I have no passion in my marriage left. Even when we are intimate, it feels going through the motions. I have become used to finish what was started myself.

There is just something about that is new, fresh and exciting being here. The attentions of another....it's ..well..unspeakably arousing.

Hearing so many of you who are going through the same has helped me realise I am not alone.

Thankyou all

Miss Dizzy

You are very far from alone in this and I am glad that we have helped you enjoy yourself x

Hey All,

Thankyou all

Miss Dizzy

Glad you are sharing and hope you continue :rose::kiss:

Back