bfg's hideout

srsly, it's a RUSSIAN PLANE! nothing to laugh at, i can tell you. not even aeroflot fly russian planes anymore!

...okay, they fly the sukhoi superjet 100; but you wouldn't catch me on aeroflot, anyway!

Then, why did you book the flight on a Russian plane?

Looking forward to welcoming GG back tomorrow. I've missed my buddy.

Don't you ever wake up grumpy?! Always going around singing MORNING to everyone! ;)

Morning, GA!! :D

i've been out walking the feckin' dawgs!

now i'm on muh cawfee.

besides, it's a new day, we survived the night. not so much pain today. what's to be grumpy about? :D

i've been out walking the feckin' dawgs!

now i'm on muh cawfee.

besides, it's a new day, we survived the night. not so much pain today. what's to be grumpy about? :D

Well, since you put it that way! Now I feel guilty for being grumpy in the mornings! :D

Are all those your dogs in that photo?

(I'm glad the pain is down today!)

Well, since you put it that way! Now I feel guilty for being grumpy in the mornings! :D

Are all those your dogs in that photo?

(I'm glad the pain is down today!)

they're not my dogs, per se; i'm just looking after them. i think there were only 5 in the pic, the Dog dog doesn't get in that sidecar often. there's 6 in total

listening to something like this helps to set the mood for the day, too:

click
That sets the mood any time of day! Got me smiling!

and this one. the lyrics are so apt. :D

click
I've never heard this song/group... but I love it!!! *adds to my playlist*

they're not my dogs, per se; i'm just looking after them. i think there were only 5 in the pic, the Dog dog doesn't get in that sidecar often. there's 6 in total

That's nice of you! They looked so funny in that sidecar!

That sets the mood any time of day! Got me smiling!

I've never heard this song/group... but I love it!!! *adds to my playlist*

That's nice of you! They looked so funny in that sidecar!

six of them to de-tick daily! :eek:

and sammy killed a tokay gecko last night, which pissed me off because she killed it and then left it.

SAM_6190b--Kampot,%20Cambodia--23062013.png

forgive my ignorance, there's prolly a post on it, but where's GG been? anywhere nice?

Good Morning GA. It's 0712 hours here. Been up since 0500. 3 mile run, shower, brekky etc. GG has had a week's leave - her fiancée is back. Btw we've booked a week in Ibiza for July. GG, her man, my boyfriend & me. Can't wait.

Morning CFMB & BFG. Hope the move's going well. :rose:

Good Morning GA. It's 0712 hours here. Been up since 0500. 3 mile run, shower, brekky etc. GG has had a week's leave - her fiancée is back. Btw we've booked a week in Ibiza for July. GG, her man, my boyfriend & me. Can't wait.

LOLz. is that Sandhurst keeping you busy? :D

six of them to de-tick daily! :eek:

and sammy killed a tokay gecko last night, which pissed me off because she killed it and then left it.

SAM_6190b--Kampot,%20Cambodia--23062013.png

Did you think she would bury it? It's an offering because she loves you. 'Look, I killed the bugga for you!' And she gives you puppy dog eyes.

Why do you have to de-tick them every day? I never thought of Thailand as having ticks, just never crossed my mind. :eek:

Morning Gorgeous,
Hope you are well Miss D. Humming away here :)
Good morning! So you're one of those happy people, huh? ;)
Good morning, HSG... move isn't happening until end of August. I started early because it's just me working on it!

Do you ever wake up grumpy BFG? I can be grumpy; what a wonderful way to be woken up :D

I'm not a morning person, I eaaaasssseee into the day. Now I will have to play the tunes GA said would help me smile lol

Hi Barefootgirl. GG has told me how much she likes your hideout and what a friend you and the others here have been to her. We've had an incredible week but now she's got some important duties. I'm going to my folks in Texas before returning in 3 weeks.

I wanna thank you for looking after my girl while I was deployed. Hope to get to know you better later. Good luck with your move.

BigRick

Back