Nikki Haley’s View of New York Is Priceless. Her Curtains? $52,701.

They don't care.

A lie can make it all the way around the world before the truth gets its shoes on. They count on that routinely.

Enough about Trump's lies, though...
 
Funny how one mistake is made and corrected but our president cannot fathom such shame and honesty.

Don't fret. That scary white man can't be in the white house for more than 6 more years.
 
Definitely more than one mistake and mistake made by a person who hadn't even read the article that they were editing since it gave the time frame.

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/09/14/nyts-deeply-unsatisfying-hey-bad-haley-hit-piece/

The only reason this was "news" and selected for publication was because it was designed to make the Trump Administration look like spendthrifts.

An honest update of this story would show Samantha Peers picture and would solicit Trump Administration officials to criticize that expenditure by the Obama Administration. They took the time to do the reverse even though it wasn't true.
 
CrisisActor Hogg said resign

CongressAsshole Liu said INVESTIGATE!:D
 
Don't fret. That scary white man can't be in the white house for more than 6 more years.

I'm much scarier than Trump. Then again, I don't live in fear like most conservatives.
 
You certainly seem brave hiding behind that Stormtrooper mask.

Brave doesn't equal scary. I'd be more concerned about your skinhead avatar and racist rhetoric and less about me if I were you.
 
Brave doesn't equal scary. I'd be more concerned about your skinhead avatar and racist rhetoric and less about me if I were you.

If you find me scary, there is always the ignore button at your convenience.

My comment was not in response to your chest-thumping about how "scary" you totally are. Rather, it was in response to your assertion that you do not live in fear. Fear is the antithesis of bravery, in case you are having trouble making the connection.
 
Last edited:
Racist? How?

Because of the soft bigotry of low expectations... having a difference of opinion on any policy matter in the eight years of the previous administration is racist because one cannot disagree with a black man. Ever. About anything.

Orange* you glad we didn't end up with eight years of, "You just can't handle having a strong woman in charge!!!" each and every time you felt the same about a Clinton policy decision as you did the first go-round when she was "co-President?"

Well that, and having fully emptied my knapsack and not found any privilege at all be. Be on those before did anyone growing up in an educated, two-parent household seems to upset just the right people.*
 
*Knock knock.

Who's there?

Banana.

Banana who?

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Banana.

Banana who?

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Orange.

Orange who?







Orange you glad that I did not say banana again?
 
*Knock knock.

Who's there?

Banana.

Banana who?

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Banana.

Banana who?

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Orange.

Orange who?







Orange you glad that I did not say banana again?

Banana? RACIST!

Stop MONKEYING around!
 
She is dark and Indian, aren't you supposed to dislike her?

Oh wait, it is "our negras are better than your negras" with rethugs. :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top