Looking for some insight .... any overweight males?

Now why would a self described MILF want to talk to over weight men. Yes my BMI says I am overweight. Love to look at women. But they ignore me. Wouldn't have anything to do with my size.

Overweight? Yep

Skinny legs and thick in the middle. I am overweight 4 sure.

Now why would a self described MILF want to talk to over weight men. Yes my BMI says I am overweight. Love to look at women. But they ignore me. Wouldn't have anything to do with my size.

I would say definitely not.

There are plenty of quite overweight men that women find attractive. Not because they are overweight...I wouldn't think.. (although there probably is a small subset of those) but despite that.

How you feel about your weight, and the sort of energy you project as a result of those feelings is the more likely culprit.

Changing your internal frame and dropping the limiting self-appraisal is far easier than dropping the weight.

Fuck, there are females who like fat dumpy dudes? Why have I been taking care of myself all these years? I mean besides the booze and drugs.

Hmm. Necro-thread.

No I am both fascinated by The Not So new girl and ALSO by my intriguing thoughts about whether the professor has in the last 4 years either a lost some weight or be changed his self appraisal....

I would say definitely not.

There are plenty of quite overweight men that women find attractive. Not because they are overweight...I wouldn't think.. (although there probably is a small subset of those) but despite that.

How you feel about your weight, and the sort of energy you project as a result of those feelings is the more likely culprit.

Changing your internal frame and dropping the limiting self-appraisal is far easier than dropping the weight.

Yep. Self love.

Your PM is full. I tried to message you. If you want some insight, I will help you out as best I can.

I don't think she is the new girl here since the original post was 4 years ago so she might be the theexperiencedgirlhere now. :)

Oh wow... How did this get dug back up? On the subject... I am very overweight... I have a big belly & a double chin, but the rest of me is decent. However, I wouldn't say that women don't look at me, I would say that I am more oblivious or they are sneaky enough. My son has told me he has seen women checking me out when we go out & about. That was news to me... Then again... I think my age has taken me to the point where I don't care what every one else thinks. I am who I am. I am happy with who I am, so if you don't like me for me, sorry.

Hi I'm a jumbo here at 5"6 and 360 pounds all of it around my middle women look at me all the time same with everyone but no one has looked at me in a sexual way for many years but I do get noticed

Back