The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT ~ Posted. Yes. Finally! Hope it meets with approval.

FLT ~ Hopefully the block is now gone and more posts will follow soon.
 
Ha! Serves you right.

Told ya... firewood. Yay.

I wish I could use it for firewood. :(

They're just mulching it all up, I think. And I don't really have anywhere to dry it, which I'd imagine I'd need to do first.

Also, I'm pretty sure my neighbor doesn't really like me for some reason, so... How was I supposed to know she was his daughter?!
 
My heart is broken.

I have spent years, loving a child I could not touch, or see or hold...except for a few rare times when her mama had the money and inclination to bring her to me or when she had to go to U of M hospital.

I never really got to know her, I never really had a chance to be there, to be her daddi, not like with my three.

And now I will never get that.

I can't even look at the pictures her mama sent to my email. Pictures that I had to ask for.

I am crying and hurt and I hate it and I am miserable.

It's bad losing a child...even if that child isn't dead.
It's awful knowing that all the hopes and dreams you had for that child will never be realized because you are no longer an important aspect of her life...of anything.

That the mama cut you out...because she could...and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Yes. Random thoughts...
 
strokes hair and back, cradling her to me
I am sorry, boi, I really am

sighs while in the REAL World she wipes tears away

I think today made it worse...but it's a pain I will have to take in silence because after all, I want Jax to be loved and happy....even if it ain't me doin it...and if her mama don't want me there...and she hasn't...well what else can I do?
 
I wish I could use it for firewood. :(

They're just mulching it all up, I think. And I don't really have anywhere to dry it, which I'd imagine I'd need to do first.

Also, I'm pretty sure my neighbor doesn't really like me for some reason, so... How was I supposed to know she was his daughter?!

*facepalms. Suggestions omitted, considering the mulch aspect as well as the white out.*
 
Leaves loves, snuggles and kisses for Luna

Thanks gorgeous.

sighs
I dunno how parents do the things they do...

I understand it...I do...but I hate it because she told me I would be Jax' daddi. I would never lose that...but I have...

shrugs.

Am okay. Gonna write it out...or drown myself in stories like always til the panic and hurt goes away. Which I have done quite a bit, lately.

Adds her hugs and concern to the rest left for the lovely Luna :rose:

*blows kisses to a Witchling*
 
-covers twin in kisses-


LT:

Moths on bare skin feel like spiders.

Setting my alarm to not shut up unless you figure out a puzzle just might end up killing my phone.

I has new phone. I lets me do lots of shit when I should be doing other shit. And lets me on my school stuffs.

Motherfucker was on sale. Wooohoo!

i'm hungry.
 
Hopefully I get a chance to put these thoughts to keyboard tonight. Owing posts is starting to irk me. And longer posts should not be done from this damned tiny phone screen.
 
Hopefully I get a chance to put these thoughts to keyboard tonight. Owing posts is starting to irk me. And longer posts should not be done from this damned tiny phone screen.
I stopped writing on my phone because I couldn't take it anymore. Now I have to wait for the few precious hours I have each week on the computer. Here I am, only to find the post I owe you has disappeared.
 
That my days almost done and I can't wait for my hot Yoga class:)
I'm just curious..

Do you mean the Yoga class involves heating the room to make everyone sweat or something?
Or do you mean the Yoga class is hot as in sexy?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top