gals for a naughty email group

samanthaswitch

Really Experienced
Group doesn't exist

EDIT: THERE IS NO GROUP. tried it no one sent emails and it went defunct. If someone is interesting may I suggest starting one? But as it is now there is no group and after the irritations involved in trying to start one i'm not interested in trying again. If someone else wants to put in the work by all means but please stop iming me about this.

Last edited:
Sounds fun, is there a way to do group emails the same way you can do group texts? How exactly would it work?

Ok gang if your interested pm me with your email at this point and I'll just add you to the list.

So once upon a time I had some fun with a group of gal friends via email. We'd talk about experiences, fantasys, etc nothing serious just gals gossipinig and amusing each other. Thought it might be fun to get something like that going here. Looking for bi and/or lesbian girls interested in just sharing emails amongst ourselves. Nothing personal (like pics, names etc) just erotic stories both real and imagined. Any one else interested?

Count me in as well.

I love the idea!

PM sent.

So once upon a time I had some fun with a group of gal friends via email. We'd talk about experiences, fantasys, etc nothing serious just gals gossipinig and amusing each other. Thought it might be fun to get something like that going here. Looking for bi and/or lesbian girls interested in just sharing emails amongst ourselves. Nothing personal (like pics, names etc) just erotic stories both real and imagined. Any one else interested?

Ok since I still get pms about this its dead. No one was posting and I shut it down a year ago.

Feel free I might join if someone else wants to go through the pointless hassle but I don't feel the urge to do the work again for nothing.

It appears this old thread has woken up;) Is it for girls only, and can a guy join in?:rose:

Back