The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*pokes her head in and gazes around the room, taking note of all whom are present as she eases her body into the room to follow her poking head before perking up setting her face up to support the ear to ear grin that illuminates her dark eyes that dance with mischief*

Word is on the street you're serving Vodka.

I'm in!
Blue--Dag gone it. The lady asked for a vodka quite some time ago. Please get it and LEAVE THE HANDMAIDEN'S ALONE!! *Gees--good help is so hard to find!*

Sorry sx....you will have your vodka very shortly. *glares at Blue from across the room until he brings it as asked to do*

Puppypix, puppypix, we gotta have puppypix!

Max_Bichon_Frise_01jpg_w450.jpg

Good evening, naked people. :kiss: I am back from the fabric store.

Someone pour me a tot of single malt and I'll be back as soon as I go see Molly's new puppy. :)

Good evening, naked people. :kiss: I am back from the fabric store.

Someone pour me a tot of single malt and I'll be back as soon as I go see Molly's new puppy. :)

Hey Blue! One single malt for the lady. The good stuff, mind. A chaser? Why not? ;)

Positively adorable. The puppy too. ;)

How was the shopping trip?

Very successful. I got enough sheer material to do insets into the skirt and have a veil for $2 a metre. :) My costume is black and rosepink with silver accents.

Very successful. I got enough sheer material to do insets into the skirt and have a veil for $2 a metre. :) My costume is black and rosepink with silver accents.

Oooo...sounds positively sensual. Your dance will inflame men's hearts with a burning desire. :devil:

Oooo...sounds positively sensual. Your dance will inflame men's hearts with a burning desire. :devil:

Cool! :D

Good thing there's only women in the class so I can practice without fear. ;)

So, tell me all about your day, Tom. :kiss:

Cool! :D

Good thing there's only women in the class so I can practice without fear. ;)

So, tell me all about your day, Tom. :kiss:

I was unabashedly lazy today. I had a good workout at the gym, swam laps for about 20 minutes in my pool, sunbathed, tended to my patio plants (succulents, cacti and orchids), took a nap and started a new story. :D

I was unabashedly lazy today. I had a good workout at the gym, swam laps for about 20 minutes in my pool, sunbathed, tended to my patio plants (succulents, cacti and orchids), took a nap and started a new story. :D

Okay, we have different definitions of lazy! Lazy, for me, is lying in bed reading and having people bring you food so you don't have to get up. :)

That was better than mine. One of my geniuses forgot his meds this morning and was barely controllable all day. I'm having reactions to the cholesterol drugs so I advised the VA that I was stopping them immediately. HM read the flyer on the med bottle and decided that I didn't dare exert myself until the crap washed out of my system and that meant anything involving her. Happy Friday! :rolleyes:

That was better than mine. One of my geniuses forgot his meds this morning and was barely controllable all day. I'm having reactions to the cholesterol drugs so I advised the VA that I was stopping them immediately. HM read the flyer on the med bottle and decided that I didn't dare exert myself until the crap washed out of my system and that meant anything involving her. Happy Friday! :rolleyes:

Awww, Bear. <hugs> :kiss::kiss: Sit down here and don't exert yourself then. Hugs don't take much exertion.

Poor Bear. *hugs*

Di, your outfit sounds divine.

Tom. If that is lazy, I do not want to know what you do to keep busy.

Molly. Adorable puppy.

Anyone I missed. Ask Rolf for a drink on me. ;)

Poor Bear. *hugs*

Di, your outfit sounds divine.

Tom. If that is lazy, I do not want to know what you do to keep busy.

Molly. Adorable puppy.

Anyone I missed. Ask Rolf for a drink on me. ;)

Angel! <angel hugs> How are you, sweetie?

*Snuggles down next to Di, laptop at hand*

I believe I have just enough energy to wiggle the claws over the keyboard . . . between hugs, of course. :kiss:

*Snuggles down next to Di, laptop at hand*

I believe I have just enough energy to wiggle the claws over the keyboard . . . between hugs, of course. :kiss:

That works. I'll try not to distract you while you're wiggling. ;)

It's a happy Friday in the naked party. I wonder what the rest of the world is doing tonight? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back