What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the news and the actual definition of irony; american minks brought over to the UK to be kept on fur farms, which are then released by animal rights activists into the wild; who then go out and kill the rest of the wild life

Trying to talk normally on the phone while having sex. I could so win the Academy Award for best actress in a drama.

She says she's going to get me one of these. I say there's no need, because she *knows* she needs to do it.

h98F6EDE7.jpg

Can I get one that states "If DNR = DMBH" ? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I had to laugh at myself yesterday. After grocery shopping I put the bags away and took a nap. Nature called waking me yet there was no toilet tissue in any of the bathrooms in the house. A napkin was used and then a frantic search began. How the heck did I misplace 3 - 4 packs of Charmin. Low and behold I had put them in the outside freezer. If someone finds my brain please keep it. It's clearly useless for me. :S

Spider-Man window washers surprise kids at All Children's Hospital
Dozens of children got a big surprise when window washers dressed as Spider-Man descended on the outside of All Children's Hospital on Thursday.

The workers from Clearwater's High Rise Window Cleaners made several trips from the top of the building to the ground, washing windows and waving at patients.

Child life clinical coordinator Holly Ott relished the chance to bring in the super hero.

"Today at All Children's we had a really exciting opportunity to meet any child's hero, Spider-Man, climbing up the sides of the building, surprising chidren and making their day," Ott said.

The event offered kids a chance to experience something they aren't likely to encounter again. And for Ott, the best part of the appearance was the surprise.​

That's the *story,* but there is a video embedded in it at the link in the headline...

Roasting yummy pork&reindeer sausages on an open fire by the ice covered sea on a sunny day. J adding more wood in the fire, then looking up and smiling at me, and my heart suddenly racing a mile a minute. Feeling like we're somewhere far away, when in reality we were only about a half a mile from home.

Good day.

Roasting yummy pork&reindeer sausages on an open fire by the ice covered sea on a sunny day. J adding more wood in the fire, then looking up and smiling at me, and my heart suddenly racing a mile a minute. Feeling like we're somewhere far away, when in reality we were only about a half a mile from home.

Good day.

Swoony~sigh... Love this. Thanks for sharing. :)

I'm a little bit of a geek so I was able to help the AT&T U-Verse guy fix my network. No slow connection for me. :)

My job. Every time I think I have heard the most ridiculous situation that a person has managed to get themselves into, I get one better.

Bringing my editor to tears...

...in a good way. :D

Third draft notes are on their way. Fourth draft begins soon!

Proof that God loves me and wants me to be happy:

attachment.php

This thing holds between 1/2 and 3/4 of a pot of coffee. :heart:

Attachments

• kitty coffee small.jpg
    kitty coffee small.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 52
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back