The New Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed that my shirt is on backwards. I think that's excuse enough to start the weekend early!

My friend told me she found an adult rocking horse. It probably says bad things about me that I imagined a rocking sybian, and not just an adult-sized rocking horse toy xD

Sigh.

I think I was the last person to post in the old thread.

ANYWAY...

My old isolated blurt, which is no longer isolated (because it ties the old thread to this thread) is that I had my final interview for my dream job this afternoon.

I'm petrified.

I mean, what if they DON'T WANT ME?

*panic*

My friend told me she found an adult rocking horse. It probably says bad things about me that I imagined a rocking sybian, and not just an adult-sized rocking horse toy xD

I want it to be both. Now. This instant.

Cutie, they will want you:heart:

^_^ A girl complimented my outfit, today. Moments like that really boost my confidence.

I wonder how long it will take this thread, and the new Smiles and Pissed Off to reach 5K... ;)

Sigh.

I think I was the last person to post in the old thread.

ANYWAY...

My old isolated blurt, which is no longer isolated (because it ties the old thread to this thread) is that I had my final interview for my dream job this afternoon.

I'm petrified.

*panic*

Fingers crossed!

I'm petrified.

*panic*
If they don't want you, they're bleedin' idiots, and you wouldn't have been happy there. (Fox n' grapes, anyone?)

A girl greeted me today while shopping - and I can't recall why I know her. Well, I don't know her, I've just seen her before, but no idea where. Stuff like this irks me.

iv been on the pill for fricking ages... like over a year... we started trying for a baby so i came off the pill... i cant stop THINKING ABOUT SEX

seriously.

i dont know whats wrong with me. Its like i was normal sex drive, now im rampant. iv literally turned from a 22 year old girl to a pervy old man trawling the internets for noncon stories.

the fuck?

what the actual fuck?

clearly its conductive to conceiving, but when every single thing i write for nanowrimo is turning into a noncon story it isnt conductive to life!

Someone needs to create a new Introductions thread. I would, but I get tongue-tied when I have to introduce myself...

Thank you, Stella!
;)
I've been stumbling around, trying to find my old favorites!

I'm having (another) crisis of faith.

I'll be 30 years old (oh, God *sob*) in a week and a half. I'm broke, drowning in debt, and crazy as hell. Every time I think I'm getting ahead, something else comes along to knock me right back down in the hole I'm trying to claw my way out of, and I fall in even deeper than I was before.

I'm the most prolific writer nobody's ever heard of. And for what?

*Sigh*

/emo Bunny

I'll be 30 years old (oh, God *sob*) in a week and a half. I'm broke, drowning in debt, and crazy as hell. Every time I think I'm getting ahead, something else comes along to knock me right back down in the hole I'm trying to claw my way out of, and I fall in even deeper than I was before.

*Sigh*

/emo Bunny

eehee. I shouldn't giggle, but emo bunnies are the very cutest of lagomorphs!!

<hug> Nothing wrong with writing "for" what makes you happy. You may keep getting knocked in, but you keep clawing!! And let me tell you, as a professional claw-ee, eventually we give up :p (well, or go for sedation, but you're not an unruly cat trying to get your ears cleaned.)

*Sigh*

/emo Bunny

Courage! There is life on the other side of 30 (and 40).
And I say that as someone who was in a "oh God I'm turning 30" -crisis for something like 2 years before turning 30.

i had a crisis when turning 20 so i have the utmost respect for you guys. =[

although apparently if you have a hard time at 20 you are sposed to breeze through 30... so wish me luck !

*Sigh*

/emo Bunny

Hunny Bunz, what I've found was that when I entered my thirties, I discovered that all the stuff you think you know in your twenties, actually becomes a lot more clear in your thirties...
(don't even worry about the forties & fifties, yet! The forties were trying & liberating, and as for the fifties, well we'll see how it pans out! ;))
Something to look forward to!
Hugs!
:rose:

and keep writing - it doesn't matter what, even if it's a journal.

A girl greeted me today while shopping - and I can't recall why I know her. Well, I don't know her, I've just seen her before, but no idea where. Stuff like this irks me.
qp, I've had this happen to me countless times. Sometimes I figure it out after a while, sometimes I don't. I think it has something to do with seeing them in a different environment than that in which I'm used to seeing them. Or it could be that you're just getting senile ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back