*Hoot Hoot* Hello fellow night owls :)

SugarBunny2012

Literotica Guru
What is up everyone? It is rare I am lurking these parts around this hour and beyond. I had a really long nap today though so I will probably just stay up through the night since my schedule is turned around. If anyone wants to make friends with a 19/F named Samantha I am all for meeting ya! It is usually easier to add me on yahoo and I will have it on all night, so just send me a message there and we can chat! :cattail:

Hey. I'm a major night owl. Usually up nightly until 2-3am.

there are times when I do :)

Right now, i'm in a bit of a love/hate with it lol

Wouldn't hardly know what to do with myself if I had a regular schedule of sleep at night and up during the day. Love being up at night.

This is the internet, where terms like "early" and "late" are pretty much irrelevant. No matter what time it is where you are, there's always someone awake somewhere in the world, either a fellow night owl, or just someone in a different timezone where it's perfectly normal for them to be up.

That's what makes Lit so great!
:D

I am here from 6pm to 6am... Do you get much more late-night than that? Of so, then please enlighten me...*puppy eyes*

What a hoot! I think I could qualify as a night owl, indeed, a southern hemispherical night owl. I looked up the bird book to see if there are indications for compatibility.Hmmm.

Genus:-Tytyonidae- the Barn Owls.

Species:-Tyto tenebricosa- Sooty owl. I guess they hang round fires to be sooty. I have a suspicion I could be burned to a crisp.
Tyto longimembris- The Grass Owl. I'm not sure but grass? Really, grass- I guess a lot of this species inhabit psych hospitals in a state of psychosis. No thanks
Tyto novaehollandiae- The Masked Owl. I haven't eaten rabbit for ages.
Tyto alba- The Barn Owl- Perhaps the most compatible in species because of its world wide distribution , but as I don't have a barn the discomfort could be severe.

Genus:-Strigidae- Owls

Species:-
Ninox connivens- the Barking owl- also called the winking owl. Seems unlikely there is any compatibility. I don't piddle on trees or fire hydrants and I don't think it's a winking matter..
Ninox rufa- the Rufous owl. As I'm not a red head it seems unlikely there is any compatibility.
Ninox strenua- The Powerful owl. Seems we're getting a whole lot closer!
Ninox novaeseelandiae- The Boobook owl- also called the Mopoke owl. Hmmm. I wonder whether this is close enough?

It's so difficult to know from inanimate books. But with out sufficient reference the whole notion could be described as being particularly bird brained. Animation is required.

What a hoot! I think I could qualify as a night owl, indeed, a southern hemispherical night owl. I looked up the bird book to see if there are indications for compatibility.Hmmm.

Genus:-Tytyonidae- the Barn Owls.

Species:-Tyto tenebricosa- Sooty owl. I guess they hang round fires to be sooty. I have a suspicion I could be burned to a crisp.
Tyto longimembris- The Grass Owl. I'm not sure but grass? Really, grass- I guess a lot of this species inhabit psych hospitals in a state of psychosis. No thanks
Tyto novaehollandiae- The Masked Owl. I haven't eaten rabbit for ages.
Tyto alba- The Barn Owl- Perhaps the most compatible in species because of its world wide distribution , but as I don't have a barn the discomfort could be severe.

Genus:-Strigidae- Owls

Species:-
Ninox connivens- the Barking owl- also called the winking owl. Seems unlikely there is any compatibility. I don't piddle on trees or fire hydrants and I don't think it's a winking matter..
Ninox rufa- the Rufous owl. As I'm not a red head it seems unlikely there is any compatibility.
Ninox strenua- The Powerful owl. Seems we're getting a whole lot closer!
Ninox novaeseelandiae- The Boobook owl- also called the Mopoke owl. Hmmm. I wonder whether this is close enough?

It's so difficult to know from inanimate books. But with out sufficient reference the whole notion could be described as being particularly bird brained. Animation is required.

I am just gonna call myself a fox bat and leave it at that.

It was (and is) a sweet series. A serious, action-based dramatic animation produced by Disney. I think it is their first.

Back