Naked (or not) By Design

Any chance of this same photo angle, but starting a good bit lower?

a near similar angle ... please do let us know what interests you for what interests our friends on this thread interests, arouses and inspires us!

Last edited:
Delicious. I like everything so I can only suggest you keep posting.

a near similar angle ... please do let us know what interests you for what interests our friends on this thread interests, arouses and inspires us!

Oh YES! Now closer, perhaps? Definitely gets me hard!

last ones of the series (at least for now LOL) - from the walk back :)

Last edited:
This reminds me of Lady Chatterly's lover. I am sure you remember the Lady Jane scene in the novel.

we have been tossing around various literary roles to dramatize :) Lady Chatterley is definitely short-listed ...

we have been tossing around various literary roles to dramatize :) Lady Chatterley is definitely short-listed ...

May I also suggest....Wuthering Heights? All the lust and love and hate does something to me!

as to which, extraordinary measures are at times called for!

Last edited:
and the participation of executive management is encouraged :)

Last edited:
the Veblen approach to maintaining office morale ...

It would be appealing to see this position followed through in greater detail with one in panties and one (or more) without. A sweet derriere is deserving of admirers from every direction.

It would be appealing to see this position followed through in greater detail with one in panties and one (or more) without. A sweet derriere is deserving of admirers from every direction.

you make a very good point which we shall definitely take to heart ... thank you :kiss:

Back