Once more with feeling.

I actually did do something normal with my Friday evening, for once. :cattail:

Except now it's 5:30am Saturday morning and I'm realizing I need to read a 30+ page research paper and do a lot of work by Monday because I might have discovered something really important while playing around with computer code instead of sleeping. Which is not quite as normal. :rolleyes:

Don't spend so much time looking at my ass on here then, maybe,perhaps?:nana:

Look at those tiny invaders covering your ass. . .can you blame them, that's an ass I wouldn't mind invading.

In hindsight, probably never good to mention tiny on a pron site. . .oops.

You have a eye for positions that flatter your form or more likely your form makes it impossible to take an unflattering pic. :D

I think you were right the first time, there are plenty of positions that don't flatter me, I'm only human. But why would I show you guys unflattering pictures?Granted I judge my pics more harshly than you guys do :rolleyes:

Here's a super unflattering pose...

Looks like I'm gonna piss on my bed or something :rolleyes::cool:

Last edited:
Looks more like #2 than #1. But I can also see it being you riding somebody.

Right I have to go now for the rest of the weekend, have fun whatever you're all doing. :heart:

Pfft, that's all you got for unflattering?!?! Nice try, miss, but it all depends on perspective. For example, the perfect angle to view you in that way would be flat on my back, looking up. I'd say you would look quite the opposite of unflattering from that angle...

And its such a shame that sarcasm goes unnoticed and unappreciated, especially when you post the little eyeroll with it. But then again, it makes it more fun for the people that get it. :rolleyes:

Here's a super unflattering pose...

Looks like I'm gonna piss on my bed or something :rolleyes::cool:

I wouldn't have thought of that.

Maybe, or maybe you look like you're lowering yourself onto something. That's the one I'm going for:D

Glad you reset my view of it.

Looks more like #2 than #1. But I can also see it being you riding somebody.

Really wish you'd kept that thought private!

And this says more about you than it does about me I think, I didn't know you were that kinky :rolleyes:

Technically it just has to do with the fact that guys don't particularly associate squatting with peeing because we've got a dick :D. You should find some way to borrow a dick and take a piss with it sometime. Truly an amazing experience.

Back