Bus Driver (closed for Nickissora)

-Skids kissed her back enjoying the kiss they were sharing his cock was getting a bit hard as he had felt her pussy drenched. Skids was enjoying this date and the girl he fell for.-
 
*Veronica felt something poke her and instantly knew what it was. She spoke softly in his ear.* "Do you still want to have some fun in the theatre?"
 
-Skids smiled and whispers.-"Yeah that would be pretty hot right now."-he said wondering what else she may want to do and where and when. He did not know much and how experienced she was but maybe sitting down and talking to her about each other may open up some space.-
 
*she smiled. There was so much she wanted to explore with him but now she was going to to make one of his fantasies a reality. She pulled his cock out and lifted her hips. Once an explosion started she sunk down felling his entire length slide in her hot wet center. She moaned and slowly moved her hips*
 
-Skids began to buck his hips deep in to her pussy as he pounds her pussy thrusting up in to her hot wet core he kissed her lips enjoying it keeping her silent.-
 
*Skids took her off guard when he started to pound her pussy. She was thankful he kisses her because she let out moan after moan that would have given them away. Her nails dug into his shoulder as she held on for the ride*
 
-Skids slowed down as he gently broke the kiss and had her lips inches from his.-"Mmm this feels good."-he said in low breaths.-
 
*she locked eyes with him and moaned quietly* "Yess. I love mmm being close to you Skids. I want to make you happy.." *she laid her head on his shoulder*
 
Last edited:
-Skids brought his hips up in to her pussy nice and deep and slow feeling her pussy squeeze his cock with her pussy as he picked up his speed again.-
 
*she pressed her face against his neck and moaned. Skids was sliding his cock in her faster and the fact that he was fucking her in a theatre only heightened the pleasure*
 
-Skids groaned fucking her pussy harder and harder and faster he gripped her tight.-"I am going to cum..."
 
*she moaned and whispered in his ear.* "Yess..fill me with your cum..make me yours." *her breathing became short and choppy as she came with him*
 
-He screamed her name during aloud explosion and the movie was towards it's end.-
 
*She kissed his neck as the explosion dulled down along with his and hers. Part of her couldn't believe what just happened and part of her wanted it to happen again. She kissed him deeply.*
 
-skids couldn't believe the explosion they just had as he groaned softly and smiled wondering if the night would end after this.-"that was wonderful"-Skids said as he slowly lifted her off his cock the movie towards the end.-"We better go to the rest rooms and clean up."
 
*Veronica smiled and nodded. She'd been waiting for the right time to ask Skids to stay with her tonight but it could wait. They both made there way to the restrooms. She quickly went in a stall and cleaned his cum from inside her and on her thighs. Then she checked her makeup and hair before she went out to meet skids.*
 
-Meeting up with her they got to his car and smiled.-"I had a lot of fun what do you want to do now....snuggle back at your apartment that you are watching or my place or anything?"
 
*she smiled and leaned against him* "I would love to spend some time at your place."
 
-Skids smiled and began to drive over he had a nice little apartment. One bedroom and bathroom a Kitchen and Living room.-"How do you like it."-it was very small and very simple.-"I hope it is nice enough."
 
*she smiled. His apartment was small and simple yet it had a strong sense of him.* "I love it. Its so..you." *she blushed at her word choice.*
 
-He smiled and sat on the big couch with her as Skids dragged her on to his lap and held her close.-"So I hope everything was good."
 
*she felt her cheeks turn red as she thought about everything they'd done today.* "It was..incredible. You brought out a side of me that I didn't even know I had. Thank you." *she kissed him gently*
 
-Skids kissed her back breaking the kiss he had to ask.-"so what other relation ships have you had?"-Skids asked as he wanted her to understand why he was a wreck and she had felt.-
 
*she gave him a curious look* "Before you I was only in two there relationships. The first was incredibly mean to me and rude to my friends. And I just wasn't compatible with the second. We're still good friends though."
 
Back
Top