handjob/ blowjob techniques

I have heard not to make eye contact while giving a blow job. i heard that we look insanely creepy when we look up from giving a blow job.
is that true? or should we look up occasionally?

Also, as hot as it might be, if you are trying to deep throat a guy who curves upwards and is rock hard, its a little like trying to bend a garden stake down your throat....it just don't work.....it really depends on your man.....
and come on guys, tell me seeing the chic's hot wet pussy spread open for you in the 69 possie isn't as hot as seeing her look up at you!!!!!!;):D

and come on guys, tell me seeing the chic's hot wet pussy spread open for you in the 69 possie isn't as hot as seeing her look up at you!!!!!!;):D

It isn't as hot.

:D

No, srsly, you've got a point. If we assume that the "male ego" theory is correct (which it might not be), then for a guy to see his girl has gotten really turned on just from fellating him... Well, if that doesn't do something to him, he may be gay. ;) But just because it works sometimes doesn't mean it works all the time. Really, it depends on what the man is interested in at that particular moment. If you want him to feel adored, you do one thing; if you want him to feel confident and virile, you do another; if you want him to feel... I dunno, I'm a virgin, what other ego boosts do we Y-chromosome-bearers get during sex? But as SweetErika identified, there is no one-size-fits-all for the male gender, or even for any given man. Use differents tool to do different jobs. That's all I'm sayin. :)

one of the great things about a handjob is your ability to control his orgasm. i recommend taking him to the edge maybe a dozen times until he is at the point where a breath, or even the electromagnetic induction of your hand passing above his cock would send him over. then grab it hard and plunge it in your mouth.

one of the great things about a handjob is your ability to control his orgasm. i recommend taking him to the edge maybe a dozen times until he is at the point where a breath, or even the electromagnetic induction of your hand passing above his cock would send him over. then grab it hard and plunge it in your mouth.
Can I buy you a coffee some time?;)
Oh, hang on, that's probably entirely inappropriate. I appologse. Please ignire that comment completely! :eek:

i do. i certainly do.
but body sweat isn't nice mixed with slight urine smell!!!!!:eek:
The obvious answer to that is surely "WELL TELL HIM TO HAVE A SHOWER AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK!" :rolleyes:

A more realistic answer is try suggesting the two of you share a shower before sex and give him a good soaping as part of his wank. One word of caution, and I can only speak for myself, if I ejaculate or urinate after a soapy wank, if even the tinyest amount of soap has got into my urethra it stings like F:eek::eek::eek: so give him a good rinse off as well. :kiss:

Something I posted in another thread, but apropos for here. It's called "the parrott".

One thing that works great, but it's only realllllyyy mindblowing the first time you do it to him:

Lay between his legs and pop his dick in your mouth. Now extend your arm up to his face and stick a finger in HIS mouth. However he sucks, nibbles or licks your finger - you do the same to his cock. It won't take him long to figure out that you're mimicking his actions and he can really get you to give him a blow job like he wants, since he's literally showing you how he wants it.

Enjoy!

now that is just plain awesome. high five to you. and a jumping high five to your man on finding a great catch ;)

I feel like I need help. I was a late bloomer sexually, and while the first blowjob I ever had drove me wild, (just like every subsequent blow job after it) I have yet to cum from one. I think the pressure is getting to me now. My girlfriend is beyond great, loves to give head and loves to eat my cum. But so far the only way it has worked is for me to fuck her, then pull out and feed her. I simply cant reach an orgasm from oral alone. I know it makes her feel inadequite, and hell, I feel crappy myself. I've even had two girls on me at once and failed to get over the top. The same for guys. I dont know what to do. We've tried varying positions, lube, stroke, anal play, visual stimulation, auditory clues... once she blew me in the car in a crowded parking lot, I am a massive exhibitionist and LOVE the thought of being seen or watched, and even that failed. Any thoughts on how I can overcome this?

i was just curious about new techniques i could use with my boyfriend. I want to be able to please him as much as he pleases me. ;)

I love it when my wife sucks my cock and then a minute or so before I cum she stops sucking me, moves her lips to my lips and gives me hot sloppy kisses, and jerks me off till I cum.

I never can figure out how she knows I'm about to cum :)

First tip --- always bring your energy and *get into it*. Guys know when you are just doing it to do it. It's not as fun. I've done it before by just going through the motions but it's not good that way. I love sucking cock so I am always into it with my energy and excitement.

My tip that I believe I have posted before is to FOCUS on the skin underneath the head. Every guy that I have sucked has went crazy for it. They want movement but I start with the tease under the head. There is alot of feeling in that area. I've had success. Then I'll stop and dip my head entirely down the cock and lick slowly all the way back up, down again and lick again in a different area. I do this until all the areas of the cock have been licked. The guy is like wanting more but they can chill because I've got a plan. I suck cock well. I take him in my mouth stop lick around the underneath of the head and then take him all the way deep. My goals is start riding up and down swirling underneath the head. My husband has told me it's perfection. A FWB has told me it's the best they have ever had. Another guy I know still remember college days when we fooled around when drinking. That description is for giving a regular blowjob.

If it gonna be rough play / getting mouth fucked it is so different because the control is switched. Above tip is ME giving the bj. Here is the guy fucking my mouth ( which I am also a fan of ). Best position (favorite of mine) is to let your head fall off the bed. Open and let them in. Gives them some access to your tits. Happy guy fucking a woman's face likely loves tits. I like them to slide deeply in my mouth to the not choking place and start riding it in and out. Use hands if he needs additional stimulus at the bottom of his cock ( based on size ) do as much or little with hands based on what he wants. This is *his* thing. If I'm getting my mouth fucked, my goal is to make sure it's the best possible for the guy.

Additionally, I recommend you swallow. Every time. Always. Unless they want it somewhere else but guys have always told me it feels the best nestled in my mouth. So I swallow. Always. Once I swallow and this is *important* clean his cock completely. Lick him completely until no cum is left and he's clean / ready to go back in boxers /clothes. It is a very appreciated thing. Some guys will kiss you after ( I mean, the cum is gone, you swallowed it) but some will not until you have some water (whatever)

These things work for me. I've always been complimented.

First tip --- always bring your energy and *get into it*. Guys know when you are just doing it to do it. It's not as fun. I've done it before by just going through the motions but it's not good that way. I love sucking cock so I am always into it with my energy and excitement.

My tip that I believe I have posted before is to FOCUS on the skin underneath the head. Every guy that I have sucked has went crazy for it. They want movement but I start with the tease under the head. There is alot of feeling in that area. I've had success. Then I'll stop and dip my head entirely down the cock and lick slowly all the way back up, down again and lick again in a different area. I do this until all the areas of the cock have been licked. The guy is like wanting more but they can chill because I've got a plan. I suck cock well. I take him in my mouth stop lick around the underneath of the head and then take him all the way deep. My goals is start riding up and down swirling underneath the head. My husband has told me it's perfection. A FWB has told me it's the best they have ever had. Another guy I know still remember college days when we fooled around when drinking. That description is for giving a regular blowjob.

If it gonna be rough play / getting mouth fucked it is so different because the control is switched. Above tip is ME giving the bj. Here is the guy fucking my mouth ( which I am also a fan of ). Best position (favorite of mine) is to let your head fall off the bed. Open and let them in. Gives them some access to your tits. Happy guy fucking a woman's face likely loves tits. I like them to slide deeply in my mouth to the not choking place and start riding it in and out. Use hands if he needs additional stimulus at the bottom of his cock ( based on size ) do as much or little with hands based on what he wants. This is *his* thing. If I'm getting my mouth fucked, my goal is to make sure it's the best possible for the guy.

Additionally, I recommend you swallow. Every time. Always. Unless they want it somewhere else but guys have always told me it feels the best nestled in my mouth. So I swallow. Always. Once I swallow and this is *important* clean his cock completely. Lick him completely until no cum is left and he's clean / ready to go back in boxers /clothes. It is a very appreciated thing. Some guys will kiss you after ( I mean, the cum is gone, you swallowed it) but some will not until you have some water (whatever)

These things work for me. I've always been complimented.
I like your technique.. do you let his balls rest on your face in that head over the side of the bed position?

I like your technique.. do you let his balls rest on your face in that head over the side of the bed position?

Yes. Yes I do. Sometimes he will come out of my mouth and want them given attention which I have always been more than welcome to do.

Face-Fucking, it's amazing. You basically let him control you and all you have to do is keep as still as possible and keep your mouth open, of course. So if he's sat on the bed and your in his lap just let him hold you head as tightly as he can with both his hands and then he just fucks you in the mouth. It feels like your going to choke a bit at first but once you get into a rhythm it's incredible. The key thing is to let him completely control you and not to move. If you've never tried it I seriously urge you too. It's def be your new favorite thing for sure!

Face-Fucking, it's amazing. You basically let him control you and all you have to do is keep as still as possible and keep your mouth open, of course. So if he's sat on the bed and your in his lap just let him hold you head as tightly as he can with both his hands and then he just fucks you in the mouth. It feels like your going to choke a bit at first but once you get into a rhythm it's incredible. The key thing is to let him completely control you and not to move. If you've never tried it I seriously urge you too. It's def be your new favorite thing for sure!

This.

1) The penis is designed to be stimulated by an in-and-out motion in a vagina, so going up and down the length will rarely do you wrong.

This is probably the best 1-line explanation on how to give a great blowjob I've ever seen. (and it's spot on!)

When I was in college, I hooked up with an ex of mine from high school. We had never really fooled around but this time she went down on me. I vividly remember her tongue flicking back and forth across the skin underneath the head and it drove me crazy. She came up for air and flung her bright red hair back so I could see her beautiful, naked body. She went down once more and I erupted. I will never forget that moment.

Amazing. Good for you! 😉

When I give my sweet and adoring boyfriend a tug job, I have him lie flat on the bed. I place on hand on his chest and of course I have his cock in my other than I just slide it up and down his shaft until he comes hard.

When I give my sweet and adoring boyfriend a tug job, I have him lie flat on the bed. I place on hand on his chest and of course I have his cock in my other than I just slide it up and down his shaft until he comes hard.

I can tell you've done this a time or two...

The Last Time...

a woman began jacking me off I told her could do that myself, so she sucked me off instead. Remember that Christi?

Back