Boudoir photography session

N2outdoors

Literotica Guru
I want to arrange a professional boudoir photography session for my sexy wife. I would like to hear from women who have done this. Please share your experience and advice. Also, from the husbands, how did experiencing this type of event change your wife? Thanks.

Hmmm, very sexy and wonderful idea. I havent ever done it but I have thought about it. Are you planning to go with her to the photo session? Would you care if the photographer is male or female?

Thank you

Hmmm, very sexy and wonderful idea. I havent ever done it but I have thought about it. Are you planning to go with her to the photo session? Would you care if the photographer is male or female?

Thanks for your reply and questions. Yes, I will be going with her. I prefer a male photographer, and I sure she does as well. A younger attractive male would make it even better, but I'm guessing those are hard to find. My search so far in our general area has revealed that most boudoir photographers are women. What about the ladies on here, would you prefer a male or female photographer? And why? Thanks

I want to arrange a professional boudoir photography session for my sexy wife. I would like to hear from women who have done this. Please share your experience and advice. Also, from the husbands, how did experiencing this type of event change your wife? Thanks.

Thanks for your reply and questions. Yes, I will be going with her. I prefer a male photographer, and I sure she does as well. A younger attractive male would make it even better, but I'm guessing those are hard to find. My search so far in our general area has revealed that most boudoir photographers are women. What about the ladies on here, would you prefer a male or female photographer? And why? Thanks

I did session for two different photographers who were looking to build their portfolios. One was male, the other was female, and to be honest you are going to find mostly female in the profession. Why? Simple - most subjects are more comfortable with women, because there's less chance to be hit on. That said, the male (and the female) photographers were completely professional and there was no sexual innuendoes whatsoever and absolutely no flirting whatsoever, so if you are hoping for some sort of scenario that ends with a orgy that would rival Red Shoes Diaries, you are going to be sorely disappointed. Not only would it be probably illegal, but no photographer worth their salt or profession would risk such an endeavour that would endanger their jobs.

The scene and working with them was sensual, sure, but honestly, with the lights and the assistants and everything else? Yeah... not exactly sexy.

Was it fun? Yes. In a way, it was also liberating. The photographers' jobs were to make me comfortable. There were suggestions but that was to get the best angle from me. They want you to be relaxed and to look good. That's their jobs, and what they are getting paid to do. That's it.

I did session for two different photographers who were looking to build their portfolios. One was male, the other was female, and to be honest you are going to find mostly female in the profession. Why? Simple - most subjects are more comfortable with women, because there's less chance to be hit on. That said, the male (and the female) photographers were completely professional and there was no sexual innuendoes whatsoever and absolutely no flirting whatsoever, so if you are hoping for some sort of scenario that ends with a orgy that would rival Red Shoes Diaries, you are going to be sorely disappointed. Not only would it be probably illegal, but no photographer worth their salt or profession would risk such an endeavour that would endanger their jobs.

The scene and working with them was sensual, sure, but honestly, with the lights and the assistants and everything else? Yeah... not exactly sexy.

Was it fun? Yes. In a way, it was also liberating. The photographers' jobs were to make me comfortable. There were suggestions but that was to get the best angle from me. They want you to be relaxed and to look good. That's their jobs, and what they are getting paid to do. That's it.
Thank you for your input, based on your experience. I am not wanting anything sexual to occur, other than my wife being turned on and I get to take advantage of that. I have read stories by women who said that they were so stoused they were wet and couldn't wait to have sex with their husband after the session. I want her to feel as sexy as she is to me. My post is meant to illicit real women's experience, like yours, to help find the best way to achieve my goals. And yes, she knows that I am planning this. She likes some exhibitionism. Thanks for your input.

Thank you for your input, based on your experience. I am not wanting anything sexual to occur, other than my wife being turned on and I get to take advantage of that. I have read stories by women who said that they were so stoused they were wet and couldn't wait to have sex with their husband after the session. I want her to feel as sexy as she is to me. My post is meant to illicit real women's experience, like yours, to help find the best way to achieve my goals. And yes, she knows that I am planning this. She likes some exhibitionism. Thanks for your input.

If it sounds like I was shooting down your idea or was assuming that you were setting your wife up, then please be rest assured I wasn't. It is a common fantasy/expectation for boudoir photography that there is some horizontal tangoing expected and so it became a knee jerk reaction (especially when you have written that you were hoping for a "younger attractive male" photographer, there was that inference that is all). I am glad that is not the case! :)

That said, your wife will probably be aroused because she knows this will be turning you on; this is something you will be doing together. The photog will probably compliment her a lot (to build her confidence), maybe even tease her (verbally, sort of friendly way) and definitely will try to get her comfortable and to feel sensual. That's the point of the session: to put sensuality to art.

It was an incredibly fun and sensual experience. I will not deny it. Maybe it was because I was doing it as a favour as opposed for someone, but I wasn't particularly aroused. What I was acutely aware of was my body and how it was an instrument and its fluidity. It was there where I was literally in body, completely and fully in tune with it, almost enlightened. It was there that the quote "Enjoy your body, use it every way you can. Don’t be afraid of it, or what other people think of it, it’s the greatest instrument you’ll ever own” became fully realised. That was supremely exhilarating. So who knows?

Good luck and have fun :)

Last edited:
Back