Men who love their nipples sucked

I wonder how many are like me? My left nipple doesn't respond to stimulation of any kind. Now, the right one, it is turbo charged and links directly to the nether region. The closer I get to orgasm the rougher it like it. Pinch, twist or bite I as I cum I it is like an electric shock through my body! But, after I cum, stop - I can't even handle a gentle lick or suck, just leave it alone for a while, please!!

for me both are equally sensitive...but not only the nips...my whole breast responds to gentle caressing...especially when it's shaped to become more feminine...:eek:

my nips caressed without bra-support

I love them hanging down and enjoying my vibrator...

attachment.php

Attachments

• Massage47.gif
    Massage47.gif
    97.9 KB · Views: 1,102
I never knew how sensitive mine really were until my wife and I discovered it together.... Now it's almost always part of our sex play. I'd almost rather have her use her hand on my cock while sucking my nipples than have her go down on me.

My erotic center...

is my nipples. Like many of the responses here, when I jerk off it starts by making my nipples hard by lightly stroking them. They are connected right to my penis, I get so hard and I love the pleasure of flicking them and teasing them like a lover. My wife knew to lick and suck my nipples would make me squirt over a foot. I am so happy to see so many others who like nipple play.

is my nipples. Like many of the responses here, when I jerk off it starts by making my nipples hard by lightly stroking them. They are connected right to my penis, I get so hard and I love the pleasure of flicking them and teasing them like a lover. My wife knew to lick and suck my nipples would make me squirt over a foot. I am so happy to see so many others who like nipple play.

Same for me. I can almost cum just by playing with my nipples

I second that...however for me it's my whole breasts...not just my nips...

Flipping Nipples

With a tee shirt on I can take my finger nail and flip across my nipple over and over and find that it will make me hard. I do it with a finger on each nipple. But the best is of course when my wife sucks a nipple and I stroke off while her hand plays with my balls. I really do believe my nipples are connected to my cock.

This is me all over.

I find it really hard to climax - a rare problem for a man and for my partners it's not always been entirely an unwelcome one. When my partner wants to bring things to a mutually pleasing conclusion, so long as I'm on edge as it were, a wet finger, a tongue, lips or a vibe against the nipple (or even flat out pinching) and we both arrive at near enough the same time. She says she can set her watch by my response.

I flat out love it, it drives me utterly insane - I think I may have been miswired in the past somehow.

This is me all over.

I find it really hard to climax - a rare problem for a man and for my partners it's not always been entirely an unwelcome one. When my partner wants to bring things to a mutually pleasing conclusion, so long as I'm on edge as it were, a wet finger, a tongue, lips or a vibe against the nipple (or even flat out pinching) and we both arrive at near enough the same time. She says she can set her watch by my response.

I flat out love it, it drives me utterly insane - I think I may have been miswired in the past somehow.

miswired...perhaps...why do I love my breasts to look feminine...why is it so arousing?

I said miswired - but I think it's nothing but a GOOD thing that I was - your own kink is your own, it's not hurting anybody and only makes you happy - so don't be ashamed of it. It's a little odd, certainly but then most of us find SOMETHING a little out of hte ordinary to be to our taste. You shouldn't find any judgement HERE.

You probably WILL. But you oughtn't. And not from me. Good luck to you.

I do enjoy it as they are sensitive n being made to feel like a girl

Yep, loved them sucked and pinched too. They are quite sensitive especially if I have pumped them.

never had the pleasure of my nipples being sucked. I do enjoy nipple play though, tugging, rubbing, pinching. I'm sure having a mouth on my nipples would feel great.

My man loves this. My favourite way to wake him up is stroking, licking and sucking on his nipples, with my breasts pressed against his body. Nothing else gets his cock quite so rock hard and twitchy as my mouth on his nips. Then kissing my way down to his cock to suck him off while I reach my hands up to stroke his nipples. :cattail:

My man loves this. My favourite way to wake him up is stroking, licking and sucking on his nipples, with my breasts pressed against his body. Nothing else gets his cock quite so rock hard and twitchy as my mouth on his nips. Then kissing my way down to his cock to suck him off while I reach my hands up to stroke his nipples. :cattail:
lucky him...sounds great...

mine are super-sensitive too... they act like a booster button with me... kiss, suck, lick or tease my nipples and my cock gets throbbing and feels like it's swelling... or as the joke has gone, I have two on buttons...

Back