new photography subject ;)

Iris_M

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 13, 2005
Posts
1,755
hopefully I'll get positive feedback, if so there will be more shots.
:kiss:

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
ok impatient so here's 2#

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Missed in Holland

ok impatient so here's 2#

Good Morning, left Holland on Thursday morning and have to say what a stunning miss for me! Very private space but personally compelling! Please continue my dear...
 
don't want to post too much at once, the thread needs to get going :p
 
And a good morning to you too.! I'm from Philly, thats where I'm fucking from!
 
hmmz just because it's a close-up.
because i didn't want my chubby legs in the shot :(
 
The site has rules for a reason. The "dumb mods" do their tasks on a voluntary basis. They receive no pay, very few thanks, and much whining.

While I appreciate their efforts they seem to be biased...
I've seen things that seem to violate the rules and never taken down so I suppose it's based on what mood the mod is in versus maintaining a consistent theme...
but I am merely a member and not an authority so be it if the moods feel like they must then they will.
 
Well you have one lovely pussy, thanks for posting.
Looking forward to seeing your breast and ass.
 
Back
Top