Married or Attached But Looking Thread

I am 40, been married 11 years...the relationship has slowed down tremendously and i find myself bored and lonely.

I am not necessarily looking for "real world" encounters but would love to find someone to chat with every so often and exchange e mails with. There have to be women out there looking for something similar.

hard to have a high sex drive

28 year old guy here. I've been married for a year and a half--but living together for 3.5 years now. I am her first boyfriend. She is very inexperienced and not good at what she does. She says she is open for experience, but I never seen her read an erotic story, even.

Needless to say, I remain very dissatisfied. I forgot what a good blowjob feels like :/ Since I am thick, she cannot take it all the way--anywhere. I would love to see if there is a woman out there, in DC area, who like thick ones--and who can keep up with high stamina.

Atlanta area:

42 year old male, 6' tall, 200 physically fit pounds. Married obviously, and love it except for the fact that intimacy has not existed in nearly 4 years.

I'm looking for a lady in a similar situation to chat to start; and if there's a chemistry, see what happens next. Who knows, maybe just chatting with an interested lady not even in Atlanta could be what I need. What I do know is that handling things myself isn't even close to assuaging the fire I've got burning.

50yr old Black Male in Toronto Looking for female interested in sharing

I am a married 50 yr old Black Male in Toronto Canada interested in chatting, sexting, sharing pictures/videos and meeting married females and or couples for sexual fun and experiences. There are few things I would be afraid to try or have not tried. I like my woman in all shape or size and any race or creed........ drop me a line here introducing yourself and we will chat here

I am a younger looking 50 with a runners body and a stamina to go with it,, wife is never in the mood nor into many of sexual fun I like.......I am 5' 10' and about 175lb, work out daily and stay in shape. Live in east end of city and is willing to come to you if need be..........lets chat Toronto

I'm a 60 MWM that would enjoy some conversation and fun with any ladies that enjoy older experienced men. :D

I'm in NM and don't expect to find anything local here (but there is always hope!)

I'm available for chat and fun on Yahoo Messenger. I would enjoy something ongoing and stimulating :devil:

PM me if you're interested in exploring with me. :rose:

Back