The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a quote somewhere else on the forum saying a UK thread would never survive because there aren't enough of us to keep it going. Wrong!!

There are 3 or 4 uk threads across lit, mostly on the playground, this one seems to work very well, its easy going and supportive with surrealism and geekery thrown in :)
I feel happy here.

I'm new so it's good to have people who are on the same wavelength at times.

This thread is that

But you are liable to get attacked with sundry vegetables by M, or clouted with a kipper by Daisy :D

I'm too out of breath to do anything *collapses*....

Morning Daisy - morning everyone.

Bit overcast here. Having attempt no 2 at taking son shoe shopping. Other two have ducked out of the battle so I'm fighting alone. If I return with shoes and intact son, it will be a miracle :rolleyes:

Happy Bank Holiday people, the sun is almost out, and I haven't had any calls from work yet!!

Have a good day everyone.

A

Afternoon all.

Home from work and the rest of the day belongs to me... and the laundry.... and the dishes.... beds... hoovering... tidying.... but mostly to me!

Evening everyone - hope you've all had a good day.

Eventually returned triumphant with not one but two pairs of shoes for son. Thought I might as well stock up than go through that particular agony twice.

It's cold and wet and miserable outside, the boys are watching the play off final, so the girls have been banished to other parts of the house.

Evening everyone - hope you've all had a good day.

Eventually returned triumphant with not one but two pairs of shoes for son. Thought I might as well stock up than go through that particular agony twice.

It's cold and wet and miserable outside, the boys are watching the play off final, so the girls have been banished to other parts of the house.

Quite nice over this side of the Peaks.

And hurrah for the successful shopping trip :)

How was your evening? Did you manage geekery with friends?

And how was the prof today?

Evening did not quite go as planned but was ok for the most part.

Prof was ok though ended up tidying his house for the most part as he's getting an unexpected visitor on Thursday and the place was a tip.

Morning everyone

It's been an early start for me today - in work at 5am to cover the early shift.

If you don't have to get up today, don't bother - it's cold and wet and grey and miserable and horrible.

Morning everyone

It's been an early start for me today - in work at 5am to cover the early shift.

If you don't have to get up today, don't bother - it's cold and wet and grey and miserable and horrible.

well, i'm up and, regardless of weather, going for a look around ely cathedral.

not stopping in your thread, just popped in. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back