Do mature women, married women fantasise younger men?!

Godas

Really Experienced
Hi, how many women would love to dominate / submit to younger guys?
What is it about the younger guys that attracts you the most?
What are your fantasies that you would like to enact with a younger guy?
Have you ever fucked a younger guy and what was your experience?
Do you know someone who gets in long term relationships with young
guys ?

Here is a cookie for u http://imgur.com/qi23Xtl
Ya that's really mešŸ˜˜šŸŒ¹

I'm not looking for someone and no longer married but I married a younger guy. Had a FWB prior to marriage who was younger. And at one point a BF who was much older. To me, in most cases, age is just a number. The only times it matters is if the other person takes cheap pot shots at me because of my age. Such as... Don't go bowling! You might break a hip! Yes, someone online actually said that to me. Or they try to make me feel stupid (in this case an older person) because they lived through things that I didn't and it made them feel superior.

I have not personally found any real specific traits that I can link to older or younger people. For instance there is a younger guy in my life right now. Sadly not a sex or romantic type thing although you would not find me complaining if it were... But when I talk to him, I tend to forget that he is younger. He's actually 30 years younger but in many ways so wise to the ways of the world. He just seems to know so much more about so many things that I didn't know when I was his age.

I have also been astounded when people who are considerably older than me are totally clueless about certain things. So there really is no one size fits all.

I'm not looking for someone and no longer married but I married a younger guy. Had a FWB prior to marriage who was younger. And at one point a BF who was much older. To me, in most cases, age is just a number. The only times it matters is if the other person takes cheap pot shots at me because of my age. Such as... Don't go bowling! You might break a hip! Yes, someone online actually said that to me. Or they try to make me feel stupid (in this case an older person) because they lived through things that I didn't and it made them feel superior.

I have not personally found any real specific traits that I can link to older or younger people. For instance there is a younger guy in my life right now. Sadly not a sex or romantic type thing although you would not find me complaining if it were... But when I talk to him, I tend to forget that he is younger. He's actually 30 years younger but in many ways so wise to the ways of the world. He just seems to know so much more about so many things that I didn't know when I was his age.

I have also been astounded when people who are considerably older than me are totally clueless about certain things. So there really is no one size fits all.

This. My wife is a fair bit older than me, been together a long time. The no one size fits all is definitely true

Back