sci fi story help and suggestions, weird for sure LOL

Andorians are reputedly insect-like... People write about Vulcans, Klingons, and Romulans. There were other races that were part of the original series. Most won't be interested in the swine-like Tellerites, but there were the Gorns, too. And Kzinti (cat people), and if you were into Star Fleet Battles, the Kzinti had their rivals, the Lyrans (a slightly different feline humanoid species). Yes, people, Trek has cat-girls.

Traveller, the space RPG introduced other races like the K'kree (centaur-like), the Vargr (canid humaniods), the Aslan (humanoid lions), Zodani (psionically aware humans), and other, more oddball races like the Droyne (small flyers) and Hivers (six-legged large starfish).
 
Last edited:
Not just Moscovy ducks. All ducks. Check out Z-Frank on YouTube. He has some videos on weird animals. Male ducks are known to sometimes kill the female.

.

Agreed.
But - only 'sometimes' ? Noticing the [mallard] ducks on my local canal, I get the impression that the Drakes are stupidly into the 'must screw' mode, as a poor duck gets her insides screwed by a lot of drakes and the result is her death, often by drowning.
 
Well now I know a whole lot more about ducks than I ever really needed LOL

*sigh*

Fine I'll just make up my own weird alien dicks,

Honestly, you start a thread about alien dick and all you get is ducks.... FML
 
Well now I know a whole lot more about ducks than I ever really needed LOL

*sigh*

Fine I'll just make up my own weird alien dicks,

Honestly, you start a thread about alien dick and all you get is ducks.... FML

We could talk about parasitic wasps?
 
This thread's quacked.



I feel like I'm walking on eggshells.



Wait .......






Eggs.....








Aliens........







mork-and-mindy-season-1-opening-egg-hatches-review-episode-guide-list-300x218.jpg
 
Putting my foot down!

No, there will be no ducks, nor will Mork be making an appearance.

and here was me thinking I was the weird one.

Stacey x

PS the story is up, Sort of Legal, first chapter is a little rough, but I think I'm getting better.

https://www.literotica.com/s/sort-of-legal
 
You can definitely recycle fantasy tropes into sci-fi:
Space elves
Space goblins
Space shapeshifters
Etc
That’s what Warhammer 40k did

Also, anything with tentacles usually works lol

It is reall really hard to describe an entirely new species to a reader. Star Wars books usually lose me when they try to explain a species that I haven’t seen on the screen.
 
Back
Top