Lesbian Foot Fetish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mvcpjp9AjN1slx3rko1_400.gif

http://img0.thatpervert.com/pics/post/footfetish--1919485.gif

I love to either have my feet played with or play with another woman's feet, My toes are like small clits when they are sucked and nibbled....

Attachments

• 7126053.jpg
    7126053.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 1
This is an amazing thread. Makes me think of a recent dream I had where a lovely woman with beautiful feet used them to abuse my breasts as kissed and licked them.

This is an amazing thread. Makes me think of a recent dream I had where a lovely woman with beautiful feet used them to abuse my breasts as kissed and licked them.

Very Hot!
I have fantasized about a foot playing 69 where and another lady are kissing and nibbling on each other's feet - adding foot breast play to the fantasy makes it perfect!

Very Hot!
I have fantasized about a foot playing 69 where and another lady are kissing and nibbling on each other's feet - adding foot breast play to the fantasy makes it perfect!

wow! so hot!
licking feet, rubbing them to your breasts, or your pussy and make the toes wet :rolleyes: feet are so useful! :kiss:

may i ask how the other lady's feet looked like in your fantasy?

is there any foot lover here?
I mean girls like me who worship other girls feet or watch videos/pictures of beautiful polished feet or glance at other girls feet in public places :D
come on ladies, don't be shy! tell us about your experiences, post favorite pictures/videos or talk about your fantasies, the type of feet/footwear/nail polish you'd like to have in your mouth, and share your opinions :)

I'm at the other end of the fetish. While I'll happily kiss and lick a lover's foot if it turns her on, that does nothing for me more than giving any other sort of foreplay.

What I love, and what I find an instant turn on, is having a lover worship my feet. My feet are sensitive, but not especially ticklish. They are one of my favorite erogenous zones, and having a tongue run skillfully under my arch or upon my instep drives me wild with lust. Add to that the submission implied by foot-worship, and I have to admit it is something I want from every lover.

wow! so hot!
licking feet, rubbing them to your breasts, or your pussy and make the toes wet :rolleyes: feet are so useful! :kiss:

may i ask how the other lady's feet looked like in your fantasy?

I like larger size feet - more to kiss and lick and otherwise play with! Starting with her heel it is large and somewhat soft and sensitive perfect for nibbling and biting. She has a long and pronounced instep and arch great for licking. Her toes would be long so I can slide my tongue between them and suck all of them (Yummy!). I would love to mouth-fuck her big toe which I picture as being extra thick. and, her second toe would be long enough to diddle my clit and tease my pussy. As I am into lingerie the kissing would start with stockings on that somehow disappear whilst I am playing with her.

I love to either have my feet played with or play with another woman's feet, My toes are like small clits when they are sucked and nibbled....

Although I am a man, please allow me to worship your feet.....so sensuous and arousing!:rose:

I like larger size feet - more to kiss and lick and otherwise play with! Starting with her heel it is large and somewhat soft and sensitive perfect for nibbling and biting. She has a long and pronounced instep and arch great for licking. Her toes would be long so I can slide my tongue between them and suck all of them (Yummy!). I would love to mouth-fuck her big toe which I picture as being extra thick. and, her second toe would be long enough to diddle my clit and tease my pussy. As I am into lingerie the kissing would start with stockings on that somehow disappear whilst I am playing with her.

oh... I forgot to thank you for answering my question. :)
sounds delicious :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back