Newbie author, looking for an editor

spankednaked

Experienced
Greetings and salutations! I've recently begun writing and publishing stories for literotica.com and I have discovered the disturbing fact that I am capable of making mistakes!

The mistakes are usually minor (like typing the word "when", instead of typing the word "went"), however, they are still embarrassing and annoying if they are discovered AFTER my story is published and I am unable to correct them.

Is there anyone out there who would like to volunteer for the job of editing my work? I promise to be eternally grateful to the person who saves me from making any more typos!

Be sure to turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Greetings and salutations! I've recently begun writing and publishing stories for literotica.com and I have discovered the disturbing fact that I am capable of making mistakes!

The mistakes are usually minor (like typing the word "when", instead of typing the word "went"), however, they are still embarrassing and annoying if they are discovered AFTER my story is published and I am unable to correct them.

Is there anyone out there who would like to volunteer for the job of editing my work? I promise to be eternally grateful to the person who saves me from making any more typos!

According to the submissions guidelines found here:

I've re-edited my story and want to replace the posted version with my new edited one. How do I do this?

No problem! Simply submit the new version as you submitted the old one, only adding the word "EDITED" to the title (ex. "My Sexy Firefighter Ch. 03 - EDITED") so that we know to replace the old text with the new text. We will then replace the original text with the new text. Your story will retain its previous voting score and views.

Edited stories take up to 48 hours to appear correctly on the site as the pages must be regenerated by the site scripts. If after 48 hours your submission edits are still not showing, please email us a link to the work in question.

Back