You're in the Army Now (closed for guyloveshotstories)

The colonel led the way, pulling open the belt and letting the bottoms fall to the floor as she lowered herself onto her knees, eyes glaring up and lips peeled back in a smile as Yuri stood beside me, one arm wrapped around my waist and the other teasing the neck line of my blouse, lips just a few inches away, eyes partially open. "I've never fucked an officer before" she said in a whisper as her hand teased my flesh, dipping down and rubbing the tip of the index finger over the balled chain of my dog tags. My heart was racing as she brushed the tips of her clothed breasts against my chest, letting out a soft moan. Oh to be pleasured by a man was something she was yearning for but to have a three-some was a true desire and as the colonel began teasing me, Yuri bit her lower lip in anticipation that it would be her turn to have a taste of my meat.

Her mind was filling with all sorts of kinky fantasies before her eyes glanced down at the crown of the colonel as she worked on my underwear. Yuri didn't jump yet at getting naked yet, her job was to tease me and get me hard for the colonel so that she could pleasure me first then it would be the specialist's turn. Placing the tip of her finger against my lips she asked, "You better not cum until I get to have a taste".
 
"Oh I won't let him cum, not any time soon, sweetheart," I said to Yuri as I shot her a lust-filled glance. "You just focus on what you are tasked to do. Your punishment will come soon enough," I continued before I took Walter's entire length into my mouth. Oh the taste of him was to die for. I knew that the younger woman would want to have a go at him as well, but that would come in due time. I licked the underside of his cock and gripped his ballsack with my free hand as I began to deep throat him. I looked up into his eyes as his shaft was completely encased in my mouth. I licked the tip, swirling my wet tongue around his cockhead as I showed him the saliva dripping from the tip of his throbbing member to the tip of my tongue. The feeling of his cock deep within my mouth was enough to make my pussy quiver.

Yuri looked over at him and engaged in a deep kiss with the lieutenant and continued to make out with him all throughout the encounter. It was so hot and steamy, a thin sheen of sweat was on the both of them as they were in this room. Yuri reached down and placed her hand on the back of the colonel's head, pushing gently so the colonel took Rhaynes' dick fully into her mouth. She watched and moaned as she moved his hand to her pussy after removing her fatigue bottoms, pushing his fingers deep within the folds of her wet cunt. "Are you liking this, Lieutenant?" she asked him.

{Image of Yuri}
 
"Oh yes!" I moaned in delight looking down in awe as she swallowed everything down her throat. Such a cock sucker! Her tongue worked around my shaft as she took me in then the tip flicked the sac, jaw widening a bit more to try and take that in before coughing me out. Even Yuri was in awe looking down with her wide eyes as her right hand massaged her right breast and the other grasped the back of my head and pulled me in for a passionate kiss, tongue in all. Yuri did have a talented tongue, her's went down and hit the back of my throat and I tightened up. She sensed it and pulled back with a beaming smile on her half pursed lips, the flap of her blouse was open a bit, she wanted to take it off showing what she had underneath, though nothing in comparison to Arianna, they were perky and firm, at least she said so. "Lieutenant, I bet my buns here will make a lovely hot dog with your wiener" smirking at a dumb joke.

Chuckling I kissed Yuri, bit her lower lip and pulled back a bit. The specialist was caught by surprise and her almond shaped eyes opened when I let go and her lip snapped back, "Oh, you naughty boy...sir" she smiled.

Looking down at Arianna's head as she slurped and sucked I groaned in delight, eyes rolling back in their sockets, the left head reached out and grasped the back of her head and pulled her in, "God damn it" groaning with my agape mouth, "Cock sucker..." whispering as I pictured all sorts of kinky things I would do to her and Yuri.

"My, colonel" Yuri said squeezing her chest harder, "Where did you learn to suck a dick like that?" wetting her lips in anticipation for her own meal of meat and sauce.
 
As I sucked on his dick, I groaned in delight tasting every ounce of precum that he had to offer. The way that I was sucking his massive rod, a whole lot of saliva was pouring off of his cock and down over his ballsack. I managed to catch a bunch of it and ran my hand over his hardened member, stroking as I skillfully sucked the top half of it, running my thumb on the sensitive underside. I continued doing this, palming his ballsack with my other hand as I carefully deep-throated his huge cock. When I was asked by the young woman where I learned how to suck cock so good, I looked up to her and winked never taking my mouth off of his member. Even as she made the joke about her breasts around his massive rod, I had to grunt. I pulled off for a second and gave a grin, never stopping from rubbing his cock. "Sweetie, let's have a contest and he'll be the judge. If your tits can make him cum, I'll eat you out. But if my tits make him cum with all he has, then you have to eat me out, got it?" I smiled wide knowing full-well that she would be up for the challenge.

"Oh Colonel, you are on," she said as she removed her hands from him and pushed him down on the bed. She moved between his legs and gasped at the massive amount of spit still covering his cock. She moaned placing her tits around his dick as she began to bob them up and down, giving him a tit-fuck. "You like this, Lieutenant?" she asked him in a lust-filled tone as she began to pant.

I stood back and watched from afar for a little bit as I moved up to his lips and began to kiss him deeply on the mouth. I ran my fingers up his side to give him a sensual touch as I dueled my tongue with his own. I pulled back enough just to look. "Oh she's trying her hardest but it's not working, huh?" I said teasingly as I watched the Asian beauty attempt to tit-fuck him.
 
Cupping the bottom of the breasts, hiking them up and taking my sausage in between, Yuri made a hotdog with the meat still visible in a sliver between the breasts and the fat head poking through the top. As she slid down her body, my meat went with it until the head poked her chin. Smiling, Yuri pulled back allowing the meat to retreat before pushing down again. Now they had a contest going, either way, I win in watching the two eat each other, but I wanted to save myself for the colonel, but Yuri was showing her mettle by rolling out her tongue and licking the head as she continued to bob on my meat and getting raunchy in her words.

"Oh....LT. Cum for me. Cum for me. C'mon" batting her long eye lashes and closing her smokey eyeliner covered lids. "If you cum for me, i'll eat it. I'll swallow your seed, like a good little girl. I'm a good, little soldier." Rolling her Rs and coming in a soft, sensual voice it was a hard fight not to explode on her face as my eyes connected with her, the lips peeled back as she took in the tip of the head, smiling and rolling the tongue over it to lap up the precum.

I had to fight it, because I wanted to cum on my colonel's face again, showing that she was still mine, but it was a real fight. I held onto the colonel's head with one hand and tried to resist.
 
"Mm, she wants you to cum on her..But I believe it's my turn to try," I said as I knelt by him moving Yuri out of the way. She grunted at the loss of his massive member being between her tits and more at the way I took control. I spat on his cock making it moist and licking the tip, swirling my tongue around it adding more saliva for it to slide with ease between my huge melons. I gripped his massive cock between my breasts and pulled down on the shaft as I began to bob up and down around his cock, licking the tip every chance I got.

"Oh my, where is it?!" Yuri questioned as she watched his throbbing dick get swallowed by the huge mountains that the Colonel was sporting. She saw the head pop up between the breasts as she moved over to him bringing her breasts up for him to suck on. "Take this, Lieutenant..it's all yours.." she said as she let out a moan as he started to suck on the nipples, her holding them up so they were full against his face.
 
They were mine and they were glorious to behold. Large enough to hold in my hand and firm to play with, squeezing and forcing the nipples out to be licked then pinched between the jaws. Yuri's eyes widened, lips peeling back in a smile, "Oh yesss" licking her lips before pressing her chest into my face. "Take it. Take some more. Lick them...eat them....mmmmm. Good boy". She liked her breasts to be played with, the nipples were sensitive. Out of the corner of her eyes she could see the colonel going to work on my rod. Every second it was nearing a blast, breasts pressed against against my member. Grinding her front into me, Yuri was trying to get more attention drawn towards herself to prevent losing the bet, but try as she might she couldn't stop the flow.

It started to swell up. Blood flowed down to my loins and I let out a passionate gasp to tell her it was coming. My left hand reached out and grasped the back of Arianna's head as she continued to jiggle her melons. "I'm going to cum" I gasped looking down as my right hand began feverishly jerking off. When I came it shot out in long, thick arcs that sliced across the space and streaked along her gorgeous face. "OH GOD!" I said continously stroking as Yuri looked down in awe.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/102554947795343a24f27df70cd54630/tumblr_mw6e3czINh1qk54ddo1_400.gif

It was over in a few seconds, but after I had shot my last volley I pressed the glazed head into her lips, "Suck it dry" I commanded.

"Sweet Jesus, sir" Yuri smiled, "You glazed her like a donut. Like the little whore she is...ma'am"
 
As his cock began to throb violently between my two breasts, I braced myself for the utter enjoyment of his seed spurting all over me. I knew that within a matter of seconds he would be thrusting his last between my melons as I saw his cockhead begin to swell. "Oh let me have it, Lieutenant!" I said out loud for all to hear. As I said that, he spurt all over my face and covered me in a sheen of his magnificent cum. "Mmm!" I said as I placed my mouth over the tip to catch any remnants. I licked his cock clean and then sat back showing him his prize. "How do I look?"

"You look like a glazed donut, ma'am!" Yuri said out loud, giggling. She was moaning, wanting to feel his still hardened cock under her, filling her. She pushed him back on the cot and straddled his still throbbing member. She slid down his pole and felt him slide into her very moist cunt. "Oh mmm..yes," she moaned out as she felt him fill her very nicely.
 
Yuri was foregoing the bet of eating the colonel out at least until she could get a piece of me. Pushing me down and immediately mounting and feeding my meat inside her dripping cunt and laying her firm upper body down upon me she flexed her hips and squeezed her cheeks, moaning all the while, licking her lips, "Oh yes!" as my sore cock was being worked back up. Grabbing her firm cheeks I slapped them hard.

CRACK! CRACK!

"OH!" she yelped, smiling as her dangling breasts pressed against my hard chest. Looking back she wiggled her firm bubble butt at the colonel, taunting her, showing my sliding pole rising up and disappearing inside of her and that tight, pink little butthole.

"Nanana" she whispered before turning to me, giving a long, passionate French kiss and whispering, "Gonna glaze me to, LT? Going to make me your bitch?" slamming her pelvis down upon me. "I wanna be your bitch. Let me be your cumguzzling slut".

It was a wild ride, my cock was sore but quickly greased up as Yuri wanted to get it out, "Please" she pleaded, wanting to taste me, "Please" with her eyes growing wide.
 
I rolled my eyes looking at the young woman making a fool of herself. "Oh you're just making yourself taste better," I said as I watched Yuri fill herself up with Walter's cock. It was such a sight. I began to rub my own pussy at the sight, looking at the two of them. "Oh you wanna taste him now huh? That opens up an opportunity.." I knelt behind the young woman and slid my tongue along her moist opening, tasting the mixed essences. "Oh yeah," I moaned out against her tight cunt.

"Oh no!" Yuri screamed out as she felt the Colonel appear behind her and start to eat her pussy. "But the---bet!!" she screamed out again feeling the warm tongue of her commanding officer run along her sensitive clit.

"I don't care about any bet...Just please him," she said as she ran her hand up along the young Asian beauty's body, giving her nipples a tight squeeze.
 
"Oh my...oh!" Yuri groaned and moaned as we was now sandwiched between our bodies and at our mercy. Hands were prying open her cheeks, fondling the breasts and licking mouth, anus, and pussy. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as my rod plunged deep inside, all the way to the sac. It ached, but I didn't mind as her breasts were plucked and nipples pinched and rubbed. "Oh meee...." unable to come up with any words to express herself, just powerful exclaims as she stared down at me then jerked her head about to see the colonel as she ate her dripping pussy.

"Doggy" I growled, but Yuri didn't hear me as she was quivering. Instead, I wrapped my arms around her waist and stood up with her off the ground.

"OH!" she exclaimed at my strength, smiling as she kissed me.

"On the bed, colonel" I said. She quickly laid herself on her back then I laid Yuri on top of her in a 69 position so the two gorgeous women could eat each other out and I could continue to bang Yuri in doggy style while playing with her young, tight bubble butt ass. Kneeling down and taking the rod and smacking her ass I said, "Such a tight pussy and an even tighter ass, wouldn't you say so, colonel?" rubbing the fat head against her backdoor. All Yuri could do was gasp and pant as her lips were confronted by the aching pussy lips of the colonel that she gently pressed her long, slender index fingers into to pry them apart and lick the inside.
 
"Ohh yes, very tight," I moaned as I felt the slender fingers of Yuri enter my pussy, spreading my lips wide as she began to finger fuck me. "Lick my clit, slut," I commanded as I looked up to see her pussy above my face. I licked at the clit as I gave a wink for Walter to enter her from behind. I continued to lick at her pussy as she moaned into my cunt. Yuri groaned as she felt him begin to rub his cock against her ass. "Oh please. Fill me there!" she screamed out before continuing to attack the Colonel's pussy with her tongue. She sped up her fingers and adding another to make it three wide in her commanding officer's pussy.

"Oh fill her ass, she asked you nicely," I said as I looked up to him, seeing his throbbing cock resting on the young woman's ass.
 
Yuri's tight ass wiggle her ass as it was penetrated, "Oooh" closing her eyes and smiling before flicking her tongue against the colonel's hood. She had never tasted officer pussy before, but it was sweet and dripping wet the more she worked on it, pressing two fingers in and bending at the second digits to scrape the inside of her walls. Clenching up her muscles forced me out and I slapped her butt as punishment, "Bad slut!" I yelled.

"Oh yes. I am. I'm sorry, sir" Yuri moaned. With my cock out of her holes I looked down at the colonel and pressed the glistening head towards her lips in preperation of giving a good face fuck her lips glowing in the dim light of the room as our bodies were being lathered up in sweat. It was becoming hot and heavy in here, I bet there were ears pressed against the door once again as others heard our moans and getting off on it. I was loving it, moaning with an open mouth as my brow was heavy with sweet. I wanted to get off, cover Yuri's ass with my seed and have Arianna eat it all up.

Looking down at her glowing face, before she took in my meat, "What do you think, my little whore? Do you think I should give it to her on her hot ass and let you eat it?"

"Oh pleeeease yes!" Yuri moaned looking over her should at me, "I want it." A good hard slap to her ass told her that she was speaking out of turn.
 
I nodded looking up into his lust-filled eyes. The groans and moans filling the room were now overruling the sounds from the sandstorm. I moved around as I felt myself begin to get ready to cum around the young woman's invading fingers. "Cum on her hot ass. I command!" I screamed out as I felt my cunt begin to tighten as each orgasmic wave hit me hard. I arched my back with Yuri on top of me as she began to lick fervently at my very sensitive cunt.

"Oh yes! Please cum on my ass!" Yuri screamed out as she felt herself getting closer with each lick from the colonel. Her own pussy was clenching and starting to cum as she arched her back as well. The feeling of being in a threesome here on base was enough to push her fully over the edge. "Oh yes!!!!" she screeched out, her taut body flinching as she came hard.
 
I pulled out of her as she came, her body shivered before settling down onto the colonel's, almost spent. Taking my meat into hand and stroking furiously I looked down as she flexed her ass, tightening up. "Please..." she pleaded. "I'll be your slut...." but my slut was Arianna. Still, I stroked, dropping the tip down for the colonel to suckle for a moment before I cried, "I'm cumming!" and tensed up to force as much energy behind behind it and out it came in hard spurts. The first one sailed over her haunch and splashed on her back.

"Oh!" Yuri smiled.

The other shots landed on her ass. Following her curvatures the thick liquid slowly flowed towards her crack and over her hot holes.

http://pingping.fantasti.cc/big/m/r/s/mrspice/mrspice_ec9206.jpg

"Oh thank you, sir" Yuri sighed as she felt my head rubbing against her cheeks. "I need it. I need it." I watched as the two women continued to lick and kiss each other, tempted to take up a camera to snap a few pictures for later use.

"Damn that was hot" I sighed with a smile as my diminishing cock sat on Arianna's face.
 
"But we're not done because the storm isn't done, big boy," I moaned out moving the girl off of me, feeling his cock hitting my face as she moved. I turned around and began to suck the tip of his dick, it slowly rising again to attention. "Help me Yuri, this job needs two girls."
"Oh yes ma'am," she said turning around and getting on the bed next to me. She began to lick the underside of his rod causing it to stiffen from our touch. "You like this, Lieutenant?" she said before licking the tip causing him to moan.
"Oh I believe he is loving it very much," I said smiling, feeling him throb from our touch.
tumblr_mg5wnailT31rhjxlvo1_400.gif
 
"Oh yes" I moaned, "Very much so, ma'am" with a smile on my lips. The two had such wicked tongues and their combined efforts quickly yielded reports as my rod was quickly erect once again, but it was still a bit painful, the muscles ached as they lathered it up. Yuri reached down and began to rub over her wet pussy lips before cupping Arianna's ass with the other hand.

Rolling her words the Specialist was heating up again, "Ohh my colonel" smiling ear to ear, "What shall we do the lieutenant now?" leaning in a bit further until her nipples were brushing against my thighs. She was loving it as much as I was. I reached out and rubbed the back of their heads, letting their long hair ran through my finger tips. I wanted to do so much more to them, fuck them until we were all puddles on the bed.

"God you're a couple of horny sluts" I gasped as my knees began to jiggle from the blood rush. After everything run to my loins and then settled I became light headed and my eyes strained.
 
"I believe you need to ride him to make up for pushing his huge rod out of your tight little ass," I moaned out as I reached up to latch onto her breast. The Asian beauty moaned out as she felt the Colonel take her nipple into her mouth. She looked at Rhaynes, "I believe I have something else in mind." Yuri got on her hands and knees backing up her bare pussy to him. "Slide your rod in," she said as she shook her hips for him. She ran her fingers over her pussy before sliding onto his throbbing member. With him sat up, she began to glide her slick cunt over him, making him almost come out with each thrust of her pussy on him, before bottoming out again with his cock deep within her.

I looked to them both and laid back on the side of the bed, rubbing my pussy and squeezing my breast as I watched them fuck. "Oh yes, make her moan, Lieutenant.."

tumblr_mm335bYQTZ1qzssm7o1_500.gif
 
The colonel was pleasuring herself as she watched, he was loving it as I reached out and clutched her thin hips to help her slam her frame against me as I perched myself on my knees giving us a good doggystyle. Just the way I like it. Her blck hair was still in her ponytail and it was draped over her shoulder as she looked back at me, a flare in her eyes.

"Oh my, you like this don't you?" I asked her.

"Very much..." she replied.

SLAP!

I slapped her ass and she yelped. "Call me 'sir'." I warned her. If she didn't show me that kind of discipline then she would be punished. That was just a warning.

"Sir! Sorry, sir" she groaned lowering her upper body down upon the bed, "Please, sir. I promise to be a good girl. Don't discipline me, please" giving a not so subtle 'wink'.
 
"Oh yes! Fuck her raw, punish her Lieutenant," I said as I began to rub my clit violently, rubbing in tight circles as I watched. I dipped a finger in between my lower lips and swirled inside of my tight cunt before I brought it back up to the sensitive nub, moaning out as I threw my head back. The feeling was amazing. I had watched porn before, but this was way better. "Oh fuck her hard, pound harder. And make him cum, Yuri.." I said groaning as I was nearing an orgasm.

"Oh ma'am, yes ma'am!" the young woman moaned out as she was fucked hard by him. "Fuck me harder, sir. Make me groan and beg for more, sir!" she screamed out as her breasts bounced under her. She was being pounded so hard and she was loving it.
 
Slamming into her, Yuri lowered her upper body into the cot, "Ohhh yes!" as our bodies came together. The legs of the cot strained under our efforts. Her right hand reached back and slapped that ass cheek, "Give it to me. Slap me, baby...lieutenant...sir! Please! Slap me!"

SLAP!

OH! Her face glowed. Biting her lower lip, "Again, please, sir!" Begging louder.

http://cdn.hd-porn-club.com/wp-content/uploads/asaakira3.jpg

She was so hot as I held onto her ass and slapped her again and again and each time Yuri yelled louder till it rang in my ears. Everyone had to hear us now. "I'm coming!" she said while sinking in the tips of her fingers into her snatch. Closing her eyes and rolling her head back Yuri gushed fluid out and coated my cock. Pulling out slowly my meat from her pink lips the specialist collasped in a pool of her own fluid. Biting her lower lip she smiled while looking over her shoulder, silently wanting more of me. Still fingering herself Yuri shifted her ass left and right silently telling me that she wanted more.

My penis was so sore, but she begged me, "C'mon, sir. Please? If you fuck my ass, I'll get my girlfriends..."

Furrowing an eyebrow at her I looked at Aurianna for approval as I continued to stroke my cock to build up for another orgasm.
 
I looked over at the two of them and noticed that the young woman had cum so hard that she had coated his cock with her liquid. "Yes, go ahead if you want to try again," I said as I continued to rub my pussy, feeling myself getting closer and closer to orgasm. "Fuck her tight ass, but you," I said pointing at Yuri. "You push him out again, I'll find something worthy of being a dildo and I'll fuck you there myself."

"Y-yes ma'am," Yuri said looking as if someone had scolded her. She turned her ass around for him as she backed up. Her hot pink pussy shimmering from her cum, her asshole ready for the taking. "Use my pussy to lube up," she said looking back at him.
 
Smirking with devilish intent I grasped my rod and pushed into her dripping snatch. She groaned in joy, grasping the blankets with both hands and balled them, lifting her shaped, taunt ass into the air and closed her eyes. Wetting her pink lips she bit down in anticipation, flicked her eyes over at the colonel knowing what would happen if she rejected me again. I pressed the fat head against her hole, her eyes widened as she drew a deep breath and let it out with a powerful sigh, relaxing her muscles. The head disappeared inside with ease. I grasped her hips and looked over at Aurianna, blowing a quick kiss as my meat was fed inside. Inch by inch it went, the Asian beauty groaned then yelped as her ass was being split in twine. "Oh! ERRR" gritting her teeth. It was becoming too big for her. She had taken a lot in her holes, but it was too much and Yuri clenched up and popped me back out.

"Bad girl!" I said slapping her ass hard with a crack.

"Oh!" Yuri yelped, "I'm sorry, sir" whimpering, "I'm sorry" turning her eyes over to the disappointed looking colonel, "Ma'am...he's too big for me. I'm sorry" all the while I was slapping her ass with my cock, saying to myself, 'naughty. naughty' for a fine slut that boasted about taking it, she couldn't take all of it.

"Looks like this little one is in need of some fine disicipline" I said to the colonel while walking around Yuri. The specialist rolled onto her back, mouth agape trying to appease me by sucking me off.
 
I watched as Yuri's ass spat him back out, the swollen head of his cock being pushed out of her ass. "Oh it doesn't matter. You are to accept him, but alas, you failed," I said with a devilish grin. I looked around for something round enough that wouldn't hurt her and found a hairbrush. I made sure it was clean before I pressed it against her pussy, lubing it up with her marvelous juices. I then rubbed it against her tight asshole, "Inhale and exhale. I'm spreading you for him," I said as I began to press it inside slightly, spreading her tight ass as I did so. Yuri groaned and moaned as I did it, pulling it out slightly and then returning it making her loose. "Now, you may enter her," I said to the Lieutenant, spitting upon my hand and rubbing his long meat to lube him up.

The storm was becoming more silent by the minute and I knew that we wouldn't have to stay here much longer, but it was worth a shot to see him spew a load into her tight ass.
 
I squeezed the colonel's breasts one last time before lowering myself down upon Yuri. Once I entered her, the specialist's eyes rolled up in the back of her head. The hairbrush worked, but her mind shot into the clouds as she was filled with extacy. "Ohhhh, LT...." she tried to say as I pressed it all the way to the sac and pulled back. All greased up I began thumping into her ass.

FAP! FAP! FAP!

"OH!" she yelled, grabbing the blanket and rolling her head back, "OH PUNISH ME!" yelling for more and more. Reaching forward I cupped her breasts and squeezed them them hard and drew her abdomen towards my chest. Getting there. Yes. I felt the blood flowing.

"OH BABY!" her mouth hung open, words coming out fast and dry. She couldn't wet her throat to say anything audible, just hard breathing.

"This is a good slut" I said to Aurianna, "She likes it in all of her holes" then came a great rush and Yuri shouted "FUCK!" as her womb was filled with fluid. The cum shot into her with painful, and powerful fashion. My cock was aching, but I loved the feeling as my rod shot emptied but it was oh the great feeling as I held onto the specialist and laid upon her, feeling her up still as she flexed her cheeks to milk out the last drops from me.

"Good slut" I whispered into her ear.
 
Back
Top