Good Morning everyone

Thanks all. I'm going to take a hot shower. PM me with any photo requests and maybe I'll try them out when I get out. It's that kind of Monday :)

Thanks all. I'm going to take a hot shower. PM me with any photo requests and maybe I'll try them out when I get out. It's that kind of Monday :)

Mmmm, a pic of you licking your nipple would be very hot and appreciated. Or maybe one of you in panties showing off your ass.

Showering was fun... I have very sensitive nipples and a very sensitive clit. Thinking about the positive responses on here is a turn on, so in the shower I pulled back the hood of my clit and let the water hit it. I came in literally seconds. I'll do my best to honor requests, keep them coming!

Showering was fun... I have very sensitive nipples and a very sensitive clit. Thinking about the positive responses on here is a turn on, so in the shower I pulled back the hood of my clit and let the water hit it. I came in literally seconds. I'll do my best to honor requests, keep them coming!

Wish I was in the shower with you. Instead of the water on your clit, you would have had my tongue licking and sucking on you.

I'm glad you like the responses ;)

I would like to tease your sensitive clit with my tougne

Also reading about your shower made me hard too

Back