What makes a PYL

As everyone's experience....

Best of luck to you and yours.
Some excellent points and expositions. Thank you!

And btw, welcome, and where have you been since achieving majority? We can always use people with a grain (or three) of sense!
 
Some excellent points and expositions. Thank you!

And btw, welcome, and where have you been since achieving majority? We can always use people with a grain (or three) of sense!

That's for the welcome, Winston. I've been around, here and there. Gathering my thoughts and spinning plates, as I am sure you can relate. I am hoping to both learn and contribute here. You can never have too many grains or sense, after all.
 
Welcome, UpwardSpiral (^o^)/

Thank you for contributing. The whole reason I said it was a hard question to answer was because I know everyone is different. Also, all I could really ask for are opinions.

Reading everyone's replies is really great because it gives me something to compare. Seeing the experience of others gives me something to look at and decide for myself what I want/have.

σ(^_^;) sometimes what I say here isn't complete because I'm typing on a phone. When Mister is working it's the only thing I have. So, just know I take everything in stride and by no means am I just nodding (like this: (@_@) ) and thinking I have to do what is written.

Again, I appreciate all the replies and always take notes!
 
Back
Top