Crossdressing pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really ARE a case. And where IS that nurse. Probably down the hall giving patients baths. There's this one guy, she's already given him 3 baths today already. Good help is.........NURSE????

ok, pull your pants back up and get dressed. I found out Nurse Katie has left the building, and I can do NOTHING without her. Don't worry, you'll get better. It just looks like a mosquito bite anyway. Or maybe I'm in de-Nile.

Oh well, I need to go finish my rounds anyway. Good luck with that little sore.

Door slams....doctor Wanda trots off down the hall, amid applause and laughter from the other patients in the ER.

Oh Miss Wanda, I am so sorry.

Katie runs into the room, tripping over own feet and trying to pull panties up.

I am sorry... the patient was.. well... he needed me too... erm. *blushes*

So sorry I am late.

Maybe you should spank me for being tardy ;)

A tight tight skirt feels so so good. :)

:heart::heart::heart:

Attachments

• BPS1.jpg
    BPS1.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 104
  • BPS2.jpg
    BPS2.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 73
  • BPS3.jpg
    BPS3.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 90
im sorry if i offended you

Offended??? No way. I certainly didn't give that impression. I thought we all played well together, well, except for Nurse Katie. She ran off and "took care of" that other patient. That's why I never got properly lubed. And then she comes running in, pulling up her panties like that. I just dont know about that girl.

Offended??? Certainly not. But I don't live on this computer, so I had to leave and finish my chores (body trim....remember). All the hair is gone now, and I feel like the perfect little girl again. So much so that I took these NEW PHOTOS.

Check them out, and let me know if you like the FRESHLY SHAVED WANDA.
I'm waiting for you....come on.

Attachments

• Freshly shaved and waiting..jpg
    Freshly shaved and waiting..jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 101
Oh Miss Wanda, I am so sorry.

Katie runs into the room, tripping over own feet and trying to pull panties up.

I am sorry... the patient was.. well... he needed me too... erm. *blushes*

So sorry I am late.

Maybe you should spank me for being tardy ;)

Bend over my knee young lady. Assume the position. You know what to do, that's right, pull down those panties again. (Wanda begins spanking)

A tight tight skirt feels so so good. :)

And you need a tight skirt after that spanking you just got. The skirt is very pretty, and it will rub against your bright red ass cheeks, to remind you not to be late again. Understood?

Anyway, YES, I approve of your new outfit...now run along.
(Katie wiggles out the door, heels clicking as her tight skirt rubs her burning cheeks>)

Offended??? No way. I certainly didn't give that impression. I thought we all played well together, well, except for Nurse Katie. She ran off and "took care of" that other patient. That's why I never got properly lubed. And then she comes running in, pulling up her panties like that. I just dont know about that girl.

Offended??? Certainly not. But I don't live on this computer, so I had to leave and finish my chores (body trim....remember). All the hair is gone now, and I feel like the perfect little girl again. So much so that I took these NEW PHOTOS.

A great photo!

Oh Wanda... you have painted my absolute fantasy! :)

I would so love to be the ditzy little girly assistant in a DRs office or something similar. Tottering in and out on my ridiculously high heels, looking pretty and squeeling girlishly from time to time. :)

I so so so want to be the pretty girly assistant. *Wishes and wishes again*

The freshly shaved Wanda_B_Agurl looks great. :rose:

The freshly shaved Wanda_B_Agurl looks great. :rose:

Thanks Island Guy. Here's a couple more taken this afternoon.

By the way....hearing nice compliments like y'all give me makes it all worthwhile.
It's a lot of work, BEING A GIRL. Believe me.
Hope you like these also.
Wanda

Attachments

• Oh I'm so horny right now..jpg
    Oh I'm so horny right now..jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 116
  • I need a good.....jpg
    I need a good.....jpg
    54 KB · Views: 113
Oh Wanda... you have painted my absolute fantasy! :)

I would so love to be the ditzy little girly assistant in a DRs office or something similar. Tottering in and out on my ridiculously high heels, looking pretty and squeeling girlishly from time to time. :)

I so so so want to be the pretty girly assistant. *Wishes and wishes again*

You're MY assistant Katie. And a very pretty one too. I can picture you in that role.
Wanda

Thanks Island Guy. Here's a couple more taken this afternoon.

By the way....hearing nice compliments like y'all give me makes it all worthwhile.
It's a lot of work, BEING A GIRL. Believe me.
Hope you like these also.
Wanda

Oh yes very much. I know how hard it is to stay fresh, I have a brazilian done about every 3 weeks:rose:

Wanda

Joins you in bed mmmm all shaved, mmm you smell wounderful. Kisses the back of your neck n back:kiss: Time for Daddy to slip you his cock:devil:

You're MY assistant Katie. And a very pretty one too. I can picture you in that role.
Wanda

Oh yes, please let me be your sissy girl assistant.

I promise you will always be pleased. I am very careful, and very obediant.

And I always make sure I please... oops.. wait... I didn't mean to drop that cup.
The floor was slippy... and now I have torn my skirt.

I will be back in a minute. I will tidy up and put on a new skirt and promise I will do better! :)

*Katie totters out, clutching at her torn skirt and whining*

Do you? Not that painful after the first one, but i will say smooth does not say enough about the feeling of touch and tongue after. :rose:

No, I meant I'd love to "DO" a Brazilian. Them girls are hot.
But I'd still be willing to test out your smoothness with my touches and my tongue.
That is IF Daddy will let me. (see previous post)

Joins you in bed mmmm all shaved, mmm you smell wounderful. Kisses the back of your neck n back:kiss: Time for Daddy to slip you his cock:devil:

OK Daddy. And by the way, is there room in there for Island Guy, AND Katie. I need my Assistant. Pretty Please.

Oh yes, please let me be your sissy girl assistant.

I promise you will always be pleased. I am very careful, and very obediant.

And I always make sure I please... oops.. wait... I didn't mean to drop that cup.
The floor was slippy... and now I have torn my skirt.

I will be back in a minute. I will tidy up and put on a new skirt and promise I will do better! :)

*Katie totters out, clutching at her torn skirt and whining*

I'll bet you ARE....willing to please and be obedient, I mean.
As for the cup, not a problem, and neither is the torn skirt. Just come on back here, sans skirt....Daddy and Island Guy want to join us in bed. That OK with you, Darlin'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back