New Member Introductions

Just recently found Literotica and still exploring. I'm fifty-something, currently in Texas. I have been, shall we say, around the block a few times. ;) Been looking for some like minded people. Seems I've come to the right place. :devil:
 
Wowee..here At Last!

hellooo everyone here...i remember hearing a few whispers about literotica when i began my first job on leavin high school from a couple of older women i was working with..and its always remained in the back of my mind ever since in that little secret memory box of mine! Now i've found it my curiosity grows and having read a number of the stories so far i already feel like i've found that niche i've been searching for in my life....the extra sensuous side has always appealed to me most and this is where you all appear to be!
:nana:
 
i've been to literotica pretty often but hadnt registered. Some forums here are wonderful. Like women who are mature and like to go slow... Happy to be here :):heart:
 
MBF here stopping in to say hi to everyone. Love the stories. Some of them are very,very hot. Lots of interesting threads I've run across so far. I think I'll stick around for a bit.
 
Wow! 96 pages of intros! I guess I'm a little late finally introducing myself as I've been watching this site for a few years now. I definitely regret not joining earlier.

I'm a 27 year old, slightly frustrated but happy young man. Since I'm also the father of two early elementary age children (one boy, one girl) I find myself with too much to do and not enough time. Since the kids are getting older now, the girlfriend and I are finding our sex life a little bit strained, hence the frustration. I remembered this site from a few years back when I used to play a game with a previous girlfriend where I'd sneak erotic stories into her bag or onto her iPod before work for a nice little "surprise". Since I'm the more adventurous one in my relationship, I figured I'd finally participate here and submit a few stories to test before I use them as a tool to fan the flames of my current love life.
 
Introduction

I am a happily married 40 year old with a great husband. We love to try new things and are very compatible. I come here to keep things spicy and learn new tricks!
 
hi new guy but very interested in learning how to please and be pleased after all these years
 
Welcome! This is a great place to pick up very simple, inventive or complex ideas.. depending on what you're looking for. There are many fantastic people here who are very willing to listen, offer their experiences and throughts an any subject matter you put out there!

I hope all of you have a great lit experience!
 
New to the forum

Been lurking for a long time and gotten lots of ideas. I'm a 40 something female and I guess you can say my sexuality is waking up.

I have lots of questions about what guys think and like

;)
 
Hi, I'm new.
Um. 35, married last summer. A friend told me about this site. It's a lot busier than I thought it would be. It's probably kind of strange why I'm here. Back in my younger days, I had the reputation of 'class slut'. I partied a lot. I still like to party but I've got some responsibilities and a jealous husband who doesn't seem to trust me all that much. I think a lot about how much fun I had back in the day and thought I might come here to maybe write about some of my experiences and fantasies. I'm no literary genius by any means, but I get off writing sexy things. So maybe I'll give it a try.
 
A Consumer Of Erotica.... Not A Writer

I am a consumer... not a writer.... looking to chat with others who like to consume erotica.. and possibly chat privately.... I am not into weird shit.. I am a professional educator who appreciates the writing ability of others..looking forward to seeing what others have written.. thanks to all contributors..
:):):)
 
Hey everyone :)

Long time lurker, newbie poster. I've been reading the posts here for years and am finally coming out of lurkdom. I look forward to talking with everyone!
 
Last edited:
I'm 27, married for 5 years. When I met my husband, we were both virgins. I'd made out with some girls in college, but had virtually no experience with guys. I've always been an avid reader, so when we met I basically jumped on him, ready to try out some of the things I'd been fantasizing about. ;)

Well... now that I have a little more experience with sex, I'm beginning to worry that we are not as sexually compatible as I'd like. My sex drive seems much greater than his... to the point where I own a box of sex toys and use them by myself when he says "maybe later"

I would also be interested in trying some things that he seems to have no interest in. He does not like to hear about how I made out with girls in college... The idea of a MFM or FMF does not appeal. I've asked him to watch a porno with me but he wasn't interested. He's not interested in trying anal. Bondage doesn't do anything for him, nor does Dom/Sub play.

We are otherwise a very compatible couple and he's a fabulous husband, but I wish that he would show a little more enthusiasm and willingness to experiment. I think, if it was up to him, he'd just lie on his back and let me fuck him every week or so.

So I'm here to read, fantasize, and get ideas on how to spice up my dull sex life.
 
Hey, I am an 18 year old dude. I have been reading stories from this site since I was about sixteen but just noticed that there was a forum! So here I am, trying to get the gist of things! I really love how open everyone is, its a good feeling. :)

What to say about myself, I have ALOT of fetishes, I am a kinky person. I just counted them and I have about 32, roughly of course. I have a beautiful girl whom I love very much, but we are long distance relationship now, I moved(forcefully moved) to Australia, and she is back in the states. Hope to be a great add to the community!
 
I too have been reading erotica on this site for some time now. I finally had the urge to start writing some stories myself, so I decided to join. Just looking for some good ideas, for both real life and for stories!
 
Hi my name is Brandon I'm 24 I live London, Ontario (Canada) I currantly have a girlfriend were madly in love have been for almost a year now. I'm known for being friendly and funny but don't get on my bad side, not a good enemy to have :\ but it takes a alot to get me mad so no need to worry ^_^
 
Hello everyone, sort of new here. (Have been away for a while). I'm a 30 year old submissive female from Europe. Married to a wonderful dominant man. We enjoy lots of kinky things together. He's a journalist working in adult media and I'm a housewife. No children but working on that. Our two cats are my only babies at the moment. :rolleyes: I'm extremely shy so I'm a bit quiet but I hope in time I'll be more relaxed about contributing.
 
TheTwoLezz

Hey everyone...I've lurked and answered a few questions already.
We are a lesbian couple...been together two years...living together for one of those. Uhhhhhhhh that's about it...;)
 
Hi been here a few days finding my way around. I'm not yet 50 male, i'm the world worst speller. and not the best typer either.:eek: I'm bi curious, hope to find out soon one way or the other. Guess you could say I am an easy going person. loveto met new people. and just have fun.
 
Hello :) Female here living near the Iowa/Illinois border. I have enjoyed reading the stories so when I noticed the forum this evening I logged in to find out what the social scene is like.
 
Here I am

I am annyarnkitten, I am a 35 yo,F married for 17 yrs and have 4 kids. I like knitting, weaving and i also spin wool into yarn. My hus is my DOM, we enjoy many things sexually, i like to be fisted vaginaly,whipped, wearing corsets and stockings.
I love reading but dont get much time for it. I have been reading the stories for 5 ish years and have only just joined the boards. feel free to pm me but dont expect cyber right off, if at all. I dont do incest or pedo. I dont like furry guys or anal.
 
Back
Top