New Member Introductions

Even though I have a posted a few times already, I guess I could post a formal intro :D

I'm 27, female, married w/ one baby girl (my life! :D). I found Lit a while ago and recently started checking out the boards. I am usually a daily visitor here when I can get online. I like to read (and write) the erotic lit found here! :)
Ok- enough with the boring stuff! What else can I write. Umm... well, my hubby doesn't know that I read OR WRITE any erotic lit. - oh if he only knew LOL He would probably think I'm nuts LOL I'm attracted to women but have yet to have any experiences. No one in my real life knows that, which is hard not being able to talk about it! :-/ Glad I can come here and talk if need be :)
Great to be here and look forward to reading and posting!! :)
 
welcome to lit, hotonfire... maybe your husband will join us one day. who knows? it woudln't be the first time lit expanded the minds of a couple one at a time.
 
Heres what I would do dear, Mention literotica to a wife of a co-worker of his, then see if he doesn't get around to checking the site out eventually. Then you can share it! Hooray! (hi btw)

The couple that shares Literotica together...uh.... well, they get to read great stories, uh... I guess.


Damn, im no good at the whole analogy thing sometimes.
 
rhev said:
The couple that shares Literotica together...uh.... well, they get to read great stories, uh... I guess.

A couple that shares Literotica together get to share and write stories for each other, become more comfortable talking about erotica and sex, get some good ideas, ect. :D
 
sweetcandynight said:
Guess I'll be a regular now! :)

we have lots of members who are around all the time... none are regular though. ;)

thanks for joining us... glad you're here. :)
 
hi all first time i have been on "how to" but have been posting on amatur pics for a while with my husband.
I am 30yrs old and my man is 36 we have a young son(3) we have been together for almost 15 years and still have mad sex,thats got madder since finding lit!!, and are madly in love,
i work as a support worker for people with dementia and i really enjoy it.

pm either of us and we'll chat/reply as soon as we can i am usually logged in at least once a day.

if you decide to go lok at my thread be aware i am a BBW so if thats not what u like just dont go looking rather than looking and leaving a rude remark!
 
Hi all

I'm male 27 in the midlands in England. have experimented with lotso fthing online and now looking to take them into the real world. I love cyber sex as it is great for roleplaying and escapism

6ft tall and 6 inches elsewhere

Message me on yahoo (pauluk9999) if you fancy a chat
 
welcome to lit midlands and weboth... glad you're here. :)
 
I'm not exactly new but I don't post a lot.

I'm a 41 y/o single white male. I grew up very fat and very shy and it's that to which I attribute the fact that I was a virgin until I was 37. you'd think that once I finally broke the seal I'd be trying to bang anything I could get my dick into, but that hasn't really been the case. for one thing, I'm still kinda fat and kinda shy in real life, and for another I guess I feel like I have to feel some sort of connection to someone before I can sleep with them. I guess if the opportunity ever presented itself for me to have a one night stand with someone I consider devastatingly beautiful like teri hatcher I probably could, but I doubt that we'll ever know.

right now I'm kind of hung up on someone I work with even though she's engaged to someone else. we sort of have one of those "friends with benefits" arrangements. one of these days I suppose she'll decide it's finally over and I'll have to move on but until then I just try to be there for her and be with her as much as I can.

I found Lit by accident and got hooked on looking at the am. pic forum and reading some of the stories. one day I came across the "how to" forum and mr. ggg's g-spot thread, for which I am eternally grateful. I know that no matter what happens between my friend and I she'll never forget me. until I discovered that thread she'd never had an orgasm, even tho she's way more experienced sexually than I am.

now I hang around mostly in lurk mode and chime in occasionally, usually to tell someone how sexy they are and thank them for posting their pics. I'm not much of an advice guy, but I read a lot of the forums looking for ideas of things I may want to try with my buddy.

as for hobbies and such..... I'm pretty boring. board games and trivia games. I play bass and guitar but haven't done much of either for the last year or so. I listen to a lot of music.... mostly classic rock but my favorite is a band called dada that I usually describe as "the beatles with jimi hendrix on guitar". I masturbate quite a bit, mostly because I think about my friend a lot and I can't always be with her. dunno what else to tell ya.
 
a retroactive welcome to you mrtnmoon... thanks for dropping in and i hope you have a chance to post more. glad to have you with us!
 
Mrtnmoon spells Moon, tom cullen knows that.

Hi there friend, good to hear from ya. Wish I could play an insturment. ;)
 
rhev said:
Mrtnmoon spells Moon, tom cullen knows that.

Hi there friend, good to hear from ya. Wish I could play an insturment. ;)
thanks for the welcome, guys. The Stand is my favorite book of all time.
 
welcome... glad you said "hello" and more glad that you did so in the right place. ;)
 
sweetcandynight said:
EJfan you're so polite, welcoming everyone like you do!

awww... shucks. *blush* thanks for dropping by.

i have to be polite... to compensate for my poor lovemaking skills. :eek:
 
Hello everyone

I am new at being a member of literotica although I have been reading the stories for a long time. By the way I love reading all of them. I walk around
like a dog in heat for awhile after reading some of them.lol but thats the whole idea .Means everyone is doing a great job.
I have submitted two erotic poems " LIPS OF SEDUCTION " AND " LET ME TAKE YOU TO HEAVEN".
I do not know if anyone likes them yet because I have not gotten any feedback as of yet. But I hope everyone enjoys them.
Well I guess thats enough about me .
 
welcome, ladylove... gald you're with us!

keep writing... we all enjoy reading this smut as much as you do. ;) i have to admit to walkin' funny from time to time too. :eek:
 
wow..glad to be here..

Am really excited to be here!! Haha.. I'm an 18 year old male. Still looking for the meaning of sex as well as searching for that ultimate fantasy. That's the reason i'm here. Hope to garner more knowledge. Loving this site man!! It will be a matter of time before i will find the gal of my dreams.
 
my introduction

hi, i'm a 28 yo male and have been married for 7 years and i'm on a quest to find new ways to please my special lady..suggestions are welcomed. thanks for your input
 
EJFan said:
welcome, ladylove... gald you're with us!

keep writing... we all enjoy reading this smut as much as you do. ;) i have to admit to walkin' funny from time to time too. :eek:
Thank you for making me feel welcome.
 
Hi everyone! I'm a 26 year old newly married female, who has been reading stories here since college. I haven't written anything yet, though my mind wanders too much to keep it focused.
Currently going to grad school at Parsons in NYC. And working part time in retail that pretty much sucks.
I seriously like stories involving pirates. I dunno, I think it's the leather that totally gets me.
 
punk, warrior and amber...

excuse the abbreviated names, but welcome to lit (which is also an abbreviated name).
 
Back
Top