New Member Introductions

Hello, I'm Dave. I'm a single 35 yr old man from Michigan who is heavily into BDSM. I've been a Master for nearly 10 years and am quite adept at it.

I've also been studying and teaching Martial Arts for 13 years (which explains my name).

I just submitted my first story to Literotica which is about Daddy/daughter roleplaying.
 
welcome to lit, master sensei. good luck with the story and don't forget to check out the BDSM board down the hall.
 
Hello all. I am a 33 year old male and live in Louisiana. I have been happily married for 5 years and have a wonderful 2 year old....both of theses ladies are the love of my life. I have spent lots of the last years in school (3 BA's and a Masters). I enjoy the outdoors (camping, fishing, hunting) also enjoy reading, movies and fix things up (making nothing into something.) Enjoy a happy and rewarding sex life.
 
Herronmark said:
Hello all. I am a 33 year old male and live in Louisiana. I have been happily married for 5 years and have a wonderful 2 year old....both of theses ladies are the love of my life. I have spent lots of the last years in school (3 BA's and a Masters). I enjoy the outdoors (camping, fishing, hunting) also enjoy reading, movies and fix things up (making nothing into something.) Enjoy a happy and rewarding sex life.
welcome Herronmark hope you enjoy lit as much as i do, its good fun and some really nice people :nana:
 
Master Sensei said:
Hello, I'm Dave. I'm a single 35 yr old man from Michigan who is heavily into BDSM. I've been a Master for nearly 10 years and am quite adept at it.

I've also been studying and teaching Martial Arts for 13 years (which explains my name).

I just submitted my first story to Literotica which is about Daddy/daughter roleplaying.

Hi and Welcome Master Sensei,

Perhaps you could provide a link to your story? I love the whole Daddy/daugter roleplay thing.

Fury :rose:
 
FurryFury said:
Hi and Welcome Master Sensei,

Perhaps you could provide a link to your story? I love the whole Daddy/daugter roleplay thing.

Fury :rose:

It hasn't been approved yet, but if you like, look me up on AIM and I'll transfer it to you. It really has my heart and soul poured into it.
 
NZer living in Korea

Anyong (means hi in Korean)
I am a Kiwi living in Seoul where I have been for the past four years.

I got interested in Literortica as I was challenged by a good friend to find some different avenues for my sexuality, who I met here (acutally he was with friends and they dared him to go down on me in a bar) in Korea. To my crueldetour I appreciate and love our discussions about life, love and living

I have written but not posted as I believe my work needs some work before I go out there.

Living in a culture totally different from an English speaking culture has a lot of challenges which have caused many disruptions in my life... I love the challenge of living but need some more challenges....(if you want to know what its like to be a expat - please ask)

Currently seeking friends who are willing to discuss life, love and lust (not necessarily in that order). I have been a single gal with no serious relationships for the past four years (if you want the history of why - please ask me). I have been dating casually but due to the limitations of living in an culture where english is not the second langue - my choices are limited or the choice of male specimens is either from a military or "escapist- teacher" background or professionals who are attached. Before you ask, yes I have dated the locals but there is no physical, emotional and spirtual connection there for me.

I am 38 years old with blonde hair, green eyes and freckles....and a brain and before you ask - I don't cyber for sex.... I will pm if you have a specific question that you want answered, but ask me first or post here.

In response to the tonguedoctor@work who is seeking an avatar - what about looking for something that has the look of Mick Jagger's lips and his tongue (just a thought)

Sorry my intro is a wee bit long but tonight was another sequel to why I don't date military guys ..... thing Forrest Gump (great movie.... great sound track but he just didn't have the mental capacity to keep up). And before I get attacked by military personnel. I happen to have great respect for all military personnel who put their lives at risk on a daily basis. I have lost friends and colleagues since the 1990's through military conflict. To my friends I have lost and to those who will defend democracy and freedom... I will not forget

Peace, love and happiness to all readers

Bad Kiwi Girl
 
welcome to lit, BKG... it sure sounds like you'll have a lot to share with us... glad you're here!
 
little_john15 said:
Ok I got that far, now how do i get my picture to appear next to my name?

You have to have 100 posts before you can get an avatar, 1000 before you can get a custom title. After you hit 100 posts, the system takes a while to update (even up to half an hour), but then you should be able to post an avatar.
 
little_john15 said:
And by the way, Ilike the hat. 96 more.

No problem and thanks back at ya. :)

There are great, neverending threads in several forums like "The Last One To Post Here Wins," "Have you ever? (The Game Thread)," etc. that are great for getting your post count up.
 
Hey A/all! I got urgent summons from the heirachy to introduce myself, so here I am! I'm 19 y.o female from Australia and i love to write. I'll write almost anything (as long as i like it) i love to rp, both erotic and non-erotic, so look for me in the Online RP thread!
- Mwa!
 
welcome to lit, GR. i hope we see some of your stories soon. :)
 
Hello every1.
31 yr. Male here checking in from sunny So. Cal. Hate to admit it, but I have been lurking for a few days, but I have completely enjoyed everything I have seen, so I figured I would make it official and join up.

Look forward to talking with everyone (and who knows...a pic here n' there might make its way in)

:cool:
 
welcome to lit, desperotico... i think a lot of us lurked for a while before registering... some longer than others. you people know who you are. ;)
 
Hello!

Just wanted to officially stop by and say hi. I've been registered for ages and occasionally stop in, but I've never really posted before... Anyway, I'm a 23 year old country bumpkin who recently moved to sunny Orlando to persue an art career.

So howdy!
 
Hi Everyone! I'm Jen and I'm 33. I've enjoyed the stories on Literotica for a long time :p flirted a few times with the idea of writing one myself because I love to write, but never really got up the nerve
 
welcome to lit quarb and jen... good luck with the art and writing (respectively). glad you're both with us.
 
Back
Top