The morning after the night before ...

“Oh god yes Shanna ... you feel so fucking good”

It was as if they'd been doing this forever. Somehow their bodies fitted together perfectly. Every touch, every word spoken seemed to send Shanna crazy. And if Alex's reactions were anything to go by, he felt the same too!

Come on baby cum for me”

She was so close and his words only spurred her on as did the almost vicious jabs of his cock as he pushed himself up inside filling her so incredibly that she felt that his cock was custom made for her.

"Ahhhh Alexxx..... OOOohhhhhhhh!!"

She squealed as his hands worked more roughly at her presses giving her the final stimulus she needed to push her over the edge. It was as if her body paused momentarily, tensing and holding. Her eyes locked with his, holding her breath knowing that the next move would bring her release.

And then his hands, his cock, everything he had was working at her body, in her body and Shanna cried out as the most intense orgasm wracked through her. Every muscle seemed to tense and clasp; her sex almost torturously tight around Alex's cock until finally her body whole body spasmed as she lost control, crying out as she rode out that orgasm until she was left breathless and dazed...
 
“Oh shit” Alex said slamming into her and feeling her riding out her orgasm. The feeling of her body thrashing and her tight pussy constricting on his cock was too much for him. He thrust in a few more times panting heavily as he slammed his cock in one last final time. He felt his balls tightening and he closed his eyes moaning out her name over and over again as his own orgasm rocked through his body.

His cock twitched once twice more before it burst spilling his hot cum inside of her. It flowed out of his cock like a river moving inside of her fast. Alex kept thrusting throughout intent on fucking her as much as possible, his cum flowing even more as he kept up his pace.

The flow of cum finally stopped and he groaned pulling out and letting his limp cock finally rest. He realized he came inside of her and tried to ignore the happy feeling of getting to cum in her. He should have made sure she was on the pill or some thing but he couldn’t quite shake the satisfaction he got from cumming inside of her.

“How was that?” Alex asked giving her a small smile
 
“How was that?”

His question drew a corresponding smile from Shanna.

"Hmmmm.... "

She pretended to consider.

" ... pretty spectacular I'd say ... "

She gave her verdict and couldn't hold back a soft sound, almost a purr of satisfaction.

"How was it for you?"
 
“Hmmm pretty spectacular you say” Alex said smiling and glancing over at her a small coy smile playing on his handsome chin. He reached over and gently pulled her to his chest moving her so she was laying on it.

“In all honesty” Alex said leaning in and gently kissing the top of her hair breathing in her scent before settling back.

“It might have been the best sex of my life”
 
“Hmmm pretty spectacular you say”

Shanna giggled as he pulled her onto his chest, their bodies easily melding together

“In all honesty. It might have been the best sex of my life”

She wondered if he 'said that to all the girls', but somehow she didn't think he was that type ... and they definitely seemed to drive each other wild in bed.

"Mmmmm ... "

She murmured in response.

"We do seem to be good together ... "

She observed.

" ... who knew ...?"

She kept their banter light, even though she was amazed at just how wonderful it felt just being held by him now. She couldn't assume this was ever going to lead to anything, given how they'd met, but ... aside from being hot, Alex really was an amazing guy ...
 
“I agree” Alex said smiling and running one hand through her hair slowly. He felt her cuddling against his chest and he smiled big wondering how he had been so lucky to end up with her. He had never thought they would have this big of a connection or she would want to stay and be with him.

“I think we should keep this good thing going” Alex said trying not to sound too needy. He wanted to ask her out but he was afraid she wanted this to be nothing more than what it was. He knew they had a wonderful time together but whether or not she wanted some thing serious was another story.

“I mean I had a amazing morning with you” Alex said leaning down a little to gently kiss her forehead “And I would love to make this more than what it is now I really like you and even though we just met I would love to go out with you if your looking for some thing serious…..” he said trialing off.
 
“I agree”

Relaxed though she was, Shanna tried not to purr as his hand ran through her hair. It felt so good, so sensual and so ... It was strange, but Alex so attentive, so tender ... not only were they sexually compatible, but somehow there was something 'special' about him and how he treated her.

“I think we should keep this good thing going”

She was surprised at his words, her head lifting so that her eyes could seek out his.

"Really?"

For all she knew he might be 'involved' with someone already, though he didn't seem the type to cheat on a girlfriend, she couldn't imagine there wasn't a girl interested in him, or that he was interested in.

“I mean I had a amazing morning with you”

She smiled, touched that he was talking about their morning and not the wild drunken evening. His affectionate kiss was light as he continued;

“And I would love to make this more than what it is now I really like you and even though we just met I would love to go out with you if your looking for some thing serious…..”

His words came out in a rush, not giving her the chance to respond until his words finally trailed off. He had talked about making their relationship 'more' and not just going out with her, but also 'something serious'.

"I'd like to get to know you better ... "

Shanna responded easing upwards as she looked at him.

" ... if there's no one else you're ... involved with ... or interested in ... "

She began.

" ... and going out with you could be ... fun ... "

She smiled shyly.

"I like you ... a lot, Alex ... "

He had surprised her by talking about getting 'serious', but ... it could oh, so easily turn into something special ...
 
“I mean I would love to take you on a real date” Alex said trying not to blush a little as he realized his choice of words. Some thing “serious” and dating could mean opposite things to her and he realized how weird it was for him to use the word serious. He wanted to date her not scare her away by acting like a weirdo.

“If you don’t have to go” Alex said stroking the curves of her back with his nimble fingers dancing on her knots and working on them with a well practiced hand “We could stay in bed all day and talk or even go out and do some thing if you have to go I can give you a ride home and we can meet up at a later time” Alex explained not really wanting to get out of bed with her.

Carlos wouldn’t need him until tomorrow then he would have to get her away from him. They couldn’t know about her luckily Alex was both his cover name and his regular name but the more he had to lie to her the more difficult it would be to have a good relationship with her.

And he wanted that

He made a mental note to be careful as he starred into her eyes and waited for her answer. Her eyes were mesmerizing and wonderful drawing him in and melting his worries (and he had a lot of them) away. He wanted to stay in bed with her all day but he didn’t know if she would be okay with that.
 
“I mean I would love to take you on a real date”

Shanna giggled as he explained and found his blush endearing.

“If you don’t have to go...”

She shivered at his touch, then groaned appreciatively as his hands pressed skilfully releasing the tightness there.

“We could stay in bed all day and talk or even go out and do some thing if you have to go I can give you a ride home and we can meet up at a later time”

Shanna considered. She had been intending to work a late afternoon shift, but she could get that covered.

"I could make a phone call ... "

She offered.

"I'm doing a couple of extra hours to help them out over the weekend, so they won't mind too much."

She had to prepare for her part, but could do that easily tomorrow morning.

" ... then the day is free....?"

She offered finding she really liked the thought of that ...
 
“The day is free on my end” Alex said smiling and getting up “why don’t you make the phone call” Alex said reaching over for his own cell phone and pressing it into her hands. He got up and walked into the bathroom still naked with the sun shinning on his tan body. He walked into the bathroom to give her some space and washed up waiting until he was sure she was done before coming out.

“All set?” Alex asked walking in and raisin an eyebrow. He sat down on the bed and crawled back into the spot he left waiting to see how she would get comfortable with him.
 
“The day is free on my end, why don’t you make the phone call”

Shanna smiled as he gave her his phone. She had the hotel on speed dial, but she was so used to working on reception that it was one of the few numbers she knew the number by heart. Alex said reaching over for his own cell phone and pressing it into her hands. H

"Thanks, I'll get myself clear ... "

She watched as Alex got up and then stretched out and dialled.

"Maggie, is that you ... it's Shanna ... can you do me a favour with this evening's rota...?"

She listened as a few changes were made.

"No ... nothing like that ... I appreciate the favour. Yes. I'm tomorrow ... just a short shift this time round ... no ... I actually enjoy it ... can be fun being a bitch for a change ... "

She chuckled.

"I'll get there around 12, grab a quick lunch and then get ready. Sure... see you then... and thanks ... "

She turned as Alex returned to the room.

“All set?”

Shanna nodded.

" ... yes, I rarely change my shift last minute ... if anything I'm often the one they call up to fill in. And I'm taking on an extra shift tomorrow, so I'm still in the good books ... "

She watched as he got back onto the bed and chuckled as he settled down.

"Mind if I go freshen up? Is the bathroom through there?"

She asked.

"I did have my bag with me yesterday when you brought me back?"

She asked hoping that the strappy cross-body shoulder bag she usually wore to carry her cash and keys when she was out had made it back with her.
 
“Yes you did” Alex said watching her hovering by the door way and resisting the urge to smile at how cute she looked. He carefully climbed off the bed and wandered over to his motorcycle stuff. He carefully extracted her bag and smiled at the memory of her throwing it away as she tried to tear her dress off. She may not remember their night together before but his memories were hazy enough to extract some of the…. Hotter bits.

“Here you go” Alex said handing her the bag and giving her a swift kiss on the cheek “the bathroom is through that door take as much time as you need to freshen up I’ll be waiting” he said winking at her before climbing back into bed.

Alex got comfortable and sighed closing his eyes and allowing his thoughts to drift. After a few months on the job he had begun to feel like he lost himself, he had to play the part in order to keep going and he understood that but he was afraid of not coming out still as Alex. She felt like a life preserver of sorts reminding him what he was before all this. He felt he could be him self around her and not what he had to be right now.
 
“Yes you did ... Here you go”

Shanna smiled as he kissed her cheek, the casual intimacy so touching, loving even.

“the bathroom is through that door take as much time as you need to freshen up I’ll be waiting”

With a blush she disappeared into his bathroom. She moved to the sink and began to run the taps. She looked at her reflection and grimaced. She looked far from her best, at least in her opinion. She definitely had a renovation job to do!
When she emerged finally, she had managed to freshen up and brush her hair, though without washing it, it was still resolutely 'wild'. She had a few items of make up in her bag, but decided against its application, after all Alex had fallen for her at her worst, so somehow it didn't seem appropriate to apply the lippy and mascara now.

She stood in the doorway for long moments as she watched Alex laying apparently totally relaxed in the bed they had shared and where they had fucked, if his words were to be believed, several times. She had gotten lucky with him in so many ways, Shanna reflected.

"Hey... "

She murmured as she walked unselfconsciously towards the bed, sitting beside him, still naked.

"So ... what did you have in mind ... ?"

Whether he wanted to cuddle, or go out, or give her memory a nudge again, she was more than happy to follow his lead.
 
“What did I have in mind?” Alex asked slowly opening his eyes and smiling at her. He noted with pleasure that even though she had freshened up a little bit she hadn’t put on any makeup (or at least as far as he could tell) he knew every girl wore make up but he found himself more interested in the natural look then any look. She was by far the prettiest girl he had ever been with.

“I didn’t really have any thing specific in mind” Alex said shrugging and stretching out his muscular torso flexing as he ran one hand up and down her leg “We could go out if you want or stay in bed get a bite to eat or go see a movie” he said shrugging and giving her leg a gentle squeeze.

“I don’t care as long as were together”
 
“What did I have in mind?”

Shanna smiled back at him as Alex seemed to consider.

“I didn’t really have any thing specific in mind”

She couldn't help but admire his body as he stretched, she found that she enjoyed the casual intimacy with which he stroked her leg as he spoke.

“We could go out if you want or stay in bed get a bite to eat or go see a movie. I don’t care as long as were together”

Shanna eased closer to Alex, snuggling against him as she pondered their options.

"I don't really feel like a movie. I could use something more to drink some time ... coffee, juice, water, whatever, but ... can't say I'm hungry yet ... "

She told him.

"If you have something you want to do, then I don't mind going out ... though staying in bed does have it's ... attractions... "

She told him with a giggle.

"I guess you must be working tomorrow, like me? ... so maybe it might even be sensible to rest up for what we have to do tomorrow ...?"

She justified persuasively ...
 
“I do indeed have to work” Alex said resisting the urge to scowl at the thought. She wouldn’t get what the scowl meant and she might think she was the cause of it. He pushed back the disdain he had for his job and instead snuggled back with her gently running his fingers through her hair as she continued to talk.

“I think staying in bed sounds like the best plan” He teased leaning in and kissing her forehead before moving down. He trailed kisses over her nose and the upper corners of her mouth before he kissed her. The kiss was sweet but firm and he pulled her to him and gave the small of her back a firm squeeze before he let her come up for air.

“I think I want to stay in bed” Alex murmured winking at her “would you like me to go get you some water or some thing?” He questioned.
 
“I do indeed have to work”

He didn't seem to thrilled about it, but then again, no one wants to work on a Saturday if they can help it. She sighed contentedly as his fingers strayed to her wild hair and made a mental note that she would have to work on that the following morning so that it looked appropriate for work.

“I think staying in bed sounds like the best plan”

He agreed, making her giggle as he kissed her teasingly, making her wait until his mouth actually captured hers. God he tasted amazing and his kisses made her pulses race.

“I think I want to stay in bed”

He confirmed.

“... would you like me to go get you some water or some thing?”[/I]

She was reluctant to let him go, but she nodded.

"... can't think why I'm dehydrated ... "

She told him sheepishly.

"I have to look superslick and groomed tomorrow. If I turned up looking like this, they'd sack me ... "

She told him, not quite joking.
 
“Figures” Alex said teasing her even as he moved out of bed “you work at a posh hotel after all I think they might be angry if you walked in looking like you spent all of the previous day rolling around in bed with some handsome man” He joked stepping out naked into his apartment.

“I can just wear some dirty coveralls” Alex called making it seem like a joke even though he scowled at the thought of his job. He quickly found a cold water bottle and closed his refrigerator. He quickly walked back pausing to smile at her before gently tossing the water bottle to her.

“I think you look far better in my bed” Alex said winking at her before retaking his position curled up against her “but I might be biased” he said shrugging and favoring her with a warm smile.
 
“Figures, you work at a posh hotel after all I think they might be angry if you walked in looking like you spent all of the previous day rolling around in bed with some handsome man”

She laughed at his teasing. He was right of course, but she wasn't on reception the next day.

“I can just wear some dirty coveralls”

He called as he quickly retrieved a bottle of water and brought it back to her.

“I think you look far better in my bed ... but I might be biased”

She sipped the water gratefully and grinned at him.

"Well, biased or not, I won't disagree... "

She told him as she eased down beside him once more.

"... tomorrow should be fun though ... I'm helping out on a theme weekend ... I don't have to do the reception bit ... these are part of my 'additional hours' that I pick up now and then ... "

She told him as she snuggled closer to him.
 
“Interesting” Alex said sipping his own water bottle and watching as she talked. She seemed excited about her job but then again Alex of all people knew it could be faked. His curiosity about her grew and he stroked her back sipping his water as he listened to her talk. Her voice had a soothing effect on him calming him and allowing him to relax for the first time in a while.

“So what’s a theme weekend?” Alex asked raising an eye brow “Whatever it is it sounds fun but I am at a loss to what you are talking about” he said smirking slightly.
 
“Interesting ... So what’s a theme weekend?”

Shanna raised her eyes to his and saw that he seemed genuinely curious.

“Whatever it is it sounds fun but I am at a loss to what you are talking about”

And no wonder, she had been deliberately cryptic.

"A theme weekend ... hotels have them to attract weekend guests ... there's all sorts ... some do decade themes, 50s, 60s and so on ... or period themes; Victorian is a popular Christmas one ... and of course the usual holiday themes ... but this weekend is one of our murder/mystery weekends. They're surprisingly popular ... "

She told him.

"I said before I got involved with other activities in the tourist trade.
Saturday is one of my shorter gigs ... "


She giggled watching his reaction at her explanation...

"This weekend all I have to do is turn up, bitch at and make enemies practically the whole cast then get dramatically killed. I get the rest of the weekend off and leave them all scurrying around trying to find out 'whodunnit'"

She wondered if he'd think he was crazy actually enjoying this role play. If he did he wasn't going to be much impressed by her other 'themed' activities ...
 
“Really?” Alex asked turning to her and raising an eyebrow “That sounds so cool!” Alex finally said smiling big as he reacted to her other job. He saw plenty of shows with murder mystery parties and he always harbored an interest in doing one back as a kid. Sadly he grew up before he could throw one, he always assumed it was the sort of things kids did.

“So you’re the victim?” Alex asked eager to learn more he tried to curb his childlike enthusiasm as he turned to her starring at her with curious eyes “so they have to solve your murder? That sounds so cool! I have always wanted to do some thing like that but I thought it was to kid like”
 
"Really? That sounds so cool!”

Shanna was surprised at his reaction. It wasn't what she'd expected at all.

“So you’re the victim?"

She blushed and nodded.

"I am this time round. I'm only inolved for the shortest time, but it's tightly scripted.
We have to set the right clues and red herrings."

She explained.

“so they have to solve your murder? That sounds so cool! I have always wanted to do some thing like that but I thought it was to kid like”

Shanna hesitated then continued,

"... you'd be surprised at my kid-like interests. If you like role play and and dress up, then you saved the right girl."

She told him cryptically.
 
“What do you mean?” Alex asked raising an eyebrow and turning to look at her. He figured she was hiding some thing but now it seemed like she was being deliberately vague to interest him. I mean he was already interested in her to begin with but now he was even more curious.

“Come on” Alex said smiling at her and giving her a gentle kiss on her nose “tell me what you meant?” He asked pulling her against his chest and gently stroking her back.
 
Back
Top