I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very HOT! I personally like the Stocking pics. Very Sexy my Lady!

Thank you!

Welcome to my thread. :)

WoW, this might be the hottest thread I have viewed all day! Those videos are Hot! Thanks you for sharing them. Can't wait to see more my Lady!

Ha ha thanks! :D

Spank-able me! WoW that's so Sexy!!!
Black n White is co classy!

Thanks, I do like B & W although I haven't taken any recently. :)

I'm sure I'd survive. :p

Only if you return the favour! ;)

Mmm.....Yes please. :devil:
Thank you. :kiss:

O rly? We shall find out then. :D

You know it! I'd love to give mutual massages all the time.

Hey, you don't need to ask twice. :devil: Looking all hot and sexy on that couch. Hey, do you realize your thread has the most views and replies out of all the others in AmPics? That's quite an achievement!

Sexy _me_ in 12 hours they will have me in surgery. Hope I make it out with normal GI that they can save it. If not I will have more tubes.

hugs kisses love you

fred

O rly? We shall find out then. :D

You know it! I'd love to give mutual massages all the time.

Hey, you don't need to ask twice. :devil: Looking all hot and sexy on that couch. Hey, do you realize your thread has the most views and replies out of all the others in AmPics? That's quite an achievement!

:p

Mmm.........;)

I talk too much. :D

Sexy _me_ in 12 hours they will have me in surgery. Hope I make it out with normal GI that they can save it. If not I will have more tubes.

hugs kisses love you

fred

Fred, hopefully you're recovering now. :heart:

It's very chilly!! :D

I know just the way of warming it up....:devil:

I think spanking would be better. :D

....but I see you're ahead of me on that one:D

attachment.php

Mmm....I'd love to be between those legs of yours....:devil::devil::kiss:

Hey gorgeous!!

It's going ok, getting busy.

How are you? :kiss:

I'm alright. Going to the college tomorrow to try and talk to someone in financial aid. See if I can get some of the cost knocked down. Hoping, otherwise, I'm in some bad shape

I'm alright. Going to the college tomorrow to try and talk to someone in financial aid. See if I can get some of the cost knocked down. Hoping, otherwise, I'm in some bad shape

Sending good vibes your way! :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back