The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening all

Sunday evening already. Back to work tomorrow... It's enough to make me despressed! Ah well.

Hopefully this week shall not be too terrible.

M

The day was.... interesting.

The entire ofice got told off because we are not going to a company night out on Thursday. Out of 5 consultants not one signed up for it... ah well, no skin of my nose! and tomorrow a night alone in a hotel in Bristol.

How is everyone else?

Good thanks. Another hectic weekend over with. My best friend gave birth to baby number four yesterday so I'm very pleased about that as it all went went well. She finally has a girl. The place will be festooned with pink when I go round there.

The entire ofice got told off because we are not going to a company night out on Thursday. Out of 5 consultants not one signed up for it... ah well, no skin of my nose! and tomorrow a night alone in a hotel in Bristol.

How is everyone else?

Our Contract got taken over by a new company so the bastards are trying to stamp their authority on us. I liked my job cause i get left alone as long as I do my job, now I have non producers breathing down my neck:mad:.Theyre making us take NVQ's in basic literacy and Numeracy ffs I have 5 ogrades and a higher. Job centre soon me thinks.

How is everyone else?

I am... extremely tired. In East Kilbride Monday and Tuesday this week, and came home Monday night instead of getting a B&B as I usually do, which didn't help. And my least favourite customer has been demonstrating why he's my least favourite customer, with the consequence I had to work late Tuesday, with the consequence I missed my club time trial... mind you, I probably wouldn't have been fast anyway.

However, half the week is now gone, and on Saturday there's a ride from Edinburgh to St Andrews, which should be fun.

Sounds as bad as one of my weeks.

Hello, all. Back again!

Soon be the weekend! Woooo!

As for the other UK peeps, I don't have a clue where they gone? :confused:

I'm still alive, for what it's worth.

I do have a reason for posting here, though. See, it's getting to the point where I figure going to a munch or two would be a sensible idea and I'd like some suggestions. I live in Kent, as you can tell from that thing to the left, so if anyone has any suggestions for suitable events here or in London, I'd like to hear them.

I thought Kent had a munch called Kinky Kent.

Wandered off through google and found it for you

http://www.kinkykent.co.uk/j/

There is the Torture Garden Club in London, I have heard its a good place and briefly met some people who worked there; who seemed really friendly.

Have also heard the Watford munch is a good place and know of someone who used to be involved, if you want me to find out more info let me know.

The munches in Norfolk and Camb are great, but they are pretty far from you and the otherside of the dreaded M25 or course. Pity as the Cambs munch did have (not sure if they still do) an under 25 yrs munch. I can ask Mistress Marina if you want more info on that as well

Me too :( :(

Hi EnglishGuy1982 :rose:

Malich, so you should still be here! *pouts*

MisterSir, The Gate. I've never been but it could be fun. There's a lot more options if you widen your events search to central/SE London.

Hope everyone's well. :kiss:

Last I heard The Gate was closed and Master Keith was at her Majestys pleasure. Of course things may have changed and if you have a chance to go, my advice, do!

I went once to a private party, having met Litsters during the day and had a wonderful time. He and his alpha slave were just fantastic people.

:)

Last I heard The Gate was closed and Master Keith was at her Majestys pleasure. Of course things may have changed and if you have a chance to go, my advice, do!

Wow. What was that all about then? I didn't think her Majesty was allowed that kind of pleasure. :eek:

MisterSir, The Gate. I've never been but it could be fun. There's a lot more options if you widen your events search to central/SE London.

I was asking about Kent and London in general, but thanks for the link to start with.

Wow. What was that all about then? I didn't think her Majesty was allowed that kind of pleasure. :eek:

LOL

I won't say about the why, as it may not be true and would not want to cause any hurt or distress to anyone

MS - did you see my post on kinky kent?

Last edited:
MS - did you see my post on kinky kent?

Yes I did and, although it'd be nice if there was one closer than Orpington, which is still a fair trek for me, it seems like the logical place to start, so thanks for that. Incidentally, I know two people who used to frequent Torture and the both of them gave it good reviews when I asked, so even if I don't fit in at all it seems worth going to once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back