So let me know what you all think

Harc

Virgin
Please let me know what you guys think. I'm thinking about getting my booby done. Also is a picture after some playing. Tributes are welcome!

Last edited:
I think............

Please let me know what you guys think. I'm thinking about getting my booby done. Also is a picture after some playing. Tributes are welcome!

You should let me eat that wet hairy pussy. Get down on all fours sexy girl, arch your back and let me do it right.

Some asked for another picture. Here is one real quick

Last edited:

my personal opinion is that you look very sexy as you are...ty for sharing your body with us :rose:

MMmmm!
I can think of plenty of things I would like to do with your lovely body. But I would not change a thing.

No! I think your breasts are a delight to the eye, and the rest of you is pretty good also.

I prefer small breasts, and natural always over fake ones. You look sexy to me, love your after playing wet close up shot!!!!

You're a very pretty gal, and what a nether region shot. Damn

I'm a fan of small breasts, and yours are beautiful.

BTW, so is your pussy. :)

You are lithe and lovely. Your breasts are pert and pretty. Your skin looks soft and smooth. Your face is the vision of loveliness that most women would give all to possess. Your figure could be used as the template for a fashion mannequin. Do nothing to change yourself. Why fool with perfection?

Damm

Damm girl, very sexy and I do love that natural pussy. But that smile--well, it tells me everything I what to know . . .

Personally I like real boobs big or small and dont think anyone should redo them. Yours are just right for me.

If you think getting them done will make you a happier person then go for it.

As for the second pic.. very yummy looking.

Back