Cuckolded by a man with a smaller penis

fly2188

Virgin
Joined
Sep 28, 2013
Posts
3
How about a story where a man has a large penis, that is uncomfortable for his wife. As a result his wife searches for and finds a man with a smaller penis that fits better and is more enjoyable. Maybe the husband is forced to watch or is put in chastity, etc.

This would pretty much be the opposite of the small penis humiliation stories.
 
Nice fantay

Younger guy with smaller penis would be more fun
young lad who is inexperienced but sex makes him man in one night n while next time he acts like Boss
 
i have had more fun with guys who have small penises than duds with big ones.
 
I have to give you an "A" for originality. I wouldn't concentrate on the size, merely write a story where a wife cucks her husband and the other guy just happens to be smaller.
 
How about a story where a man has a large penis, that is uncomfortable for his wife. As a result his wife searches for and finds a man with a smaller penis that fits better and is more enjoyable. Maybe the husband is forced to watch or is put in chastity, etc.

This would pretty much be the opposite of the small penis humiliation stories.

That's a great idea. I love to read stories with that kind of unique twist. Throw in some age contrast and bi sex and I'll read all the chapters.
 
Last edited:
I agree it would be nice variety, lots of ways you could go. Though I like the suggestions made already, another option is that wife married hubby cause she is a size queen. she keeps hunting for one larger...since he knew before they married what she was like, he puts up with it, knowing she'll seldom find one larger & so end up back with him. Then she falls in love with the guy with the unusually small dick...
 
what about anal?

the husband could have the fantasy of having anal sex with his wife. she is curious too. when they try it, the husband's dick is just too big and the wife is uncomfortable. so they stop. but the wife is still very tempted. so she gets together with a guy with a smaller penis that is perfect for anal sex. the husband watches that guy doing to his wife what he always fantasized about
 
I like some of the ideas here, but I was more thinking along the lines of the husband/wife being virgins until marriage. After marriage they try having sex a few times, but it is always to painful for the woman so they mostly give with intercourse. After 5 years of marriage the wife's girlfriends convince her to cheat on her husband. She tries it and finds it much better with the new guys only later realizing it was because his penis was half the size.

Somehow the husband discovers the affair but rather than get upset, he gets turned on. By the end of the story the wife locks the husband in chastity, has him eating cream pies, and has the husband getting her boyfriend ready for sex with his wife.
 
You guys aren't thinking big enough. Make it an entire PLANET full of men with large dicks and women with tight pussies. The man with the smaller dick is always sought after.

And you could throw in the additional twist: on this planet, the more a woman fucks, the TIGHTER her pussy gets. So the biggest sluts out there get their holes shrunk down to micro size, and really, really lust after the smallest cock they can find for their next fuck.
 
You guys aren't thinking big enough. Make it an entire PLANET full of men with large dicks and women with tight pussies. The man with the smaller dick is always sought after.

And you could throw in the additional twist: on this planet, the more a woman fucks, the TIGHTER her pussy gets. So the biggest sluts out there get their holes shrunk down to micro size, and really, really lust after the smallest cock they can find for their next fuck.

Sounds like a world where you'd be pretty popular!

#ShotsFired #OhShnayp #EurghMahGawdGetShrekt
 
small dicks, can teach an old man new tricks

I was thinking maybe NOT so much the size , maybe the younger guys cock is just a little smaller . BUT the older wife getting a big surprise to find out this young kid knows how to kiss , and OMG I never had my pussy eating so good before . The younger guy takes the wife’s husband to school on getting his wife off . Like this young guy I mentioned on one of my post , He told me this way he eats pussy and I tried it and OMG my wife was ejaculating , squirting and cumming in my face , she loved it. This much younger guy 28, taught me a new way to eat pussy and make my wife cum . You CAN teach an old dog new tricks .

Like some say “ it’s not how big you are but how you use it “ I bet that kid can kiss my wife and make out with her better then me too, even if his cock isn’t huge. So how about a smaller cock guy , but he more then makes up for it in other ways . Humiliating the bigger cocked husband that can’t kiss worth a damn, or know how to make out with his wife to get her wet enough anyway, forget his big dick . Of cause it will hurt if he’s too big and she’s not really wet and excited.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top