Never on Sunday

Oh Lord, I can only imagine.:rolleyes:

One of my sons almost had a heart attack when he was going through my jewelry box and found my bullet. He picked it up and looked at it quizzically and then this look of horror washed over his face and he announced "this has been in my mom's vagina!" and tossed it, leaving the room quickly.

It was so freaking funny!!!
hey just reading ur comment about ur son finding ur bullet. i know when i was growing up i found my step moms toys. it was the hottest thing ever! i loved smelling her on them and sometimes i would sneak in after she left and i could still taste her on them! sorry for the randomness of this message but ur post brought up some very sexy memories for me ;)

Getting closer to the end of this series.

Tease, Tease, Tease.

:cattail: :cattail:

My sweet sexy Ella, sorry for the late replays, you know RL :(, but mmmmm would love to go flannel with YOU:D:devil:
Have a wonderful naughty Saturday, missed YOU.
Sweet lingering :kiss::kiss:

Okay...I don't post pics on Sunday, so it looks like the finale won't hit 'til next week...hopefully this will hold y'all over for the weekend. *kisses!!

You do know how to tease and build tension, Ella. I'm looking forward to the denouement. Last, there's no way to believe that your nip actually slipped.

Rose

Sorry to have been away so long. RL can be a bitch sometimes.

Okay...I don't post pics on Sunday, so it looks like the finale won't hit 'til next week...hopefully this will hold y'all over for the weekend. *kisses!!

:cattail::cattail:
:cattail: :cattail:
:cattail::cattail:
oops! Nip slip!!​

I'm going to hate to see this series end:(
I do love the nipple slip

boobiesquishinghugs back...me on one side, Sweets on the other. You may be having the best Monday of anybody in here!

I sure hope this is making you laugh!!

All good things must come to an end. Hmmmm...end...maybe some flannel panties are in order here....

Good Morning, Gorgeous! Muah!!!

not laughing-drooling maybe:p:kiss:

Ha...I'm so out of it I posted on the wrong thread!

Just wanted to let y'all know that I hope to put up some more pics soon (especially the end of the flannel series!), but I am seriously under the weather right now. Long distance hugs to everybody -- I don't want you to catch anything! :rose:

for you I will risk catching anything. Get better sweetie

Ha...I'm so out of it I posted on the wrong thread!

Just wanted to let y'all know that I hope to put up some more pics soon (especially the end of the flannel series!), but I am seriously under the weather right now. Long distance hugs to everybody -- I don't want you to catch anything! :rose:

Feel better soon. Get plenty of rest and stay well-hydrated. Everyone's pulling for a speedy recovery.

Rose

:rose::rose:Thank you so much, Rose. No choice but to rest, since I can barely keep my eyes open!

I do have company, although not the kind I would prefer! Meet my snuggle-buddies:

cute, but I would have thought you would have wanted them with two legs, not four

Back