Panty Exchange

I've often thought about this and have been asked. The only problems are having to choose which ones to give up and wearing underwear more often.

I'm sure if I could see them play with them on cam it would be worth it!

I've often thought about this and have been asked. The only problems are having to choose which ones to give up and wearing underwear more often.

I'm sure if I could see them play with them on cam it would be worth it!

Well I typically offer to pay for them. This allows the other person to buy another pair.

Well I typically offer to pay for them. This allows the other person to buy another pair.

I have a strong attachment to my panties! I may not wear them as often as others would but it's hard to let them go. Even if I can get a new pair, I only shop at vs for panties and they may not have the same ones. I would how ever be willing to how up some I have doubles of!

I have a strong attachment to my panties! I may not wear them as often as others would but it's hard to let them go. Even if I can get a new pair, I only shop at vs for panties and they may not have the same ones. I would how ever be willing to how up some I have doubles of!

You could also get some cheeper pairs for the sole purpose of using them and selling them. Really guys are after the cent and wetness not the quality of the material.

I have a guy who I connected with on Craigslist - we get together about once every 3-4 weeks and trade our wives used panties with each other (my wife doesn't know and I doubt his does). We get together, sniff them, stroke each other into them, sometimes suck each other off, and then go our separate ways - it's fantastic =)

Sounds like an excellent arangement. I wonder if I would have better luck finding a guy to assist in this area.

A number of years ago I had phone sex regularly with a man who lived in the next state. I really enjoyed my time with him and so one day I put my just-cum-in panties in a ziplock bag and mailed them to his workplace. I gave him a heads up just in case someone else opened his mail. He was so excited and turned on by my gift. He took them to the lower level of the building and stored them in an old desk that had been there for years. He would revisit them often and sniff them as we talked.

One day he went down to get them and the whole desk was gone. Surprise! I wonder what those movers thought about the panties in the drawer. :rose:

this is probally one of my biggest turn ons. When I masturbate at home here its ussually with my wifes panties. Id love to smell someone elses panties.

this is probally one of my biggest turn ons. When I masturbate at home here its ussually with my wifes panties. Id love to smell someone elses panties.

Same here. I'd love another cent and the excitement of knowing it's not hers.

I would be very interested in having a wet panty exchange exclusive relationship with one girl who would become my one and only panty princess. Exchange as opposed to sell but you could get pics from me or video via live chat and you could tell me which way of me jerking with your panties or which way of sniffing them would turn you on the most. i would want it to be longterm and become best of friends. Please PM me.

Last edited:
Ohhh if I only had a quarter for each time I've been asked ?? I'd probably would had been able to pay for Masters the past couple of years :) !!??

To think I never thought a guy would actually pay for a set of undies but now after reading this here hmmmmmmmmmm :rolleyes: !?!?!?!

Being a panty sniffer myself, I tried for years to get several different girlfriends to sell their panties online. None would though, as they just couldn't believe other guys were into such kink.

Years ago I met up with a guy at the Denver airport.. We found some secluded areas and messed around with him rubbing me through my pants and slipping his fingers inside me... We went to the parking garage and I got on my knees and sucked him off... Just before I had to go through security I went into the bathroom... When I kissed him goodbye I tucked my very very wet panties into his pocket...

I also airmailed a pair overseas to a lover.

I have a guy who I connected with on Craigslist - we get together about once every 3-4 weeks and trade our wives used panties with each other (my wife doesn't know and I doubt his does). We get together, sniff them, stroke each other into them, sometimes suck each other off, and then go our separate ways - it's fantastic =)

Sounds like fun, love to meet, swap, sniff and play. Anyone from Iowa?

Love panty sniffing

I have been into panty sniffing for as long as I can remember. Not long ago I decided to meet up with another married guy from CL that wanted to swap our wives panties and get off together.

Although I was very nervous, the second I saw him bring my wife's panties to his nose and moan I was instantly hard. Sniffing his wife's panties was definitely a turn on, but no where near as hot as seeing him sniff, lick, stroke with, and eventually cum on my wife's panties! I have met up with him a couple times since as well as share her panties with a couple other guys. I'm hooked!

Panty chat

I should add that I love chatting on yahoo about it, and I don't mind swapping pics of wife or her worn panties either.

My yahoo name is slopoker2

Panty pleasure

I have retrieved a few panties over the years and another women's scent is always a pleasure, especially if you know whose panties they were. A few years back I had a young babysitter (high school senior that had just turned 18) who would take my kids swimming in our pool. She changed in our guest bathroom that faced the outdoor pool. Whenever I could I would go into that bathroom and fetch her warm, damp panties from her gym bag. While watching her by the pool, she was fairly petite but had a nice ass, I would sniff her panties and jerk off. I loved her scent and would cum almost immediately.

Oh man I miss that girl!

I have retrieved a few panties over the years and another women's scent is always a pleasure, especially if you know whose panties they were. A few years back I had a young babysitter (high school senior that had just turned 18) who would take my kids swimming in our pool. She changed in our guest bathroom that faced the outdoor pool. Whenever I could I would go into that bathroom and fetch her warm, damp panties from her gym bag. While watching her by the pool, she was fairly petite but had a nice ass, I would sniff her panties and jerk off. I loved her scent and would cum almost immediately.

Oh man I miss that girl!

Hot!!!!!!

Back