The photo editing fun thread

I don't know if it's good for the skin, but it gives you a Trump tan. :D

attachment.php

hahahaha, beans are very good for your skin!!

I call this one, "Finding Numi"!!! :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• findingNumi.jpg
    findingNumi.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 0
Hello, photo editing experts. I have a request :devil:

There's been some discussion in my boudoir thread recently about food served on the bodies of women. I'm fancying being a dessert plate :D I wonder if there's anyone who can lay out some delicious desserts on my current AV?

fGuny6Y.jpg

Thought I'd share this here. Silly, but I enjoyed the challenge :)

Original (recropped for symmetry):

yO8oCZ2.jpg

To B&W, and a photo-negative on the lace to make it white...

mHA4hpY.jpg

... in order to add an overlay of the UK flag :D:

zKPMitt.jpg

I did the Italian flag first (because that's where I'd been :cool:), but this was harder.

yO8oCZ2.jpg

mHA4hpY.jpg

zKPMitt.jpg

I did the Italian flag first (because that's where I'd been :cool:), but this was harder.

The Italian job looks better. This one looks like the Union Jack has been moth-eaten. :D

Good attempt though, it's hard to retain the original three dimensional effect with an overlay.

The Italian job looks better. This one looks like the Union Jack has been moth-eaten. :D

Good attempt though, it's hard to retain the original three dimensional effect with an overlay.

Hehe, moth-eaten, yes! The edges got a bit shadowy in the white version I think, then superimposing the flag on sort of enhanced that, not in a good way.

The Italian one I did by slicing and dicing three 'colour pop' versions of the image, so there's less fidelity lost, I guess. Easier with a tricolour than a complicated beast like the Union flag :eek:

yO8oCZ2.jpg

mHA4hpY.jpg

zKPMitt.jpg

Brilliant, Numi :)

Back