the female soldier and her police officer brother

B

bustyblondebitch

Guest
Nicole Noelle Heart

Branch of Military service :U.S. Army

Length of service 14 years on active duty.

Rank: Master Sergeant

Age: 32

Height 5 feet 2 inches

Weight : 117 pounds

Body type: slender physically fit

Rank : Master Sergeant

A 14 year veteran of the u.s. Army


Military training: Basic training Fort Leonard wood in Missouri

Jump school: at fort Fort Benning silver parachute wings

75th ranger regiment: also at Fort Benning Georgia 4 years


Special forces training: Fort Bragg North Carolina


Master Sergeant Nicole Noelle Heart

A 14 year veteran of the u.s. Army

the first female soldier to earn the privilege to wear a green beret.

and an expert with the following U.S. Military weapons and military skills.

1. M16 Service Rifle

2. M4 Carbine

3. M9 Beretta service Pistol

4. M 21 Sniper Rifle

5. M 24 Sniper Rifle

6. M 249 S.A.W. or Squad Automatic Weapon

7. M 240 Bravo medium machine gun

8. M 2 Browning .50 Caliber heavy machine gun which is usually mounted on vehicles because of its heavy size.

9. M 79 Grenade launcher

10. M 203 Grenade Launcher

11. Expert into hand to hand combat and unarmed combat


is sitting in her barracks reading her bible after yet another day of Pre-deployment training when the bases's P.A. System makes the following announcement

"Master sergeant heart please report to the Chaplin's office immediately!" she puts her bible away then she runs to the Chaplin's office as fast as she can."

When she gets their the Chaplin hands her a message from the Red Cross she opens the piece of paper reads its contents."

and lets out a scream that could have been heard on Mars 30 minutes later she is placed on emergency leave and on an airplane bound for the hospital.

in her home town in the state of Kansas during the flight Nicole kept rubbing her hands together and saying "please don't let die please don't let him die.

When the plane finally lands she grabs her things from the overhead compartment gets off the plane, finds a a taxi which takes her to the hospital when she gets to her destination.

She runs into the hospital and is met by the doctor who operated on her brother and he tells her about what happened to him he leaves out no details. Before leave her he says.

"Young lady what your going to see in their may scare the hell out of you." Then he quietly walks away Nicole opens the hospital room door and she see's a horrific sight.

her brothers body is covered with bandages in his left arm is attached to a machine that is pumping blood into his body.

his right arm is attached to a machine that is pumping fluids into his body.

He is unconscious and their is a breathing machine attached to him as well Nicole finds a chair and sits down near his bed and keeps a silent vigil.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
for the next 11 days Nicole keeps her vigil she does not eat or sleep when she has to take a piss she does it in a pee sample cup then she seals the lid shut and puts it into the garbage can that is nearby.
 
Hmmmm

This looks to be interesting. Also, nice username, hope the middle part is true especially;)
 
yes it is very true if you wanna play just jump in.
 
Trevor Heart

Length of service: 11 years.

Rank: Sergeant

Age: 33

Height 5 feet 11 inches

Weight : 220 pounds

Body type: Physically fit

It felt like swimming underwater.

He could hear sounds, make out voices, but they were so far away and muted. At times all went silent and he thought that he must be sleeping, but it felt like he was sleeping anyway, so he wasn't quite sure.

He could see the faces of family, of friends, of colleagues, but not once did anybody talk to him. He could not talk to them either. Still the feeling of drifting through water persisted.

The light was sharp.

He closed his eyes and slowly opened them again.

He could feel a hand resting in his own.

He could smell the disinfectants of a hospital.

Slowly, ever so slowly, the world started to swim into focus. He could feel that he was in a bed, could feel the intense pain of wounds, the feeling of broken bones. He could feel a hand in his own...he could see the hand.

His eye swiveled and he could make out Nicky's hair and as his eye started to focus, he could see that indeed it was Nicky. The fact that she was sitting there next to him, scared him. Why was she there?

His fingers managed to curl slightly around her own, his mind racing with questions he could not speak and his body numb with the pain of his injuries.
 
"Oh Thank god you opened your Eyes Trevor i was starting to think that you would never open them i have been here for the last 11 days watching over you."

When i was informed about what happened the Army gave me emergency leave and i took the first flight available and i came straight here.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The machine assisting his breathing muffled his voice, but he tried to talk anyway.

"Uw ad?"

He shifted his lips around the pipe, careful to not move it since it was secured

"How bad?"

Since he could only see through one eye, had a lot of pain and knew for a fact he could not move his legs nor feel them, he knew that it had to be bad. The fact that Nicky was there with him meant that it was bad. His hand closed around her's

"How bad is it?"
 
You where outside someone ambushed you from behind knocked onto the ground severely beaten then shot at close range with a large caliber handgun.

someone found you and called an ambulance when you got to the hospital you where nearly dead your were in surgery for 32 hours and it took two surgeons to operate on you, and a Large quantity of blood and fluids.

Most of your injuries will heal and you will be fine but the injury to your spine will not heal completely your paralyzed from the neck down, and you will need to be taken care of for the rest of your life.

When the Army found out about this i was given emergency leave and have been here keeping vigil for the last 11 days and 11 nights.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
He knew that he had asked for it.

But the truth still hit like a truck.

He looked away from her face and up at the ceiling. He knew how bad it was and now understood why the machines were hooked up to him.

He figured that the pain he felt was from some nerves still working, that he managed to close his hand, was a sign that some messages still reached his body. But as he tried to move other parts of his body, he realized that he couldn't.

He forced a deep breath and a single tear escaped his right eye.

"It is bad."
 
"Yes it is bad but I am going to give the best in the entire world, in the mean time you need to rest, and i have to find a hotel room to stay in during my leave."

"i can't stay here in the same clothes everyday i will end up stinking up the whole room and you don't need that during your recovery process."
 
He managed a slight smile. She always had a way to let him see the lighter side.

"Yeah."

He crinkled his nose even though he couldn't smell anything around all the pipes and disinfectant.

"Smelling ripe after eleven days sis. Go find a place. I'm not going anywhere. Docs probably wanna see me."
 
Nicole told Trevor she would she would be back soon after using her cell phone to make reservations at a local hotel.

She grabbed her stuff walked out of the hospital hailed a taxi which took her to the hotel after paying the taxi driver she ran into the hotel.

Grabbed her room key and went into her room.

unpacked got thoroughly cleaned up changed into some clean clothes grabbed her purse left the hotel and went back to the hospital.

when she got to her brothers room she heard his doctor.

talking to him so she decided to stay in the hallway so they could have some privacy.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Well it seem's i have lost my partner if anyone want's to take his place your more thank welcome to take his place.
 
Back
Top