Cum on your face

I've done this many times. When I was much younger I used to try to suck my own cock in this position. I never did get my cock in my mouth but I shot cum on my face and in my mouth many times.

I use to do it a lot. now a days just cum on my fingers and lick them clean.

I can hit my face without throwing my knees over my head;)

Last edited:
I have done this several times. However, I still couldn't get myself to swallow it. I'm hoping to suck a real cock and swallow it.

To an extent, me too. However I have sucked real cocks. A hot load of cum shooting out of a cock you have just sucked and gagged on for half an hour is close to irresistible. When it comes to having cocks spray jizz in your mouth and on your face more is always better.

Hitting my face is a treat. I like eating cum off my fingers too.
Every time i masterbate, my legs are up in the air, with a few pillows under my ass. I really love it whwn my cum hits my face and open mouth. Licking it off my fingers is a plus also..

To an extent, me too. However I have sucked real cocks. A hot load of cum shooting out of a cock you have just sucked and gagged on for half an hour is close to irresistible. When it comes to having cocks spray jizz in your mouth and on your face more is always better.

In my mouth. Outside is a waste unless I lick it up and that just feels unseemly, so cum in my mouth, on my tongue please, so I can taste you!

I could self-suck when I was younger (the head plus another inch at my best).

Every time I did it, I always wanted to shoot it all in my mouth or on my face, but just as my orgasm started, I totally lost the desire. A couple times I swallowed the whole load, but usually I would take just one spurt to get a taste and than shoot the rest on my chest. I have shot on my face a few times, and that's kind of fun--the cum is so warm.

A few times over the years I've edged and shot a single spurt of cum without having a full orgasm. I loved tasting and swallowing that, while I was still totally aroused. I can't do that regularly, though.

In my younger, slimmer and much more limber days. I managed to get the head and a few cm extra into my mouth. Never did actually cum in my own mouth tho as I couldnt keep the pose that long.

Oh, sure. I figured out I could blow myself long before I worked up the courage to find a girlfriend to do it for me. Later confided this experience to two women who were appalled, then one who delightfully participated. After which I got tired of injuring my back. . . .

occasionally shoot hard enough that it hits my face. but rare. seen some guys mentioning sucking themselves when younger. could do this too the head and about an inch of shaft.

Who has put there legs and bum up in the air against a wall/object and wanked shooting cum into face/mouth?
Yessssss.....my ex gf loved the thought of me with another guy so one night we fantasised about a guy wanking on to my face.......she held my legs up and wanked my cock spluttering all over my face....she was encouraging and telling me "his cock is going to explode all over your face"

I came REALLY hard and then she kissed me and we shared my cum xxx

I could self-suck when I was younger (the head plus another inch at my best).

Every time I did it, I always wanted to shoot it all in my mouth or on my face, but just as my orgasm started, I totally lost the desire. A couple times I swallowed the whole load, but usually I would take just one spurt to get a taste and than shoot the rest on my chest. I have shot on my face a few times, and that's kind of fun--the cum is so warm.

A few times over the years I've edged and shot a single spurt of cum without having a full orgasm. I loved tasting and swallowing that, while I was still totally aroused. I can't do that regularly, though.

I do the same thing....

Shot cum in my face earlier. I can hit it once or twice. I hit my mouth at times. Get it in my hair sometimes. I love the taste of cum. Any cum.

Back