The Nanny

Bill525

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 16, 2011
Posts
1,752
(Closed for MzSeductress)

Shane Lewis seemed to be living his dream life. He worked hard to get to where he was, and could not be happier with where he was at this point of his life. Shane was thirty-five years old and had a successful career. It did not always seem like that would be the outcome for him, however, he persevered and worked hard to achieve his goals. At thirty-five years old he was working at a law firm in the city. He was one of the top business lawyers at the firm and had quite a few big clients that he looked after for the firm. He was relatively young at the firm, but was finding his niche in working with the businesses he was assigned to. All of the success at work was everything he could hope for, however, it was his home life that he was really proud of.

Shane was married to a wonderful woman, Jessica. Jessica was successful in her own right. She worked at the local hospital and quickly worked her way up the ranks. She was now one of the lead doctors at the hospital. She loved her job, as it allowed for her to travel to different conferences to learn new aspects of medicine and treatments. Shane had met Jessica during their last year of college. At first, he did not believe the two would be a match, however, they both quickly realized that they were perfect for each other. While both moved on to further their education, they moved into an apartment near campus. Their relationship was happy, and they both saw a future with each other. Once they graduated from college, they moved to the city of Hampton and planned to build a future together.

A future together they did build. Shane quickly found a job at a local law firm and Jessica began working at the local hospital. Both were happy with each others success, and never once became jealous or frustrated with their focus on their careers. After living together for four years, Shane proposed. They were married soon after, and began to build the family they craved. Today, they live in a nice upscale neighborhood just outside Hampton city. Jessica gave birth to two children, Chase and Madison. Madison was their first born and was two years old. Chase was there baby boy, almost a year old now.

Jessica and Shane have done their best to balance family and work. However, with the two kids now it was becoming increasingly difficult. Jessica was always needing to travel or work at night, while Shane was expected to keep his clients happy for his firm. Shane was allowed to work at home, but focusing on the kids while Jessica was working was becoming increasingly difficult. The couple decided that they needed a nanny in order to help them balance family and work. Jessica was picky on who was hired for the job, and after interviewing a number of candidates, Shane could tell that Jessica was looking for the perfect one.

Time not being on the couples side, they needed to make a decision soon. Jessica left for a conference out of town for the week on Monday and Shane had planned to interview the next candidate without her. He knew how important finding the right nanny was to Jessica, and he hoped that his next candidate would fit the Shane. The need to find someone was growing every day and he knew they could not continue to pass up on good candidates. Shane interviewed her and hired her on the spot. He was happy that she was looking for a job, and that she was in college trying to work her way through. He felt good helping a younger woman out. Jessica when she returned from her trip was not thrilled with Shane's decision on the nanny, but she did not say much about it.


It was a couple weeks after the new nanny had started, Shane was just getting home from a long day at work. The nanny had moved into the guest apartment in the basement of the house. It had worked out perfectly for Jessica and Shane. As he entered the house, he was wearing a button down shirt, dress pants, a tie, and a suit jacket. He entered the house, hearing it quiet, figuring the kids were already put to sleep.
 
Kayla Santos was greatful for the new position she had gotten it had paid really well and she needed all the money she could get paying for her school was very hard and it was a break from her job she had picked up dancing at nights not that she would let the family she worked for know that.

Mr Lewis had been a nice man. He was very handsome , older than her 20 years and the kids were way too adorable she honestly could say she enjoyed working with Madison and chase. Mrs. Lewis had been a pretty woman as well and if she wasn't working for them she probably would be a woman she'd slept with , Kayla was into experimenting in her college years and that is a kind of woman she'd go for.

She had gotten into the routine of bathing and feeding the children by 8 so that after she could relax and wait until Mr Lewis got home so she was off shift and could sneak out in the middle of the night to dance. He never knew when she was in and out because he'd given her the guest apartment which she had liked and he rarely asked her personal business which was understandable.

She had just finished putting dinner away for him separately having made Madison's favorite spaghetti. " Good evening Mr Lewis, I just put your dinner away and Maddy and Chase are asleep.." She realized that she was wearing shorts and a shirt that were skin tight because she had changed quickly after being splashed from the kids during bath time and blushed " I'll finish cleaning and head down once I'm done I'm sure you want to rest" she said giving a small smile
 
Last edited:
As Shane entered the kitchen he smiled as Kayla greeted him. "Good evening Kayla, how were the kids?," he asked as she told him that she just put the two of them down for the night. As he entered the kitchen, he noticed Kayla in her shorts and tight shirt. It had not been strange, but lately Shane had noticed Kayla dressing more and more relaxed around the family. Shane did not mind, since she was staying in the guest house, but Jessica was not happy that Kayla seemed to be dressing more provocatively then she liked.


As Kayla told Shane she would finish cleaning and head down he smiled. "No need to rush off, how was your day?," he asked as he walked over to the fridge to grab a beer after a long day at work. "I am sure it can't be overly exciting being home with the kids all day," he teased as he opened the beer and sipped it. He walked over to the table and sat down in a chair as Kayla continued to clean up a bit. "I hope you are still enjoying the job...… and that we are paying you enough for doing it," he said smiling at her.
 
Kayla shook her head and laughed . Handling two babies alone certainly wasn't easy but she wouldn't tell him that . "It was great , Chase was a bit fussy from the teeth coming in but I made him some puree peach pops to sooth the gums and he loved them , Maddy cried because she wanted some but I explained to her it was baby food but she didn't want to hear that so we ended up taking a trip to the grocery store and I picked up a few things for them to have and more veggies and fruit to make chases food" she said updating him inn the day.

She smiled and said " I love this Job Mr. Lewis, Maddy and Chase are angels I honestly love spending time with them, Maddy and Chase even made you and Mrs.Lewis some paintings they're upstairs in the room drying , having let the kids make finger paintings and super cautious to be sure they hadn't eaten it.

"How was your day? Not too bad I hope?" She said being friendly and tossing out some empty baby jars from earlier.
 
Kayla had been doing a great job since she had started, no matter what Shane's wife had thought of her. She got along with the kids great, and he felt very lucky that they found someone who seemed to enjoy nannying as much as Kayla did. He listened to Kayla talk about the day, and he sipped his beer while watching her move around the kitchen. "Sounds about right for them two, but you did a good job with them, as always," he grinned at her as she continued around the kitchen. "I am glad you love the job too, you are really good with kids.... you are going to make a great mother some day," he said complimenting her.

"My day? Oh it was just another typical day to be honest," he began before continuing, "I worked on a bunch of projects and still have a ton left to do on them...… but at least it pays well," he joked. To be honest, Shane was stressed with work and while Kayla was helping with the kids at home, he felt that Jessica and himself barely saw each other. Over the weekends, when they did see each other, Jessica spent a lot of the time complaining about Kayla, and that just added to his stress.

"So.... hope this job isn't keeping you from having fun as a college student..... you do still get to go out and stuff right?" he said as it felt nice to have a normal conversation for once.
 
Kayla shrugged and said "I get out when I can"she chuckled " I'm not too into the frat parties and bar scenes those aren't anything but trouble most of the time"she said and ran her hand through her hair knowing that if the Lewis parents would definitely fire her if the knew she stripped for extra money in the middle of the night and she did love working for them.

She poured herself a glass of water and drank it seeing Mr. Lewis did look a bit tired from his day. "I hope your job isn't keeping you from relaxing Mr.Lewis ...you are a father but you are also human, you and Mrs Lewis should go out this weekend? Or maybe you should take a day off I can tell your exhausted" she said with a general concern.
 
Shane smiled as Kayla admitted that she was not into the frat parties and bar scene. He shook his head, "Oh come on..... you have to go out and enjoy a frat party or bar every once and a while, especially when you are in college...." he said as he looked at her. He watched as her hand ran through her hair. His eyes noticing how good Kayla looked, especially in her tight shorts and tight shirt. Shane was not one to think about other women, but the lack of sex he and Jessica were having lately were leaving him with a bit of a wandering eye.

As Kayla poured a glass of water and drank it, Shane finished off his beer and stood up. He walked the empty bottle over to the sink and rinsed it out. Turning to smile at Kayla, "the job is definitely causing some stress..... but it should slow down in a little bit. I just have a few big projects to finish first..." he said to her. As she spoke about going away for the weekend with Jessica, he shook his head. "I wish we could, but she has been on call at the hospital a lot lately, and her working overnights has been tough for sure...." he said as he looked down at Kayla.
 
Kayla nodded understanding both of their schedules were insane and it was a shame Mr. Lewis hardly saw his wife and she knew that had to be hard for the couple. She looked up at him and blushed slightly wondering if he had been checking her out.

She knew men at the club had she had been used to it but she blushed slightly and said " Well.. if there is anything I can do to help you relax Mr. Lewis is be more than happy to help you" she said and grinned. She glanced at the clock noting she'd have to soon get a rest so she could work tonight and she glanced down seeing the puppy they owned barking for her attention and she grinned picking him up " and snowball was great he helped keep the kids entertained and he joined us for the ride"
 
Shane had no idea that Kayla worked at the strip club, but she definitely had a body that men would die to touch. He saw her look up and noticed her cheeks blushing a bit. He was nervous that she caught him checking her out, so he tried to play it cool. Little did he know that he had to look like the stressed out husbands that went to the club for attention. Kayla could probably see all the signs of a man that needed to relax, he would probably be an easy mark for a stripper looking for some easy money.

"Well, I am glad snowball helped," he said grinning as he watched Kayla bend over to pick him up. Shane walked over closer to Kayla and petted Snowball on the head. He smiled as he looked from the small dog to Kayla, "Many talents you have..... making kids happy, keeping animals entertained..... what other talents do you have?"
 
Kayla grinned as he asked her about her talents and said " I'm multi talented... I love cooking and baking, I can paint, I sing and dance when no-one is watching " She giggled and I'm told I'm amazing at yoga " She said and noticed just how close Mr.Lewis had been now and admired the older man's body from her peripheral vision.

She knew all enough she couldn't mention she was an amazing stripper and she petted snowball who wiggled in her arms and giggled placing the energetic puppy down.
 
Shane smiled as Kayla told him about her many talents. He nodded as he listened and laughed, "Well, looks like you would be quite the catch...… I am sure the boys at college are fighting over you like crazy huh?" He smiled as he watched her giggle as she spoke about yoga. As she did he felt his eyes move over her body, and he could see how in shape she was. The idea of her being really flexible made his mind drift a bit, but he tried to control himself.

As she set Snowball down, he smiled. "Well, I am glad you are here helping us out...… you have been awesome with the kids and the dog..." he smiled. "Plus you do a lot for Jessica and myself..."
 
Kayla smiled and said " That's my job Mr. Lewis to take care of the family, and I try staying away from guys on my campus I'm just focused on studies really.." She chuckled and said " I umm I actually have Pilates tonight.. It really does the body good. So umm.. is Mrs. Lewis working late again tonight?"She asked leaning against the counter.

Kayla knew she should be getting some sleep but she enjoyed talking with Mr Lewis.
 
Shane smiled, "Well it is good to focus on your studies, you want to graduate with your degree and set yourself up for a good job," he said to her. "But, you should have some fun, you are still young after all," he smiled at her. He knew Kayla was attractive and figured many guys on campus had to be lusting after her. "Pilates tonight huh? So you take care of yourself, that is good...." he smiled as he watched her lean against the counter.

"Yeah, she is working overnights again tonight," he said softly. "She is always working lately, but at some point we will be back on the same schedule..." he grinned at Kayla. "So, what does pilates entail?"
 
Kayla smiled " Pliates is pretty much yoga for the muscles and body, it works you out and tones you everywhere,along with making you more flexible" she said " Ive been doing baby yoga with the kids and Maddy really likes it , Chase tries copying everything it's way too cute " she laughed

"And you and Mrs. Lewis will get back on track no worries, as for fun for me, I may go out for drinks after my Pilates class I may need one the instructor is rough sometimes "She chuckled and lied
 
Shane smiled, "I am sure Maddy loves doing the baby yoga with you, she is very much into being involved with things adults do...." he said as he loved how close his kids were getting with their new Nanny. "And Chase..... he is cute isn't he?," he asked as he looked over at Kayla. "Well.... I don't want to keep you up, I am sure you want to get ready for your class."

He nodded as Kayla told him that him and his wife would get back on track. "Yeah..... I am sure we will soon.... it is just tough with her working overnights lately..." he said softly. "You deserve to go out and have a few drinks, have some fun..." he said to her.
 
Kayla smiled and nodded agreeing Chase was adorable, he was like a Mini version of Mr. Lewis. She put her cup in the dishwasher and glanced at the time. " Oh wow incident realize how late it was getting I'd better get ready " she said and headed to the door that led to her mini apartment in the basement. " Good night Mr Lewis!" She said heading down the stairs and making sure he got a good view of her when she walked away.

She got dressed in a sexy pink outfit with diamonds and chains and a pair of diamond dancer heels. She curled her hair put on Smokey eyeshadow and pink lips and admired herself in the mirror before sliding a dress over her outfit and a spare pair of shoes in her bag.
 
Shane watched as Kayla told him she had to go. He smiled as she put her cup in the dishwasher and then turned to head down to her mini apartment. As she walked, he watched her amazing ass sway as she disappeared down the stairs. Shane sighed as he headed up to his room to get out of his work clothes. He changed into a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, then headed down to the living room to watch some television.

As he walked to the kitchen to get a beer, he heard Kayla coming up the stairs. When she appeared he noticed her diamond dancer heels and her dress over her outfit. He smiled, "Wow, those are fancy shoes for pilates…." he said as he looked her over. He grabbed a beer, before turning back to look at her. "Must be trying to impress someone....." he said softly.
 
Kayla chuckled and said " I am going for drinks after and at risk of being called grandma I decided to try something new while going out with the girls, i take them off for class olus i need to break them in " she said and grinned. She hadn't expected him to be in the living room when she headed out and quickly slid on a jacket so he didn't see the diamond lingerie she wore beneath.

She was also glad she didn't add her body glitter like she normally did she would most likely put that on when she got to the club she never dressed there the women stole a lot and weren't the nicest and she wasn't a regular dancer there she only went on night she could sneak out or when she needed some extra money.

She felt him look her over and blushed . " Maybe I can help you show the babies how to do it when your off plus you'll get to witness the cuteness overload in person " she laughed
 
Shane smiled as he sipped his beer, "Oh.... going out for drinks with the girls, that will be fun," he said as he watched her quickly put a jacket on. "I am glad you are getting out and being a college student...… it is not good to just be surrounded by my kids all the time," he joked as he looked her over. As she mentioned helping him to show the babies so he could witness how cute they are he laughed. "Show me how to do it? I don't know if I could do it...… to be honest," he said.

"Please don't let me keep you..... if you have to get going," he said as he walked over to her. "I don't want to make you late for your class and your friends," he smiled at her. He could smell her perfume and he felt his mind spin a bit. Her perfume was intoxicating and he felt himself losing himself in the scent.
 
Kayla smiled and admired her handsome boss as he laughed about how he couldn't do it " Don't worry Mr Lewis it'll be fun trust me" she giggled and nodded " and trust me I don't mind being around them they're a lot nicer and less trouble than adults and way cuter " she laughed.

She grabbed her gym bag with her change of clothes extra makeup and cash bag and lifted it over her shoulder " I'm going to head out... see you later Mr Lewis" Kayla said before making her way over to her small car.
 
Shane smiled as she told him it would be fun and she did not mind being around his children. He nodded, "Okay if you say so..... I believe you," he grinned as she moved over to grab her small gym bag. He saw her head out the door as she told him she had to head out. "Have a good night, enjoy yourself Kayla...." he said as he shut the door. He then headed back into the house to watch television and finish his beer.

As the night wore on, he turned the TV off and headed to bed next to his wife. Of course she was asleep, so he had not chance of getting any tonight. As he slept, he couldn't get the thought of Kayla's perfume out of his head. He found himself dreaming of his sexy nanny, picturing her sucking his cock. Suddenly, he woke up, shocked at his exotic dreams.

He looked over at the clock and saw it was 3:00 am. He sighed, and climbed out of bed to head downstairs to get a glass of water. He had to clear his head after the dream that he had just had. As he poured himself some water, he heard a car pull into the driveway. He looked out the window and saw Kayla. He was surprised, wondering why she was getting home so late.
 
Kayla had a great night tonight the guys really loved her outfit and after her dancing she took some table jobs delivering drinks in her lingerie and earned even more, she had to at least make 25,000 that night easily, the club she worked in loved college girls and the wig she wore there no-one recognized her it was perfect.

She had taken her wig , costume and outfit off in the women's bathroom and returned wearing the heels with a very short and body hugging dress and her hair wrapped up into a ponytail. She had picked up a small shake and fries needed her strength after a night of dancing and to sober upna bit more knowing she shouldn't have driven home after drinking but wanting to get in undetected and wanting to feel good fornthr kids tomorrow.

She stepped inside certain everyone was asleep with her bag full of money and slipped off her heels when getting inn the door. She turned and was stunned seeing Mr.Lewis standing in the kitchen. She pulled off her coat revealing the dress that was barely there and nearly see through and she hung up her coat.

M-mr Lewis.... your up awfully late" she chuckled " Everything ok?" She asked knowing he was eyeing her
 
Shane was just about to leave the kitchen when Kayla walked into the house. He sighed, not wanting to startle her, but he knew that he could not avoid that now. As she took off her jacket and hung it up, he was shocked at her tight dress. The fabric was tight to her body in all the right places, showing off her large chest and amazing ass. He gasped as he felt his eyes looking her over just before she turned and noticed him standing there.

"Hi Kayla.... sorry to startle you..... I just.... needed some water....." he said softly as he felt his eyes looking her over again. "Had a tough night sleeping and needed a drink and to clear my head," he admitted as he saw her eyes. He noticed that she was a bit buzzed from alcohol from the way her eyes looked and the way she was standing. "Did you have a good night?"
 
Kayla nodded and giggled " Way too much fun" she sighed and walked over slowly to the kitchen looking at the shirtless Mr. Lewis. She knew he was staring at her again just like before she had left only this time she hadn't been wearing underwear.

She went into the fridge to get a bottle water and dropped it picking it up not remembering she hadn't had them on. She picked it up revealing her tight little box and round was and when she stood her amazing cleavage. She grinned and opened the water drinking some and some spilling down her chin into her breasts " Couldn't sleep?" Kayla asked and stood across from him casually sipping her water.
 
Shane smiled as Kayla told him she had too much fun. He watched as she moved over to the fridge to grab some water. He was standing in the kitchen in a pair of jeans he had slipped on over his boxers and no shirt. He felt his eyes widen as she dropped the water she grabbed from the fridge. As she went to pick it up, he noticed that she had no panties on. He was greeted by an amazing view of her shaved pussy and amazing ass. He gasped as she turned, her cleavage on full display before she stood back up.

As she took a sip of water, he watched some spill down her chest, between her breasts. His eyes were following the water before he heard her questions. "Yeah..... guess I had a lot on my mind tonight...." he said, not wanting to let her know that he was thinking about her perfume and her lips. He watched her stand in front of him, sipping on the water. "So, have a bit too much to drink tonight?"
 
Back
Top