Writer's Menagé (closed)

She snuggled up against Ambrose one hand reaching to caress Kieko's chest as well.

I love this attic studio and we really should find a way for you to be able to come up here as early as you want

She pressed a kiss to his lips as they laid there she was sated but his tongue had her thinking of going more.

Keiko listened and nodded, some of the windows were quite high, but there were always options

"I'm sure we could do something, if nothing else I could install shutters where the high ones could be opened and closed remotely"

He realized no one was really listening as his two lovers tongues danced and soft moans were heard

It would be nice. A way for you to be up here sunning while I work of a day or him to join us long before he normally would be able to join us in the rest of the house.

She smiled and kissed Ambrose again one hand still playing with tracing his chest muscles as her other hand moved to dance and play over Ambrose as well while kissing him.

Keiko smiled as she kissed him, her fingers sending chills up his spine

Ambrose was already there as he had not just enjoyed the same romp as his lovers

His cool hand cupped her still bare ass, his tongue again searching his mouth

Keiko knew it wouldn't take long for him to be ready again, his lovers had that effect on him, he laughed

I take it we are up for another round?

Are you complaining?

She purred teasing Kieko in between kisses with Ambrose.

Complaining?

He laughed, and pressed in and kissed her hard...and then leaned over and kissed Ambrose equally passionately

Never complaining...I want you both as often as I can get you....it's just ....

And with that he transformed into his panther self....

I thought you might enjoy the variety

Mmmm

She purred snuggling Ambrose back against Kieko and pressed more firmly into a kiss with Ambrose.

So Ambrose lover what do you say? Do you want both of us or him or what this time?

Ambrose smiled and looked into each of his lover's eyes

Such delicious choices

The beautiful which, the amazing panther

I think I would like to enjoy both...wouldn't you?

She purred and smiled snuggling close caressing fingernails over both of their chests.

Sounds wonderful...

Ambrose pushed her gently into Keiko's broad, furry chest

As the panther began to lick her neck

Ambrose began to work his way down her body

That vampiric speed he had moved from between them to placing her between them. A smile as she closed her eyes feeling Kieko licking at her neck and Ambrose moving down her body and found that even after her time with Kieko she wanted more.

Mmmm

Ambrose brushed he sharp teeth across her nipples and then swirled her breast with his cool tongue until each stood at attention

He continued to roll her nipples in his cool fingers while he kissed and licked down her tummy sliding completely between her legs

Meanwhile Keiko's warm panting, and large wet tongue bathed her neck and shoulder and nibbled at her ears

Both men's bodies responding to hers, and enjoying the interaction with each other

Her eyes closed her body moving between them biting her lower lip as she arched and moaned her hands moving to caress over both of them as she laid there lost in the intoxicating sensations of their affections.

Finally between her legs

Ambrose glided his manicured finger nails up and down her silky thighs

His cool tongue slipping between her folds, still wet with her and Keiko's last session

Mmmm, Lovers

Her body squirming between them as she whimpered and gasped. One hand moving to Ambrose hair as she arched back against Kieko.

Mmmm

Her eyes closed

Yess

Ambrose's tongue slid deep inside her, cool, long hard, sliding in and out

Keiko's tongue bathed her neck and shoulders

His furry paws playing with her breasts and tickling her nipples

His tail sweeping around and running over her thighs and abdomen

Keiko looked at Ambrose..."Let's pleasure our little witch, mmmmm, over and over"

Her body was writhing and undulating against their affections moaning and whimpering in sheer pleasure.

Ambrose fed on her nectar...spreading her legs for easier access

Tongued deep and invading

He was preparing her body to take him

She draped one leg over Keiko's legs as Ambrose's tongue made it's way as deep as he could. Her hips arching against his lips and tongue. Her head tossed back against Keiko as all their affections were driving her closer to that orgasmic bliss.

As he felt her getting closer, Ambrose leaned up, bringing his hard cock into her recently worshipped offering, and slid deep inside

Thrusting his long cool hardness deeply in and out, while he brought his thumb down to tease tender button

keiko felt her leg straddle across his, and is hard panther cock erect and ready stood up directly in front of her

Turning her face toward his to give her a deep kiss

Mmmmm, lover!

She gasped laying there draped there between her lovers her eyes opening briefly to see his eyes with a smile.

Lovers

Ambrose picked up his pace long, deep strokes in and out of his lover's sex

Keiko slipped his tongue inside her mouth, he could feel her passion as Ambrose took her

All three moaning and enjoying the moment

Her hand moving to caress Keiko's cheek as they kissed and her legs wrapping loosely around Ambrose all the pleasure and passion between them seeming to grow stronger and stronger binding them more to one another.

That bond was not sitting well with the darkfires as the snarl of some of the wolves as thy went hunting armed with what Gregory knew they would need to hunt the creatures and keep them from the house.

Ambrose drove in, thrusting and enjoying as he raced toward the peak

His body near the very top, moaning loudly, his eyes on her

Keiko heard the wolves...but he had this sense of invincibility...and his body was on fire from her kisses

He knew the time was coming...but that could wait, had to...these lovers needed to come now!

She heard nothing but her lovers. She felt nothing but her lovers. her body arching and undulating between them as she gasped and whimpered. Biting slightly at Kieko's lips as they kissed.

Yes lovers.... Ambrose... yesss

Back