girl going to a strip club

I had an online friend a few years ago who asked me to take her to a topless bar. She wanted to experience lesbian sex. I took her to a bar I was familiar with. She had fun and the dancers came around and she tipped them. I was willing to pay for a lap dance or more but she said she didn't want to pay for sex. She is an attractive, tall redhead with a pretty face and a healthy body but my experience with dancers is that they are there for the money. I haven't talked to her in years but I hope that she eventually had an intimate experience with another woman.

I had an online friend a few years ago who asked me to take her to a topless bar. She wanted to experience lesbian sex. I took her to a bar I was familiar with. She had fun and the dancers came around and she tipped them. I was willing to pay for a lap dance or more but she said she didn't want to pay for sex. She is an attractive, tall redhead with a pretty face and a healthy body but my experience with dancers is that they are there for the money. I haven't talked to her in years but I hope that she eventually had an intimate experience with another woman.

Yes, strippers are working there and they understand that the hornier you are, the more money they will likely make. But they are still working. I think what makes most sense is to be generous early and often and be amusing, something different.

Yes, strippers are working there and they understand that the hornier you are, the more money they will likely make. But they are still working. I think what makes most sense is to be generous early and often and be amusing, something different.

I understood that but my date didn't. Of course, she had no experience with dancers. She was just a woman who wanted to experience sex with another woman. She was an attractive sexy woman and it always surprised me that she had never been hit on.

I've always had a blast at a strip club either with my hubby, girlfriend, or both. The girls are always friendlier, dirtier, and give you more for your money in a mixed sex crowd.

It was great fun for me to sit back and enjoy. All I had to do was to keep plenty of money on the bar. I'd love to do it again but that was my only opportunity. It was the first of only a few dates and she realized that as much as it increased her desire, she couldn't allow herself or me to pay for it.

I'd like to go back again sometime soon. It would be nice to lust after women openly instead of furtively.

It can be a lot of fun but depends who you are with. Generally - don't go alone, be prepared to spend money and don't be bashful on what you want. :)

Hubby, girlfriend, and I gave ourselves a bachelor/bachelorette party at a strip club over the weekend. many lap dances and a good time was had by all. My girlfriend and I got close to a stripper named Cinnamon. She allowed and did some extra touching beyond the club's rules when it came to lap dances.

My wife and I haven’t been in a while but she was talking about a girls night with some of her friends to go to one pretty soon.I told her to give me all the details when they get back.

I went to one with Mr Shrek.
We was away for a weekend and he dared me to go in so I did. It was one of the well known ones.

First Impressions, Good Music and Clean. I was nervous walking up the stairs towards the maid area and when I first entered I was really scared. I sat in the corner and sent Mr to get me a glass of wine and a beer.
When he got back I started to look around properly, Some of the Women are stunning, some looked normal but with underwear on lol.
As I relaxed I started to enjoy the Mix of Music and the Dancing, It was sleazy like I expected.

A couple of Girls come over and chatted and it was cool. One Girl Offered us both a dance, Mr Shrek said ok. . . . I wasn't sure. but went anyway. The girl could really dance and was fit, like really fit!
I have to admit I was more turned on than Mr Shrek as he was scared of my reaction.
After the dance, the girl gave us both a kiss on the cheek and left.

I had had enough. Back to the Hotel and Fucked Mr Shreks brains out. . . .

WILL RETURN

I have been a few times. I go, largely, for appreciation of the female form dancing but I am a visual person and amateur photographer. If there was one close enough I would be going now a days.

Never been to strip club butt...

I have never been to a strip club but I have enjoyed being at a nude beach. I am bi and enjoy seeing other women. But I also enjoy seeing naked men and being seen by both. It seems natural and wonderful. I am thinking that it must be more enjoyable than a strip club unless everyone in the club striped. The nude beach also keeps me motivated to keep my weight under control.

(The butt in the title was a joke not a typo. Now there is no need for anyone to send me a PM about the typo ;))

Last edited by a moderator:
My husband and I have had some great and "interesting" times at strip clubs and very intense sex afterwards. We have also went beyond the boundaries on a time or two in private rooms with strippers.

I went to one with Mr Shrek.
We was away for a weekend and he dared me to go in so I did. It was one of the well known ones.

First Impressions, Good Music and Clean. I was nervous walking up the stairs towards the maid area and when I first entered I was really scared. I sat in the corner and sent Mr to get me a glass of wine and a beer.
When he got back I started to look around properly, Some of the Women are stunning, some looked normal but with underwear on lol.
As I relaxed I started to enjoy the Mix of Music and the Dancing, It was sleazy like I expected.

A couple of Girls come over and chatted and it was cool. One Girl Offered us both a dance, Mr Shrek said ok. . . . I wasn't sure. but went anyway. The girl could really dance and was fit, like really fit!
I have to admit I was more turned on than Mr Shrek as he was scared of my reaction.
After the dance, the girl gave us both a kiss on the cheek and left.

I had had enough. Back to the Hotel and Fucked Mr Shreks brains out. . . .

WILL RETURN

That is up there as one of the most erotic things I've ever read on here.

Back