A question for guys. (Crossdressing topic)

Would you do this?

  • Yes

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • No

    Votes: 12 52.2%

  • Total voters
    23

Earthly1

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 11, 2018
Posts
740
I wasn't sure how to broach this at first, whether to ask the CD's on here, or the non CD gay gays, but then it occurred to me you don't have to be either to do this, or not do it.

If your mother or grandmother died, leaving your father/grandfather widowed, would you, if they wanted you to, keep them company from time to time at their house wearing your late mother/grandmothers clothing? No funny business at all, just keeping your mother/grandmothers memory alive for your father/grandfathers benefit.

Md7d01W.jpg
h44XI9x.jpg
 
Last edited:
I did this and it didn't even register to me as weird. When my mamaw passed away I got a bunch of her old clothes because she had a LOT of vintage shit, like from the 40s.

To be fair, I'm not a crossdresser per say, I'm genderfluid, and I'm also a textile artist who designs and makes most of my own clothes, so maybe that's what made it not register to me? I had to do a lot of alterations, but she always did have a really good sense of style and she designed not only her own clothes but her kid's clothes and used to make stuff for me. She was a big influence on me and really inspired my love of fashion so it made perfect sense that I would want that stuff.

She legit made clothes out of flour sacks and shit. And I mean stuff that was worth wearing. That bitch could have been on project runway. She was a fucking inspiration. She taught me how to make something from nothing and was just a great person.

I get that that's sappy but like... I love my mamaw.

Edit: I didn't read this closely enough so I want to amend that this wasn't for my papaw. He'd already been dead like 15 years.

It was just that I loved my mamaw, loved her style, loved what a creative force she was and her skill as a textile artist.

I think I went more wholesome than I was supposed to.
 
Last edited:
I wasn't sure how to broach this at first, whether to ask the CD's on here, or the non CD gay gays, but then it occurred to me you don't have to be either to do this, or not do it.

If your mother or grandmother died, leaving your father/grandfather widowed, would you, if they wanted you to, keep them company from time to time at their house wearing your late mother/grandmothers clothing? No funny business at all, just keeping your mother/grandmothers memory alive for your father/grandfathers benefit.

Md7d01W.jpg
h44XI9x.jpg

keeping mother in law's memory alive
 
love dressing in wife's nightie and being a slutty girl

I only wear my wife's panties and nighties, and then either have a fantasy of being my wife fucking some guy I think about fucking her . OR! I fantasize about being a guys GF, being a girly bitch for a tough hard ass horny BF.
 
Back
Top