The original and best Girl Next Door is back!

The video was wonderful. If only I could road trip to see that performance in person! lol
 
There you are... so glad you came back :)

The new pics are very, very hot - please keep sharing!
 
I took these ones for an auction for a bottle of my "golden nectar" and I really like how they turned out:
 
Last edited:
The first picture would be a lot hotter if I didn't know what was in the bottle. :rolleyes:
 
You definitely have one of the best bodies on here. Especially in the booty. Don't find many perfect peaches like that outside of porn actresses.
 
Well... That's why you only got $17. ;) But, it is good for your health.

Doubtful. I've tracked a number of other sellers' golden nectar auctions and the concentration doesn't really make any difference. Like pretty much everything on the site I use, it's really more about the girl selling it than the product itself. Sales have been a bit rough in general the past couple weeks, though; I haven't had much go unsold, but most things haven't been getting as high as I've been accustomed to, and I'm not the only one. I've seen lot of sellers with tons of feedback whose items go for much more than the average lowering their starting prices recently. I guess it must be the effects of Valentine's Day; it happened around Christmas too.
 
That's very interesting. Especially the change from the holidays.

I would have thought that concentration would imply more of the girl in the product. Of course, it's surprising that it sells.

It makes sense, though it does suck for the sellers of course; when the buyers have to be spending money on others (presumably their boring girlfriends'/wives' V-Day gifts), then they spend less on themselves. The couple weeks following Christmas were a boom.
 
Just one. I've been busy these days, but I wanted to let you all know that I'm still around :cattail:
 
Last edited:
Hello, my loves! I decided to take a bit of a leave of absence when my previous thread was closed after it hit 5,000 posts, but never fear, I have returned!

I am leaving you with a few of my best recent auction pictures whilst I conjure up something new :kiss:

YAY!!

Welcome back!
 
It is great to see you back Elija

A return is something I will always get behind! Kind of like you :p
 
Back
Top