A Rebirth

I know Simone's ass is better than mine, but in the spirit of thong Thursday here you go ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
I disagree...Lets just say we both have a lot of junk in our beautiful trunks and leave it at that...Besides, hand prints show up better on yours dear...

I know Simone's ass is better than mine, but in the spirit of thong Thursday here you go ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

You have a gorgeous, Grade A, wonderful to play with, super delicious, top of the line, first team, ASS. Just you remember that! If not, I will have spank you - long and hard. :D

attachment.php

attachment.php

If you find my ass lickable and kissable, by all means, please go ahead...No, really...you can...What the hell are you waiting for? Um, there you go...Get it nice and wet for Wet Wednesday...It is the theme after all...:kiss: & :p

MMMM Yes please. Would hate for all that lubrication I provide to go to waste after I'm done though.

Very, very nice. Great color for the Holidays.
1016.gif

Thank you Mr. Inspirinious ;)

You have a gorgeous, Grade A, wonderful to play with, super delicious, top of the line, first team, ASS. Just you remember that! If not, I will have spank you - long and hard. :D

Oh no! Please not the spanking (said very sarcastically) hehehe would love to feel your hand sting my ass :kiss:

I disagree...Lets just say we both have a lot of junk in our beautiful trunks and leave it at that...Besides, hand prints show up better on yours dear...

are you offering to leave yours? ;) I think we can arrange for this to happen hehe

Back